Time for a change - Page 179
Page 179 of 264 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 2631

Unregistered
    Do we have to have a Chief that has an arrest record? Is there not any other candidates anywhere on this planet that have a clean arrest history? Why would we even fancy the idea of hiring a Chief or interim Chief with an arrest history and felonies to boot? This place is crazy. Come on people do your homework? Put a letter out in the world and hire the best qualified person. You have a year to do this. This is going to be a person the represents our City and don't you want to be proud to support that person?

Unregistered
    "Commander Brown is from the outside with 20 years as well.. " You sure about that? 20? Check your facts.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "Commander Brown is from the outside with 20 years as well.. " You sure about that? 20? Check your facts.
    Brown was a SCSO sheriffs deputy resigning at the rank of sergeant with a little over 16 yrs in the sheriffs dept. SUDDENLY rated esigned with 2 weeks notice after 16 yrs, red flag !!!!!!!. Took his retirement started a lawn care biz that went belly up. Two years later applied and hired at NPPD as a patrolman, one year later made a commander ???????
    Yes he has an arrest record . Being a sergeant is NOT a command position, guess its who you kiss up to and backstabbing you do. All document, all true.......

Unregistered
    Do we have to have a Chief that has an arrest record? Is there not any other candidates anywhere on this planet that have a clean arrest history? Why would we even fancy the idea of hiring a Chief or interim Chief with an arrest history and felonies to boot? This place is crazy. Come on people do your homework? Put a letter out in the world and hire the best qualified person. You have a year to do this. This is going to be a person the represents our City and don't you want to be proud to support that person?
    He needs to go now, why let him take his farewell tour and ruin this department any more, besides padding his retirement with another 135 grand plus salary and bennies. The longer he stays the higher the severance is going to be and the more damage can be done. He deserve zero loyalty or respect.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    17+ years with SCSO and several at NPPD.. sounds like 20+ to me but I havent done that homework. Instead am relying on HT articles when we promoted him. . You know something different than the rest of us, please share.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/news/20...lice-officials

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Defending the indefensible Aint Cheap....

He needs to go now, why let him take his farewell tour and ruin this department any more, besides padding his retirement with another 135 grand plus salary and bennies. The longer he stays the higher the severance is going to be and the more damage can be done. He deserve zero loyalty or respect.
    Amen to the NOW. His salary is the cheapest thing about him.

1. Taxpayer funded PR team to manage citizen perspectives and opinion
    2. Taxpayer funded outside firms to defend the City
    3. Taxpayer funded Expert Witness at jaw dropping costs..
    4 Taxpayer funded settlements ..

Just pulled the legal invoices for all associated costs of 'defending' the release of female officer, Connell. Woza@ I mighta expected those kinda bills on one or more of the K9 cases but not in.. The expert Dr Stock is $495 and hour.... and when the City cancels a meeting at last minute, he still charged us over $9,000. I am sure his credentials qualify his highend rates.. but what i am missing here is the

WHY? What high risk are we defending in this case? She only wants reinstatement. I dont know the answers but I know it needs to be added to the outside investigators list to review.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Connell Defense Costs to date.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	75.0 KB 
ID:	241

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    Amen to the NOW. His salary is the cheapest thing about him.

1. Taxpayer funded PR team to manage citizen perspectives and opinion
    2. Taxpayer funded outside firms to defend the City
    3. Taxpayer funded Expert Witness at jaw dropping costs..
    4 Taxpayer funded settlements ..

Just pulled the legal invoices for all associated costs of 'defending' the release of female officer, Connell. Woza@ I mighta expected those kinda bills on one or more of the K9 cases but not in.. The expert Dr Stock is $495 and hour.... and when the City cancels a meeting at last minute, he still charged us over $9,000. I am sure his credentials qualify his highend rates.. but what i am missing here is the

WHY? What high risk are we defending in this case? She only wants reinstatement. I dont know the answers but I know it needs to be added to the outside investigators list to review.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Connell Defense Costs to date.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	75.0 KB 
ID:	241
    Stock is an international terrorism psychologist, looked it up, works with feds etc. He is a gun for hire, does whatever he is paid to do. $28,000.00 thousand dollars for an evaluation that the city pays its own psychologist Dr Larry Thompson $375.00 complete and delivered. . Moriarity is a joke, looks like he hired two separate legal firms in this matter at a cost to the taxpayers of over $72,000.00 thousand dollars. He cant handle a simple employee termination and arbitration. These cost were strictly for the arbitration nothing else. Lewis and Schultz authorized this expenditure.

Unregistered
    Brown was a SCSO sheriffs deputy resigning at the rank of sergeant with a little over 16 yrs in the sheriffs dept. SUDDENLY rated esigned with 2 weeks notice after 16 yrs, red flag !!!!!!!. Took his retirement started a lawn care biz that went belly up. Two years later applied and hired at NPPD as a patrolman, one year later made a commander ???????
    Yes he has an arrest record . Being a sergeant is NOT a command position, guess its who you kiss up to and backstabbing you do. All document, all true.......
    sums it up 16 yrs and suddenly resigned with two weeks notice. Less than nine years to retirement at SCSO and suddenly, pulls the pin, you can make your own conclusions.

Unregistered
    Stock is an international terrorism psychologist, looked it up, works with feds etc. He is a gun for hire, does whatever he is paid to do. $28,000.00 thousand dollars for an evaluation that the city pays its own psychologist Dr Larry Thompson $375.00 complete and delivered. . Moriarity is a joke, looks like he hired two separate legal firms in this matter at a cost to the taxpayers of over $72,000.00 thousand dollars. He cant handle a simple employee termination and arbitration. These cost were strictly for the arbitration nothing else. Lewis and Schultz authorized this expenditure.
    Let us not forget this was at the demand of the police chief, who used his leverage on the city attorney, remember the kiddie picture taking incident the city attorney was involved and the police chief was so gung-ho about investigating that suddenly was dropped !!!! Its called leverage aka blackmail.
    Hey commissioners had enough of your corrupt administration yet, Make SU your confidential investigator and let him help you clean out the rats and snakes we are paying good money to and screwing us daily. Figures and spreadsheets do not lie.

Unregistered
    WOW there is that much money laying around for foolishness. This corrupt admin is really pulling the wool over the tax payers eyes.

Page 179 of 264 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229 ... LastLast