Time for a change - Page 222
Page 222 of 264 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 2631

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    He, being Captain CM?
    I can say CM was with US the entire time, in fact the didn't sleep much during the storm.

You know, It's people like you who start rumors about everyone and you don't even work here or know the facts. You must be retired or let go against you will. Stop talking smack about us and go find a life please.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    its just a job, that's it, the longer your on the more it becomes just that, a job. Be proud, you worked for it, earned it, but remember you get paid the same if you do it or don't do it
    So remember when your out there saving North Port, running traffic and fighting crime, you heighten the chance of being in an IA, citizen complaints and most important getting jambed up with no backup available with minimum manpower. Just answer your calls, put the cape away, superman does not work here anymore
    spoken like a true a$$hole who has no idea what we go through here

Unregistered
    spoken like a true a$$hole who has no idea what we go through here
    before you pass judgement I know exactly what we go thru here, so go out and pull your traffic stops and save the world and Ill be reading about it in your IA complaints... Is this so hard to comprehend ????????? Hey Einstein look at all the officers who are no longer here, they to thought at one time they were exceptional and now they are exceptionally unemployed.

Unregistered
    I can say CM was with US the entire time, in fact the didn't sleep much during the storm.

You know, It's people like you who start rumors about everyone and you don't even work here or know the facts. You must be retired or let go against you will. Stop talking smack about us and go find a life please.
    Spoken like a true warrior, smooch smooch, should have read him a bedtime story, you can be the next corporal.

Unregistered
    Spoken like a true warrior, smooch smooch, should have read him a bedtime story, you can be the next corporal.
    This is true. what you dumb asses missed is who was missing during the event. Read back and be smarter. Of course CM was there the whole time. It is his identity. Everything he knows. No doubt at the expense of time with his family. All about him. Sad really. To have children who don't know you is troubling. I hope that is not the case but he is selfish enough for it to be plausible. The others are just as troubling. Such a lack of self esteem and need to attack others to make them feel good. Enjoy! You will always be you and the good portion pity you.

Unregistered
    This is true. what you dumb asses missed is who was missing during the event. Read back and be smarter. Of course CM was there the whole time. It is his identity. Everything he knows. No doubt at the expense of time with his family. All about him. Sad really. To have children who don't know you is troubling. I hope that is not the case but he is selfish enough for it to be plausible. The others are just as troubling. Such a lack of self esteem and need to attack others to make them feel good. Enjoy! You will always be you and the good portion pity you.
    Reality check bro, I believe you just, as you stated, attacked CM, now look in the mirror and give yourself pity, I pity no one nor do I accept pity, remember this is just a job...You should worry about your own self esteem, it appears to be exceptionally lacking.. Like it or not CM is the next chief, MP likely to be an interm, as long as he stays medicated. Its the way it is, its what the commission wants, then so be it. CM is just doing his little-- Look I am bonding with the troops ac,t as he has done before. He wants to be the cops chief, its all fake, don't buy into it.....

Unregistered
    before you pass judgement I know exactly what we go thru here, so go out and pull your traffic stops and save the world and Ill be reading about it in your IA complaints... Is this so hard to comprehend ????????? Hey Einstein look at all the officers who are no longer here, they to thought at one time they were exceptional and now they are exceptionally unemployed.
    I will bet they are happy. No longer employed by an entity that........... Add what ever you want. You sir are exceptional in your own right. Love the life you live.

Unregistered
    I will bet they are happy. No longer employed by an entity that........... Add what ever you want. You sir are exceptional in your own right. Love the life you live.
    the majority were good people and did a good job, just crossed the wrong people. Are they happy, who knows, most enjoyed the job, it just sucks that the exceptionally egotistical leaders we have who by the way, as they say, would not make a pimple on a good cops a$$, have to ruin peoples lives, but hey someday they will be unemployed and without there badge . Then I am sure we will see just how bada$$ they are or if they will even show there faces in public, what goes around, comes around and there day is a coming.
    It's actually funny watching what transpires in the pink castle, the backstabbing, power seeking idiots, my thinking is simple don't hang around the station and keep a low profile. Now that's exceptional advice.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Exclamation Exceptional Comedic Relief..

I requested vespia's last 3 written evaluations..

Aug 28, 2006
    Aug 26, 2016
    Mar 10, 2017

Link to files

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Oooops..

Reread it. You are suggestng Koval left?

Page 222 of 264 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232 ... LastLast