Time for a change - Page 173
Page 173 of 264 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 2631

Unregistered
    um secret? Big deal. How does this effect you in anyway bs? Soreeeeeeeee loser

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2742849]
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here we go again. Jill is at a community event speaks to cook and someone snaps a pic. All of a sudden bs and his sheep supporters starts the rumor she is in cooks camp. Okay nothing new I am just hoping that the np community is smarter then the middle school education bs and his supporters. Nothing but a bash game with middle school antics from bs and his supporters.

On another note I have never seen Pete bash another candidate which I respect. Neither has Jill for that matter. So I respect them both they both do not stoop to the level of bs and his middle school sheep. So I really could see either one of the candidates bringing change to this uneducated backwoods city.

Although Peter for sure has an ax to grind from being fired. That was very clear when he spilled a he said she said story on social media about an employee and their problems in petes former department. Does that need changing not sure. I do know there are far more important issues to deal with then a he said she said and a former employees ax to grind.

Do i think Pete can let that go no way. However I do think he will get other things accomplished but lets be clear that is his target.

So to all the middle schoolers that are starting rumors, judging AND OUT RIGHT Lying LINE UP WITH KV YOUR OF THE SAME CLOTH.

So good luck to either one of them. To bs and his sheeps grow up.[/QUOTE
    here you go again thinking !!!! please leave that for the adults. Your a joke and a whiner. wawawa anyone spewing BS here it is you.
    Again you do not point out what you conceive to be lies. Lets look at Jill's response on NPCC in regards to her not living in her district. It has been her plan ALL ALONG to run for district 5 in 2018 the district she resides in, so lets see she is now running in district 4 well because she can and in 2018 she will switch to her home district #5. We have a candidate who actually resides in district 4 and will not abandon said district in 2018 and run for re election. Oh yes she further states she would not have left the business world, she was just a manager at a self storage place not some chief CEO, she left because she was laid off/fired/replaced and is still unemployed. Are these lies, she said it. So as a summary Jill is running for dist 4 with prior knowledge in 2018 she will be running for dist 5, hmmm didn't we just go a similar fiasco. Jill wants district 5 in 2018, then wait until 2018 to run. The people of North Port deserve more, they deserve an honest and up front candidate who has no secret addenda, guess it's not secret anymore !!!!!!!!!
    I have heard Jill Luke speak against Pete Emrich. The words were "hard to understand how someone who lies about their position could get so many votes"

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2743134]

I have heard Jill Luke speak against Pete Emrich. The words were "hard to understand how someone who lies about their position could get so many votes"
    its all documented, go to NPCC Face book page and read it, they political machine got there votes out. It was predicted she would walk away with the position with more than the 51 percent needed, she did not. Believe what you want or believe what you are informed of. An informed voter is dangerous to our old political system. We have the right to know, I thought I was informed, I didn't know she did not reside in district 4 and planned to if she won, switch districts in 2018, that's a little Moorish of her, not surprised though.

Unregistered
    um secret? Big deal. How does this effect you in anyway bs? Soreeeeeeeee loser
    still cannot quite manage that spin can you, keep trying, Sore Loser, no body lost there , it was just the primary and you are way ahead of yourself, I don't know there how does another wanna politician who distorts there resume and has political affiliation and ties with the same old politicians we just voted out effect us as a whole.

Unregistered
    still cannot quite manage that spin can you, keep trying, Sore Loser, no body lost there , it was just the primary and you are way ahead of yourself, I don't know there how does another wanna politician who distorts there resume and has political affiliation and ties with the same old politicians we just voted out effect us as a whole.
    I am a bit confused, Jill states her plan all along was to run in district 4 even though she does not live there and does actually reside in district 5. She further states she plans to abandon her dist 4 seat and run in district 5 in 2018 when mayor yates terms out. Does she have to resign once she announces her candidacy in district 5, which will again leave dist 4 seat vacant. Will she stay and force another special election, like we have now. We held our last mayor accountable for this same type behavior. Since she will have what a year in dist 4 if she wins, that does count as a full term, so if she won district 5 she would be termed out after one term. To many unanswered questions here. It would make more political sense to bypass this cycle and run in her own district. The taxpayer's deserve better.

Unregistered
    Pete does come with many years of affiliations. Jill Luke hasn't been around as long but don't overlook her networks and affiliations. If you look at her donors, it immediately becomes clear that she has many of the same supporters as ex-commissioner Cook. Her campaign treasurer was RJ Malloy / Mallozzi. Other donors were Steve Barnhardt, Fred Tower and Tom Nicholson among others. 67% of her donors were from people who live outside of the City and the remainder were mostly cronies of Cheryl Cook. Who is part of the good 'ole boy club? Your guess is as good as mine.
    Apparently some feathers were ruffled when the actual truth was leaked out (NPCC FB) Pete Emerich had nothing to do with this. We the taxpayers and homeowners will not be fed untrue facts anymore. Jill has herself stated her plan all along was to run for district 4 and then in 2018 run for her home district #5. Is this not similar or the same as Mayor Moore did. She will effectively abandon district 4 once she announces her reelection. Proven leader and successful business women, where???? I do see she HAD a variety of different jobs, she has them no more. No one disputes she is unemployed. She states she would never have left the business world, I don't believe she had a choice. Politicians lie, cheat and deceive, its what they do to win over your confidence. No one created these facts to slander jill or to give Pete any advantage. Since these posts have appeared no one presented any facts to prove them wrong. The fact of the matter is this, we want change in a positive form, we want to believe in our political system, we did not create Jill's resume, she did. She is using this election as a stepping stone so she can run in her own district next year, is that fair to us. NO. Is there any question she is supported by and affiliated with the past commissioner cook and other old time politicians, NO. We have a right to be informed and if that ruffles someone's feathers then so be it. It is true the redistricting is in effect in 2018, Jill has the right to run, mayor Moore had the right to stay, she voluntarily did not. De Ja Vu, here we go again, if Jill stays in the race and wins, she is going to abandon district 4 in a year, leaving us without a sitting commissioner. She is then going to run for her home district seat #5, anyone's guess is what the motivation behind this is but rest assured it is not for the benefit of us, the taxpayer's. This is a purely self serving .

Unregistered
    Apparently some feathers were ruffled when the actual truth was leaked out (NPCC FB) Pete Emerich had nothing to do with this. We the taxpayers and homeowners will not be fed untrue facts anymore. Jill has herself stated her plan all along was to run for district 4 and then in 2018 run for her home district #5. Is this not similar or the same as Mayor Moore did. She will effectively abandon district 4 once she announces her reelection. Proven leader and successful business women, where???? I do see she HAD a variety of different jobs, she has them no more. No one disputes she is unemployed. She states she would never have left the business world, I don't believe she had a choice. Politicians lie, cheat and deceive, its what they do to win over your confidence. No one created these facts to slander jill or to give Pete any advantage. Since these posts have appeared no one presented any facts to prove them wrong. The fact of the matter is this, we want change in a positive form, we want to believe in our political system, we did not create Jill's resume, she did. She is using this election as a stepping stone so she can run in her own district next year, is that fair to us. NO. Is there any question she is supported by and affiliated with the past commissioner cook and other old time politicians, NO. We have a right to be informed and if that ruffles someone's feathers then so be it. It is true the redistricting is in effect in 2018, Jill has the right to run, mayor Moore had the right to stay, she voluntarily did not. De Ja Vu, here we go again, if Jill stays in the race and wins, she is going to abandon district 4 in a year, leaving us without a sitting commissioner. She is then going to run for her home district seat #5, anyone's guess is what the motivation behind this is but rest assured it is not for the benefit of us, the taxpayer's. This is a purely self serving .
    Since I made the original post, I thought I should join in on the response. This has nothing to do with the districts. This is still a "seat" and will be until the election in 2018. My concern is with Jill Luke's alliance with Cheryl Cook. We all know how well she did, right? And I also have concerns with the fact that Jill Luke has the same donors to her campaign as Cheryl Cook. If these people supported Cook then do we really want another pawn from this camp?

Unregistered
    Wow bs you got your sheepies to spread the hate bravo. Petty bs bs. Ham radios Pete really. Did Anyone notice that petes wife is posting for him on npcc. Why you ask. Because bs does not want him playing on the npcc page funny huh. How one man is so full of hatred and idol gossip and the little sheep follow. Why you ask oh he considers npcc a cop bashing page really? If he did his research the real cops are fed up with the admin and the outright lies and corruption beatings etc. But no bs wants to be the sheepie hero but really he is filled with hate and lies.

So lets talk about ham radios and districts while the kings in the ivory tower destroy the dept. I bet Jill is starting to realize that once in the public eye people are ruthless and will destroy all the good she has done in one day. It has happened to many.

Keep on bs sheepies and pete be a man !!!

P.S. if your wife needs to post for you because you cannot be a man then how will you play if you win.

Unregistered
    Wow bs you got your sheepies to spread the hate bravo. Petty bs bs. Ham radios Pete really. Did Anyone notice that petes wife is posting for him on npcc. Why you ask. Because bs does not want him playing on the npcc page funny huh. How one man is so full of hatred and idol gossip and the little sheep follow. Why you ask oh he considers npcc a cop bashing page really? If he did his research the real cops are fed up with the admin and the outright lies and corruption beatings etc. But no bs wants to be the sheepie hero but really he is filled with hate and lies.

So lets talk about ham radios and districts while the kings in the ivory tower destroy the dept. I bet Jill is starting to realize that once in the public eye people are ruthless and will destroy all the good she has done in one day. It has happened to many.

P.S. if your wife needs to post for you because you cannot be a man then how will you play if you win.
    Again for what the twentieth time, you absolutely make zero sense. I believe the post was pete will answer when he gets home from work !!!!! Guess that's something jill doesn't need to concern herself with. If the right candidate gets in, then there is a majority of the commissioners to lets say seriously look at the problems in the PD and hold the responsible parties accountable. I believe Pete has stated this several times now, but I cannot seem to find any similar statements from Jill. No one here is bashing the honest hardworking cops who patrol everyday. Again you are spinning this and trying to get around the truth. Funny I read Jill's reply to her situation, when asked directly why not postpone your run to next year and run in district 5 she stated then I will have to go back to the business world and will be unable to run. If she runs and wins she will have one year in seat/district 4 and one term in 5 and then be unemployed again. This is a part time seat, she can get a job and work and still be a commissioner or can she.

Unregistered

Speaking of bs what the f*** is this? Makes absolutely no sense at all. Thank god spring break is almost over and all the kiddies will be going back to school.

Page 173 of 264 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223 ... LastLast