Time for a change - Page 223
Page 223 of 264 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2631

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    Reread it. You are suggestng Koval left?
    Koval was not needed and he is good man. Another civilian employee.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Koval was not needed and he is good man. Another civilian employee.
    administratively demoted from sworn Captain to civilian I/A, why???? could it be because of a complaint about bad mouthing female officers, good man my a$$. Where does a civilian investigate or even have the authority to investigate sworn personnel, no where, no other depts. have civilians as I/A investigators, only in NP. He did get to keep his Captains pay though, hmmm, wonder why????

Unregistered
    I requested vespia's last 3 written evaluations..

Aug 28, 2006
    Aug 26, 2016
    Mar 10, 2017

Link to files

funny how as we are told the chief does not want to see perfect scores on evaluations, there is always room for improvement, but super cop gets them on his evaluations, didn't know whether to laugh or throw up, Little Kevin got gold stars !!!!!!!

Unregistered
    I requested vespia's last 3 written evaluations..

Aug 28, 2006
    Aug 26, 2016
    Mar 10, 2017

Link to files

Seriously Jonathan Lewis?????

1. Kevin models the behavior he expects??? Are we all supposed to be liars and vindictive to anyone that doesn't agree with him?

2. PD is building the type of employee development that will allow the employees to excel and grow into the department????
    He's been chief for 5 years and has brought in 6 people from the outside for administrative positions over any of us. So how can you state BS like that?

3. Kevin has established himself as a leader???? The only thing he's established himself here is as a vindictive liar. just look at the turnover rate

Unregistered

going back to school

just seen a post on NPPD fb site where our boss is taking the accolades for protecting the city during a hurricane.
    He is high fiving elementary students, after all the excitement, he is now just one of the class, third desk center, so he is continuing his education. Sure beats the days he rode the shorty bus in Rhode Island Brown Elementary. March cant come soon enough. Had a picture of MP in buffet line but he ate all the donuts and brownies........

Unregistered
    Was he crying or threatening to quit?

Unregistered
    Was he crying or threatening to quit?
    Why would he, he's got everyone fooled, special ed kid who quit school in the 10th grade, private in the national guard for three yrs, he bs his way up the ranks without any noticeable accomplishments. Befriends Terry and Jonathan Lewis and is given carte blanc, even with his horrific record as chief, the present commission still supports him, Lets see 135 grand plus a year, a car, what six weeks vacation and tons of personal time, He's got the world by the ball$ and doesn't do a lick of police work, ever. Not a bad gig.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

It's true. They have left. Decidedly against the BS that is this admin. More will follow. Steph look up through PRR the complaint against CM and see how that was rationalized. If it is even logged.
    I followed up with the City on Sgt Neugebauer and Officer Decker that we thought were missing from the NPPD Turnover report. City updated the report to include Neugebauer but communicated that Officer Decker is an active employee.

I also asked for Commander Rose and Brown exit interviews. They sent Commander Rose's exit interview but made no mention of Commander Brown's. Perhaps, he did not do one. I will follow up to confirm.

I have added the turnover report and exit interview on my Cloud Share

Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2017 3:39 PM
    To: Patsy Adkins <padkins@cityofnorthport.com>
    Subject: RE: NPPDEmployment Separations since Jan 1 17

Please see attached to included updated information. OfficerDecker is an active employee.

Unregistered
    Commander Rose's exit interview should be enough for the current city manager to take note that there is a problem. This man quit his high paying job and told the truth when he left. It is all there in ink now. This is how we will make changes at the North Port Police Department. Nugi you better do an exit interview. Brown you should have done one too if you really want to help those that are stuck here. Stand up guys!

Unregistered

hOW IT WORKS

Commander Rose's exit interview should be enough for the current city manager to take note that there is a problem. This man quit his high paying job and told the truth when he left. It is all there in ink now. This is how we will make changes at the North Port Police Department. Nugi you better do an exit interview. Brown you should have done one too if you really want to help those that are stuck here. Stand up guys!
    The city HR department is very selective when asking for exit interviews. If you look for those pieces of paper, you'll most likely find that the person leaving wasn't even asked to complete one. Don't forget that anyone posting here or anyone that took on the wrath of KV and it would be determined that that piece of paper would reflect negativity was for the most part a forgotten piece of the termination package. That person would be labled as disgruntled and passed over for the complete termination package. The commsnfder here wrote a memo to the city manager voluntarily and made sure it would be public knowledge as did Captain SU. I can pretty much guarantee that was never asked to produce such a letter. What isn't asked for didn't exist, hence nothing was wrong when they left. That my friends is how Jonathan Lewis protected his police chief. The last memo offered before this was from SU when he left which was not asked for by HR, but givrn to city hall. Now do you get it?

Page 223 of 264 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233 ... LastLast