Time for a change - Page 221
Page 221 of 264 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2631

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's just amazing what a few people that come on this site have distorted what the purpose here. Argue about your grammar and whether or not Greek or Latin should be used. I work here and I'm just thankful that every one of us, our families, and you the public are safe after what could have been total devastation. Yes I chose this profession and I am proud I did. While everyone was evacuating, hunkered down or in shelters, I, my brothers and sisters were prepared to go out when nobody else will to protect and serve the public. That's what it's all about. Sure it's no fun working under this admin, but better times hopefully are coming. Stay focused on what this forum is about and less on grammar and language.
    The fact that you did what you signed up for is kudos for you. You did what are expected to do. Great job.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    Below is the reporting from HR. I dont see Neugebauer or Decker on the list.. so not sure if they are gone or if that was merely rumor. Here is the list as provided to me.

Attachment 266
    It's true. They have left. Decidedly against the BS that is this admin. More will follow. Steph look up through PRR the complaint against CM and see how that was rationalized. If it is even logged.

Unregistered
    Amen to the above sentiments.

Nearly 150 years experience has been run off or quit this year from NPPD. Very costly in more ways than one.

Side Note: I requested the IA log last Thurs morning. I followed up today to check on it.. i am now told i have to wait unti the Records Supervisor returns next week? The file needs only be attached to an email and sent out to requestor. In the past, i would recieve these same day or day after, often directly from Koval. There is no extraordinary effort. There is no redaction or review time required. Just send the damn file, fulfill the request and move on.
    Rumor is that he left for home during the storm leaving his subordinates behind.

Unregistered
    Our job is exceptional. We are classified as high risk for a reason. Remember that.
    Our job is "Exceptional." Problem is that many who do are not. They rise to command positions without doing the exceptional work. But they judge those who know how. Remember. You can do what ever you want and expect a trophy. Just do your job and quit whining. If you are looking for pity for an inconvenience because you chose the profession then go $%#@yourself. Think about it. Not Such A Hero. Go to War Dbag. Do you know what a bullet sounds like when it passes you? or just the pop from yours at the range?

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    It's true. They have left. Decidedly against the BS that is this admin. More will follow. Steph look up through PRR the complaint against CM and see how that was rationalized. If it is even logged.
    Interesting CM tip. Adding to the PRR list. Any idea the time frame of the complaint.. 2017 or prior?

Here is the IA log as of this past Friday. Only two are open, one was in Mar, the other was in June.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IA as of 091417.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	267

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    Rumor is that he left for home during the storm leaving his subordinates behind.
    He, being Captain CM?

Unregistered
    He, being Captain CM?
    The Captain, CM, leaving post is absurd.

Unregistered
    The Captain, CM, leaving post is absurd.
    Hahahahahahaha. Yea missed photo opportunity.

Unregistered
    It's just amazing what a few people that come on this site have distorted what the purpose here. Argue about your grammar and whether or not Greek or Latin should be used. I work here and I'm just thankful that every one of us, our families,Care safe what could have been total devastation. Yes I chose this profession and I am proud I did. While everyone was evacuating, hunkered down or in shelters, I, my brothers and sisters were prepared to go out when nobody else will to protect and serve the public. That's what it's all about. Sure it's no fun working under this admin, but better times hopefully are coming. Stay focused on what this forum is about and less on grammar and language.
    what the purpose here. Missing "is." Care safe what the purpose is." what could have been total devastation." Yes, chose this profession. I am proud......

Unregistered
    what the purpose here. Missing "is." Care safe what the purpose is." what could have been total devastation." Yes, chose this profession. I am proud......
    its just a job, that's it, the longer your on the more it becomes just that, a job. Be proud, you worked for it, earned it, but remember you get paid the same if you do it or don't do it
    So remember when your out there saving North Port, running traffic and fighting crime, you heighten the chance of being in an IA, citizen complaints and most important getting jambed up with no backup available with minimum manpower. Just answer your calls, put the cape away, superman does not work here anymore

Page 221 of 264 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231 ... LastLast