Time for a change - Page 183
Page 183 of 264 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193233 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 2631

Unregistered
    Can somebody please explain how being a backstabber constitutes being "ethical?"

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can somebody please explain how being a backstabber constitutes being "ethical?"
    Lets see by backstabber do you mean all the a$$kissers who backstab anyone they can to get ahead or do you mean SU. SU was never a cop, he was hired as a civilian I/A guy because of his ethics background. He was promoted when Koval was demoted. Never backstabbed anyone I know, but not being a real cop his ways were quirky. I do admit being ethical in this department is not the way to succeed. He's gone, that's proof enough.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Right the Wrong.

The closest I have ever heard vespia speaking a completely true fact is when he wrote that he and the Captain had philosophical differences... Corrupt vs Ethical. Ayup but the wrong one got fired. Lewis failed again and Shulte had yet another lost opportunity when he dropped the ball and failed to thoroughly investigate and make the needed correction.

Now it falls to Mr Lear to step up. Reinstate Uebelacker to Civilian Inspector with first action item being to identify and hire an outside agency or firm to fully investigate in preparation of new Outside Chief being brought in. Appoint Pelfrey or Rose to take the reins while we recruit a strong educated and ethical Chief to restore the honorable reputation most of you deserve and most importantly, send vespia home on Admin Leave subject to an outside investigators findings. The allegations Uebelaacker laid out in his memo to the Chief should be investigated too.

So backstabbing means what..? you didnt like something he said.. or maybe he disciplined you? If there is a specific example.. please share. If it is simply you didnt like an experienced and educated professional that follows principles and policies redirecting mistakes and bad acts.. well tough. It is called leadership. What I find more distateful in the character assassination with vague inuenndos. It is not unlike the current chiefs attack on Steve in the memo response.. interviewed 14, well no.. no notes were taken? well no.. he just pulled that directly from his azz and smeared the whistleblower.. just like they have done to me, to others.. No more. This City is going to pay dearly if we do not take action now to right the wrong.
    Last edited by Stephanie Gibson; 04-07-2017 at 10:22 PM. Reason: typos

Unregistered
    I didn't like that he would be your best friend to your face and immediately start talking trash about you to your zone partner the instant you walked out.

He sure was ethical...

and for that, you think his career and reputation should be ended by vespia? Really?

Unregistered
    I didn't like that he would be your best friend to your face and immediately start talking trash about you to your zone partner the instant you walked out.

He sure was ethical...
    sounds personal, got a bi^ch look him up and discuss it, nothing he can do now or maybe it's your zone partner you need to worry about with all the rats running about.

Unregistered

Chris Morales politicing for Chiefs job !!!!!

Capt Morales had lunch the other day on Sumter with his close friend Commissioner VC and the interim city manager. It is known that Morales wants KV job. Is the solution to our problem promoting a person, who is part of the problem ? Capt Morales has only a high school degree, fact is if he was to reapply for his own Captains position, he would not be qualified educationally speaking, lacking the required bachelors degree. So commissioners, VC is going to support Morales, this will only breed more hate and discontent and will certainly solidify the good old boys club.
    If you must, Andy Rose, educated, hasn't been here long enough to be saturated with KV ideas would make a good interim chief. Morales is a hometown boy who rose thru the ranks quickly, he is not an effective leader, merely does what he is told.
    He will be nothing more than Vespa's clone. To effectively change the demeanor of this department you must hire from the outside an educated, experienced leader. So lets take care of the real problem, THE NPPD, THE PLASTIC BAGS AND USED CAR LOTS IN THE DRIVEWAYS CAN WAIT. You need a city manager and Police Chief, start your search now.

Unregistered
    Thank you Stephanie Gibson for being so insightful. Your vast knowledge on ALL subjects is truly overwhelming. I think that you should apply for the position of police chief.

The reality is KV has not bankrupted the City of North Port...the Feds have not come in and taken over as they have in other departments that are corrupt. He has brought the department to a level where it is recognized by other departments.

Truth be told Stephanie, I really don't think it would matter who the chief is...you would complain and find fault with that person as well. You my friend are just a cancer. And lets be real careful who we start throwing stones at...you know people who live in glass houses and all. You probably better make sure your own house is in tip top condition before you start making accusations about others...hint hint take a look in the mirror. Something tells me you won't be making mother of the year anytime soon or ever for that matter. Does the word enabler mean anything to you? All I can say is your son was Baker Acted.....Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

And lastly remember the devil you know is sometimes better than the devil you don't. For all of those people *****ing and crying about KV ...... Be careful what you wish for. Sure an outside chief might be good....but don't forget that person will probably already have a retirement from another place and in turn will have no vested interest within the department.......

North Port Police Department has some of the most exceptional officers anywhere....it's just too bad that there are people like Stephanie Gibson in the world.

Unregistered
    Thank you Stephanie Gibson for being so insightful. Your vast knowledge on ALL subjects is truly overwhelming. I think that you should apply for the position of police chief.

The reality is KV has not bankrupted the City of North Port...the Feds have not come in and taken over as they have in other departments that are corrupt. He has brought the department to a level where it is recognized by other departments.

Truth be told Stephanie, I really don't think it would matter who the chief is...you would complain and find fault with that person as well. You my friend are just a cancer. And lets be real careful who we start throwing stones at...you know people who live in glass houses and all. You probably better make sure your own house is in tip top condition before you start making accusations about others...hint hint take a look in the mirror. Something tells me you won't be making mother of the year anytime soon or ever for that matter. Does the word enabler mean anything to you? All I can say is your son was Baker Acted.....Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

And lastly remember the devil you know is sometimes better than the devil you don't. For all of those people *****ing and crying about KV ...... Be careful what you wish for. Sure an outside chief might be good....but don't forget that person will probably already have a retirement from another place and in turn will have no vested interest within the department.......

North Port Police Department has some of the most exceptional officers anywhere....it's just too bad that there are people like Stephanie Gibson in the world.
    In what reality do you live in. The only cancer here is KV and his crew, and of course you.. Let us not forget the NPPD is nationally known thanks to the on going scandals and corruption. international coverage of come and get ur bite. It is apparent you might just be one of those cronies. Stephanie is not a cancer as you describe, she has been very vocal in her distaste with the NPPD leadership and rightfully so. If we had more people like her and less a$$wipes like you, the actual good officers would have an actual career in the NPPD. Be a warrior, come out from behind your keyboard, and tell her what you think face to face. Your an a$$ki$$er and probably in any other department you would be well not even an applicant. So enjoy your employment while you have it, because hey you never know, that new chief from the retirement home might just show up as edjumacated as he might be and and clean house. Your loyalty to KV is humorous.

Clearly i dont have the PD knowledge to be Chief.. I have acknowledged such repeatedly here but as a taxpayer, i do think we citizens are entitled to a Leader we can trust to accept responsibility, address the issues and be transparent in his actions. I am simply insisting City Hall take steps and address his failed leadership. I agree that NPPD is recognized by other departments.. just not in the positive light you imply.

Careful you are sounding like vespia, playing shrink. You have zero information about Joe, his illess and his progress. I have no need for momma of the year, I am certain there are many things i could or should do differently but the fact is, I am not being paid by the taxpayers to protect and serve so my problems are irrelevant but you playing the vespia game of 'smear the messenger' tells me you are more of the same vespia failed leadership crew. Your implication that I am crazy because my son is.. well i will accept that for sake of argument but it changes nothing. We crazies still get constitutional rights ya know? So tell me wannabe Dr v, exactly what does that have to do with the failure of leadership at NPPD?

If you think it is a good idea to replace vespia with another without the education or experience to lead this department you might be part of the current problem. We do need an educated, honest and experienced Chief to vet the right from wrong, the good from bad. If he is retired, so be it, sure beats some spoiled entitled one who fears what truth will be revealed by transparency at NPPD.

Short of attacking me, please lay out a specific case that supports vespia's leadership?

Page 183 of 264 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193233 ... LastLast