Time for a change - Page 225
Page 225 of 264 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2631

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    just seen a post on NPPD fb site where our boss is taking the accolades for protecting the city during a hurricane.
    He is high fiving elementary students, after all the excitement, he is now just one of the class, third desk center, so he is continuing his education. Sure beats the days he rode the shorty bus in Rhode Island Brown Elementary. March cant come soon enough. Had a picture of MP in buffet line but he ate all the donuts and brownies........
    Saw that picture. The only people who look up to him are young children. Has he raised any? Clueless there too. Well not really. He has fostered the immaturity of the tattletale type. I guess he does fit in. Run to any one and lie. I am a liar so I will support you. Signed KV. P.S. As long s I benefit above all others, your screwed too!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    Requested Blenker, Shelton and Neugebauer exit Interviews. Only Jen did one. I have posted to NPCC for those interested.
    I am surprised that Shelton and Neugebauer did not give exit interviews. Is that true? I know for a fact that someone of Neugie's character would give one. He is one of the most intuitive, honest, and opinionated people I have ever met.

Unregistered
    Was he crying or threatening to quit?
    No. Just a realist who doesn't have time for a liar.

Unregistered
    Received an updated NPPD Roster today. It indicates that there are 117 active NPPD employees. There are 145.5 Approved positions. If my SHS math isnt failing me, we have 28.5 open positions or 20% approved positions needing to be filled.

*The City reported 21 open positions or 17% approved positions are open. I suspect the discrepancy is the expected new traffic unit and new SRO positions are not yet on the City's list yet. Breakdown by positions open per City is as follows:

11 Police Officers
    3 Commanders
    1 Sargeant
    3 T-Comm Ops
    1 PT Records
    1 Community Aide
    1 Staff Assistant
    You can count on others leaving. Squads at minimum staff daily. Soon the admin will have to put Detectives back on the road. Just how is that going to sit?????????? Supervisors who condemn rather than teach. Supervisors who are willing to sell their souls to those who they will crucify when given the opportunity????????????? Now we move on to those who will be crucified. KV is and should, be a distant memory in the near future. CM is really, "irrelevant," when it comes to real Police Officers. He may be the next chief. That is a real a shame. Hat's off to the tradition of liars I suppose. You have made the future transparent.

Unregistered
    He has the same rank as Captain just as a civilian. No demotion. Civilian investigators are everywhere. An uninformed Dbag. We move on.
    As admin speaks, really, he received a raise when he went from civilian I/A to Captain, so why was he not forced to give up this same raise, administratively demoted was the terminology used in his demotion, maybe it was a coincidence he bad mouthed a female officer and a complaint was made and he was shortly after demoted, maybe a coincidence and finally, in a real PD civilians have no authority over sworn uniformed officers, in fact they have no authority what so ever, in fact Koval has no police authority whatsoever, since he is a civilian, he cannot arrest, he cannot detain, NO POLICE AUTHORITY WHATSOEVER, in saying this why then is he receiving Captains pay for doing a job a patrolman can do, if we had any to do it. Nice try, no spin here. PS civilian investigators are normally limited to no police functions. But the king has made him, and everybody knows the king KV is always right !!!!!!!!!

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Exclamation NIKE Time.. Just Do It.

I am surprised that Shelton and Neugebauer did not give exit interviews. Is that true? I know for a fact that someone of Neugie's character would give one. He is one of the most intuitive, honest, and opinionated people I have ever met.
    I understand those leaving with intentions to go to another dept being hesitant to go on publicc record airing the beefs but not those 'retiring'. Thus, I was surprised there wasnt one for Neugebauer. However, when i got the PD roster, I saw a Neugebauer in Telecommunications and thought maybe it was a family member and he decided he didnt want them to suffer any consequences from his actions.

Ironic, the bravest men and women in the city that go to work everyday to protect and serve, face the thugs and unknown dangers are most fearful of the dangers of their own leader at the police station.. where is City Hall returning the serve and protect when the rank n file need it most??

WAKE UP CITY HALL.. you are going to own the reprecussions of this mess.. regardless if it was the prior Administration and Commission that failed to address. It is yours now to take on! Just Do It.

Pleeeeeeease call the Sherriff, maybe Kurt Hoffman, get some advice and recomendations as to who can come in and take the reins until we find a professional to replace vespia.
    Last edited by Stephanie Gibson; 09-27-2017 at 10:56 PM.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    As admin speaks, really, he received a raise when he went from civilian I/A to Captain, so why was he not forced to give up this same raise, administratively demoted was the terminology used in his demotion, maybe it was a coincidence he bad mouthed a female officer and a complaint was made and he was shortly after demoted, maybe a coincidence and finally, in a real PD civilians have no authority over sworn uniformed officers, in fact they have no authority what so ever, in fact Koval has no police authority whatsoever, since he is a civilian, he cannot arrest, he cannot detain, NO POLICE AUTHORITY WHATSOEVER, in saying this why then is he receiving Captains pay for doing a job a patrolman can do, if we had any to do it. Nice try, no spin here. PS civilian investigators are normally limited to no police functions. But the king has made him, and everybody knows the king KV is always right !!!!!!!!!
    Two points.

1. I heard the rumor as to Koval being demoted because of a complaint from a female officer. I asked point blank and was told in writing there was NO Complaint. Unless the complaining officer steps up, I have to assume they told the truth. Now if there are witnesses or the complaining officer where to speak up...

2. Koval lost $1,000 in pay when he swapped jobs with Uebelacker.

Unregistered
    I understand those leaving with intentions to go to another dept being hesitant to go on publicc record airing the beefs but not those 'retiring'. Thus, I was surprised there wasnt one for Neugebauer. However, when i got the PD roster, I saw a Neugebauer in Telecommunications and thought maybe it was a family member and he decided he didnt want them to suffer any consequences from his actions.

Ironic, the bravest men and women in the city that go to work everyday to protect and serve, face the thugs and unknown dangers are most fearful of the dangers of their own leader at the police station.. where is City Hall returning the serve and protect when the rank n file need it most??

WAKE UP CITY HALL.. you are going to own the reprecussions of this mess.. regardless if it was the prior Administration and Commission that failed to address. It is yours now to take on! Just Do It.

Pleeeeeeease call the Sherriff, maybe Kurt Hoffman, get some advice and recomendations as to who can come in and take the reins until we find a professional to replace vespia.
    I totally agree, this commission had the prior knowledge of just what was transpiring in this dept, it has not gotten any better, in fact it is now worse. This commission now owns what is transpiring here.Hoffman and the SCSO, not a great idea, they have their own messes almost on a daily basis. It's never going to change, as previously stated interbred, incestuous or good old boys, they are firmly entrenched. Next election cycle is our only hope.

Unregistered
    Two points.

1. I heard the rumor as to Koval being demoted because of a complaint from a female officer. I asked point blank and was told in writing there was NO Complaint. Unless the complaining officer steps up, I have to assume they told the truth. Now if there are witnesses or the complaining officer where to speak up...

2. Koval lost $1,000 in pay when he swapped jobs with Uebelacker.
    administratively reassigned ???shortly after the f/m incident,as you have already found out the real truth is elusive, because no formal complaint was made or one cannot be found it does not mean it didn't happen, again a civilian I/A, no authority over sworn officers, wait I'm sorry, it's NPPD , still pretty good money for a civilian position, more than most officers make, it's a sham, has no police authority.
    He is a civilian so right to work means you will do what KV wants, right, wrong etc and well this is all he does, does it really warrant a separate civilian position , 75-80 grand a year, for what five created I/A's a year. Taxpayer fleecing

Unregistered

Lest ye all forget

Koval was a captain while Uebelacher was the civilian here. At the time, SU was on the A team with KV. He rewarded his buddy by making him a sworn officer so that his Florida retirement would go from 1.75% a year back up to 3% a year. There's no doubt that this also influenced the police department to toss out our pension plan and get SU back into the system that benefited him the most. For that all the new hires will suffer having to work 30 years for a pension. But then SU falls out of grace with his majesty the GED genius and poof, he goes from golden child to unemployed as soooo many people here have done since he took over. One thing we have all learned here is to stay away from the PD while you're working and make sure you let KV know what a great leader he is so you don't have to worry about being his next target. I can tell you for a fact that when he succeeds in getting rid of someone, we all pucker up because we know he's looking for his next victim. Now general public, do you want to know how much fun we have working here? We all have that retirement day countdown going for not us, but days till he is gone, which is a pretty crappy way to have to live.

Page 225 of 264 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235 ... LastLast