Time for a change - Page 232
Page 232 of 264 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 2631

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Lear signs secondary employment form

Per an 8 am email to the Commissioners this morning, City Manager, Pete Lear communicated that he has signed to approve the Chief moonlighting at VPD. I am not surprised but am very disappointed.

The good news, in 4 months and 20 days, he is gone... =)

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    Per an 8 am email to the Commissioners this morning, City Manager, Pete Lear communicated that he has signed to approve the Chief moonlighting at VPD. I am not surprised but am very disappointed.

The good news, in 4 months and 20 days, he is gone... =)
    He's already never around, putting his puppet Pelfrey out for picture opportunities

Unregistered
    Pam did her exit interview. Should be interesting reading if they release it.

Unregistered

The New Mayor

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pam did her exit interview. Should be interesting reading if they release it.
    Well as predicted VC is the new mayor, so when you think it cant get any worse, 2018 will be a banner year for the good old boyz.. CM has her ear so beware in the land of oz, the witch aint dead

Oh they will release it..

He's already never around, putting his puppet Pelfrey out for picture opportunities
    I requested it this evening. They will release it..

Time will tell.

Well as predicted VC is the new mayor, so when you think it cant get any worse, 2018 will be a banner year for the good old boyz.. CM has her ear so beware in the land of oz, the witch aint dead
    We shall see. I don't disagree she is a Two Star fan but when pushed and made to look at the facts, she will have a choice.. she follows the facts or be buried with him. I sent an email tonight to City Hall with the 701.01 violations. The Chief has been exonerating himself, the City Managers have been looking the other way and the Commission has oversight responsibilities as well.

Do I expect them to suddenly to change course? Prolly not but this is my LAST Attempt to resolve this within the City...
    Last edited by Stephanie Gibson; 11-14-2017 at 05:51 AM.

Right chirch, wrong pew

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    I requested it this evening. They will release it..
    Ack this is in response to Pam's exit interview..

Unregistered

One more time

They'll be another one coming soon as yet 1 more officer is running out his time and leaving this month. Number 23 this year? Still no problems at the PD though.

Unregistered
    They'll be another one coming soon as yet 1 more officer is running out his time and leaving this month. Number 23 this year? Still no problems at the PD though.
    One more little thing that's happening here. They gave the Commander's test for 3 openings and 5 people passed including the most qualified sgt, who has held every supervisory position in the department and was once a Lieutenant in charge of detectives and road patrol. He was also on the hit list when the purge of KV to get rid of all Lt's was being worked on. He was subsequently passed over for Commander at that time and demoted to Sgt. Well, the new testing results are in and guess who was number 5 on the 5 person list again? Even better was not one person accepted the Commander's position that was offered to them. So John Q Public, are you seeing the atmosphere that permeates throughout this administration yet?

Oh that's Rich..

Sounds like the 5 are pretty smart... sgts are protected by the union shop and.rake.in the OT.

Who would accept the job under the current regime!?

One would have to be so ambitious as to be willing compromise their integrity or become the next sacrifice.. not too mention the sgt you refer to makes as much as the chief with the OT.. and the DRCs can't touch him. Now THAT.'s rich...

137 days to go.. but HEY who's counting?

Page 232 of 264 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242 ... LastLast