Time for a change - Page 230
Page 230 of 264 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 2631

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Make that 20 gone...

I learned today that Cody Long was gone. HR missed him on the list. I also got the 2016 numbers. The women are getting cleared out at a brow lifting rate the last couple years...

So that makes 20 PD employees that are gone this year.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NPPD Employee Seaparations YTD 10192017.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	15.6 KB 
ID:	270

Unregistered

It ain't over

So 79 employees since he took over and 20 now this year? He forced Pam out, which means there's another target set and ready to shoot at. Nice job there KV! Keep up your ego driven drive to cleanse the department before you fly off into the sunset. Maybe your goal is to get the department where you can't meet minimum staffing and you have to call SSO for help manning our streets. Oh wait, the Sheriff already hates you doesn't he. Good to see that a real cop can sniff out a POSER and separate his agency from ours. But wait, you have an SRT team and a traffic unit don't you? The only problem you have there is that 20 something openings to fill to man those positions. Great job you're doing there skipper! Remember you only have 5 more months to completely cleanse, so get to it! Don't worry about city hall getting involved here because they've proven their uselessness and continue to do so.

Unregistered
    He will go down in North Port history as the worst Chief ever. There has never been any other person who has ruined so many lives and families. I hope that you sir are proud of yourself. You have ruined a lot of lives. Happy?

Unregistered

Are the commissioners for real

we can blame and cuss and put this all on Vespia, Pelfrey amd Morales and we are right in doing so. As previously stated in this forum this is all in its entirety on the commissioners shoulders. These women are a disgrace to there gender. The are so bull$hi11ed and amazed at the admins BS they cannot see what's right in front of them. A mentally unstable admin who discriminates against the female gender and doesn't care what the cost to the taxpayers are . You have a bullheaded, I am never wrong vice mayor, a mayor who is lame duck, another commish who started out with change but is so immersed in the UDC she is blind to the obvious problems and them you have JL who was so smitten by the attention given by male officers she was bought off with flirting and special attention, and who we kidding, she is clueless. Then we have Hanks, who has his own agenda . This commission as a whole is disgraceful. They knew the issues with the PD when they ran, instead of meeting them head on and fixing the problem, they ignored it and it has gotten worse.
    We as a community need to rethink our political system, we can no longer afford housewives and limo drivers to run our city. Peter Lear is a nice guy, but he has no nuts, He did everything Jonathan told him to do and now whatever his asst says and what KV wants. The commissioners state they cannot fire KV or anyone, that's true except for Lear, come on ladies, give him his marching orders, fire KV and pelfrey or we will fire you. Just when is enough just enough ????????
    We can no longer wait till March 31st 2018 for KV to leave...........

Unregistered
    What everyone is forgetting to think about as far as "needs to go" is the guy calling the shots under Lear and that would be Danny Schulte. He was Jonathan's hit man when it came to negotiating our contracts and has no care in the world about what goes on and now he's got more power under Lear. This is the guy that wants to take away and take away from us and now as you can see, he is the one responsible for putting us and the fire department into the black holes as far as salaries go.The man is a callous buffoon that enjoys nothing more than his victories at the bargaining tables as long as he gets his 5% a year raise.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What everyone is forgetting to think about as far as "needs to go" is the guy calling the shots under Lear and that would be Danny Schulte. He was Jonathan's hit man when it came to negotiating our contracts and has no care in the world about what goes on and now he's got more power under Lear. This is the guy that wants to take away and take away from us and now as you can see, he is the one responsible for putting us and the fire department into the black holes as far as salaries go.The man is a callous buffoon that enjoys nothing more than his victories at the bargaining tables as long as he gets his 5% a year raise.
    thought for sure danny boy would be gone, he was/is the henchman who is protecting the good old boy tradition, but as previously stated Mr I hate women and police officers survived and has the commissioners under his control.

Unregistered

Answers

How'e the city hall reply to your request coming Steph?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How'e the city hall reply to your request coming Steph?
    I posted Lear's response to the VPD story last night, nothing on the second email yet, Moderator is reviewing it for whatever they check it out for.

Im still trying to hold my tongue, else i throw an absolute hissy fit. The audacity of the taxpayers paying him while he moonlights at VPD and the department is 20% understaffed is beyond reason..

When i cool off, i will respond.. I still await direct responses to the other email.

==========

Good afternoon,

I spoke to the Chief right before I left for my conference and he has provided some assistance to the City of Venice regarding their accreditation process. As we support all of our neighboring communities and they support us as well. This has been unpaid services. He and I have spoken about the possibility of him working on his own time as many employees throughout the City do. As his is aunique position, I have asked the Chief to not only ensure this will notinterfere with his current duties, but to research if there are any ethical orlegal issues with this and to inquire of the Police Chiefs Association and theAttorney General. At this point in time we have been informed that it would beboth legal and not creat an professional ethical issue.

At this point in time, I have not approved the form as it was submitted to me onFriday morning right before I left town. As you are aware, this is not adecision to be made lightly and I will review the documents when Ireturn.

Thanks,
    PeteLear

PeterD. Lear, CPA, CGMA
    CityManager
    Cityof North Port
    4970City Hall Boulevard
    NorthPort, FL 34286
    Phone941) 429-7077
    Fax941) 429-7079
    Plear@cityofnorthport.com

OT?

So I am beginning to look at the OT (well I requested Jen's OT xls reports) as I heard this week, that one officer told a third party they had worked 13 days in a row without a day off. I am again incredulous that this could be happening. Can anyone speak to the subject of how many days an officer can work without a day off.. isnt this something the PBA should have rule sets around? Maybe the officer waived and wanted the extra dollars but it seems to me with such a high stress job it is dangerous not to get down time.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    So I am beginning to look at the OT (well I requested Jen's OT xls reports) as I heard this week, that one officer told a third party they had worked 13 days in a row without a day off. I am again incredulous that this could be happening. Can anyone speak to the subject of how many days an officer can work without a day off.. isnt this something the PBA should have rule sets around? Maybe the officer waived and wanted the extra dollars but it seems to me with such a high stress job it is dangerous not to get down time.

Okay commissioners???? Now you have brave officers who have said goodbye and are ready to answer any questions you have? They are not afraid to use their names and standing strong. Time to make a change ABCD AND V. Get a move on commissioners the officers are counting on you.

Page 230 of 264 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240 ... LastLast