Time for a change - Page 207
Page 207 of 264 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217257 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2631

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    Motorcycles... ?! LOL Gawd i hope that was said tongue in cheek.

Unregistered

Internal Investigations

It appears we have what four internal investigations going on now. Let us be judged by a jury of our peers is certainly not the case here. The IA civilian investigator was recently voluntarily oops administratively, demoted from sworn uniformed Captain, replaced by the now fired SU. The assistant chief, what more can be said about him and yes our glorious leader. Honor, integrity, ethics, fairness and accountability is certainly lacking here. Be a by the book officer your screwed, be a screw up and golden boy you get the free pass each and ever time. Collecting a big paycheck and driving the morale and reputation of this department right into the dirt, as has been stated, do as I say, not as I do.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    There have been 5 IAs opened since 1/1. 2 have closed, 2 are approaching the 6 month mark and 1 was just opened. So i reckon we will discover the results on that one come Christmas but the other two should be comiing out soon enough.
    2017-01 is a pretty funny read and the penalty pretty harsh (4 days suspension without pay) but it was a female so I shouldnt be surprised. 'In comparison, Come Get UR Bite, the subsequent attack on a suicidal young man and federal lawsuit only gets a Memo to one of the boyz file. Yeah she broke the directive put in place by then Captain Vespia years and years ago.. i dont know, funny to me.. prolly not so much for the woman involved. I will say if i knew her schedule I would send her a late night pizza or start a gofundme to help repplace the $$ she lost.

2017-02 is presumed to be Officer Shelton. I dont know the details because the DRCs are willfully stalling and delaying release of the file but I will get it, one way or the other. I had one interaction with Josh and it was positive but I know there have been other issues, one of which was arresting an 89 yar old woman for fleeing to elude qnd DUI. She wasnt fleeing and she was sober, guilty only of driving while OLD. Now that is yet another lawsuit.

Last edited by Stephanie Gibson; 07-22-2017 at 09:37 PM. Reason: sangria impairment correction

Unregistered

It's time for ANOTHER change

Here we have it folks, we voted in four new commissioners, we thought out with the old, in with the new. Started out just great, Lewis gone, Vespia on a farewell tour and all the other changes in city hall. But it now appears alliances have been formed and unfortunately they are not for the better. We now have Hanks, Carusone and Lukes siding against Yates and McDowell. Just look at the Braves fiasco and what it is going to cost us. Vespia has formed a special friendship with the big three, he will get his 1.3 million for his traffic unit etc. and as stated most likely will not retire.
    Where are they getting all this money from ????
    Maybe someone should explore a lawsuit stopping the braves deal, probably something a responsible commissioner would have recommended as a referendum..
    Maybe a recall on one or all three commissioners, they certainly are NOT acting in the best interest of this city.
    We wanted change, in some extent we got it and in some extent we are getting screwed.
    We showed them how powerful we were once maybe they need a reminder !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Carusone will be the mayor next year and I assure you she will rule and make only the decisions she wants . She will be the combination of Cook and Difranco we are in for some terrible times here...Maybe if hanks has a special purpose or a side deal with the Braves, that should be explored.
    We put you in there, we damn sure can take you out of there.

Unregistered
    Has anyone else seen the Largo PD SUVs? We used to have an awesome and something that was uniquely our own paint scheme. Thanks again KV!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has anyone else seen the Largo PD SUVs? We used to have an awesome and something that was uniquely our own paint scheme. Thanks again KV!
    Oh, I am sorry you don't like your brand new Explorer loaded with lights, a radar and camera because it is black and white.... stfu. If you don't like your assigned patrol vehicle which is loaded and you more than likely get to take home, leave and go somewhere else.

Unregistered
    Oh, I am sorry you don't like your brand new Explorer loaded with lights, a radar and camera because it is black and white.... stfu. If you don't like your assigned patrol vehicle which is loaded and you more than likely get to take home, leave and go somewhere else.
    AMEN. And KV had nothing to do with the current color scheme; it was voted on by department members after a committee was assembled to present new ideas. The department members voted on the new scheme; the old one, which goes back to the 1980s when it was light blue and white with the same child drawn font, lost. Suck it up and be proud of the equipment. I came from an agency that barely had working light bars - no radar, camera, laptop, printer, or tinted windows. Instead of complaining put some of that department issued equipment to use.

Unregistered
    On a lighter note I like mustard and relish on hotdogs!

Unregistered
    On a lighter note I like mustard and relish on hotdogs!
    and a lot of PD's have the standard white with graphics, the two tone costs more money per vehicle, so black n white has made a comeback for city PD's, traditional paint scheme. don't forget the sauerkraut

Unregistered
    Rhode Island just made community college free
    CNN Money

Rhode Island just became the fourth state in the nation to make community college free for some of its residents. Read the full story

Now KV can go home and earn his AA and then keep going onto his MA who knows, maybe he will stop for his BA along the way.

Chili dogs with cheese didn't make the list?

Page 207 of 264 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217257 ... LastLast