Time for a change - Page 170
Page 170 of 264 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2631

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you kidding bs? you continue to spew your hatred on your zombie site and now this one. Jill Luke is a great choice and your hateful spin is just like you. The name calling etc save it for you and your zombie followers. Your little essay also looks like it was written by a fifth grader. Did they teach you writing in moo school? Take your name calling somewhere else maybe back to middle school so you can graduate. Really ?
    All three candidates have signed the First Amendment Foundation's open government pledge. We are going to get a Transparent and Accountable City government.

P.S... On the race, Im still on the fence.. not one of them are going to take the lead on a change in leadership at NPPD. So Im having a hard time telling em apart.

Chris Hanks?

During the last election, most of posters here were on the Chris Hanks train. He promised he would follow the facts and hold those deserving accountable for their actions. Well now is the time.

Did any of you build a relationship with him such that you ar comfortable calling him? If not, email him with and tell him why you think vespia should be held accountable and why the time is now. Chris is a fair man but he needs to hear it from someone other than me. (They are as tired of me as most of yall are...!)

Call or write Chris and the Commissioners please. Provide your stories and concerns.

If their are other victims or citizens out there who believe that the time is now to change out NPPD Chief.. please write the Commissioners and give your voice to making it happen too.

Unregistered
    I agree Jill luke has been a positive member of this community. Always offering a helping hand to those in need. She is respectful, hardworking and honest. She did not get fired so keep your stories for your fairy tale book. What would you like her to do run around with a trump sign? She tries to lighten up things you people are just to stuck in your boring woe is me lives. Think and act like me or we will write lies and destroy your reputation having fun bs you are a piece of trash

If we were really looking at things lets see Pete was fired. He has a vendetta against the city and his wife writes for the rag of the paper . Although there maybe concerns etc that are true he also was fired. So lets bring out the skeletons bs go back to your doped up followers

Steph there are many people that have been harmed by the nppd. Do you really think they are going to risk whatever lives they have left to fight this battle? Their lives have been ruined by this dept and reputations destroyed.

I think the officers who ARE NOT PART OF THE CLUB very few should speak up but guess what if they do bye bye to them so where is the justice.

Unregistered
    I agree Jill luke has been a positive member of this community. Always offering a helping hand to those in need. She is respectful, hardworking and honest. She did not get fired so keep your stories for your fairy tale book. What would you like her to do run around with a trump sign? She tries to lighten up things you people are just to stuck in your boring woe is me lives. Think and act like me or we will write lies and destroy your reputation having fun bs you are a piece of trash

If we were really looking at things lets see Pete was fired. He has a vendetta against the city and his wife writes for the rag of the paper . Although there maybe concerns etc that are true he also was fired. So lets bring out the skeletons bs go back to your doped up followers

Steph there are many people that have been harmed by the nppd. Do you really think they are going to risk whatever lives they have left to fight this battle? Their lives have been ruined by this dept and reputations destroyed.

I think the officers who ARE NOT PART OF THE CLUB very few should speak up but guess what if they do bye bye to them so where is the justice.
    Am I wrong to think that there are more officers who ARE NOT part of the club than are? KV and the club do not need to know who speaks up. If enough ammo is provided to the Commission, as long as it's verifiable, nobody needs to know where the ammo came from. Protecting the identities of the good guys who do step up and speak out is important. Can this happen? We'll see. Otherwise, those who went along silently will ultimately suffer the same fate as the one they protected. Go down with the ship, the Captain and the Chief or stand up for what is right and just. We all have choices to make and live with. As far as asking citizens to stand up, I say why not? If a citizen has been harmed or wronged by the "club" then what's to lose? All or nothing? Willing to see it happen over and over again when speaking up could stop it? JMFC

Unregistered

So you know the whole story, wrong again. Pete was fired defending a female co worker in a labor litigation, which to me is honorable. In regards to your comments about his wife, everyone needs a job, especially Jill, both him and his wife work. Unlike Jill. I am not aware of any vendetta, if you have proof share it or is this just another spewing BS as you always do. NPPD If they don't want to fight then stop whining and crying and suck it up wait for the implosion because its coming. Truth hurts !!!!!!!!!!!! A vote for Lukes is a vote for Cheryl cook and the political cronies.

Unregistered

laid off/fired what do you call it when management terminates your employment and then replaces you with another manager ??????? Laid off is usually reserved for a reduction in workforce or a nice term for we don't need or want you anymore...No one ever said she was not a nice person, Just not my choice to ensure change.

Unregistered
    jill luke all the way. She talks to cc at an event and bs spins his mooing lies and says she is with her unreal. You are right jill luke will make just as many changes as Pete. Oh and the Pete story always two sides to a story. Funny how you give that to him but have no idea what the other side of jills is . Yes Peter Pan protected a female sounds like the whole story huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh perception

Unregistered
    jill luke all the way. She talks to cc at an event and bs spins his mooing lies and says she is with her unreal. You are right jill luke will make just as many changes as Pete. Oh and the Pete story always two sides to a story. Funny how you give that to him but have no idea what the other side of jills is . Yes Peter Pan protected a female sounds like the whole story huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh perception
    huhhhhhh is right. wtf did I just read??????? someone call this kids mommy and tell her that the babysitter left early.

Unregistered
    Cheryl Cook's protégé just admit it, why try and spin it, everyone already knows anyway. By the way there are three sides to a triangle, four sides to a square and only one side to Pete's termination, which he has already fully explained. Want a resurgence of Cook and the old political bosses, vote Jill. Want the old bosses and cook gone from NP, Vote Pete Emerich. Again you offer zero proof in your nonsensical rants.

It really is possible all candidates are good and decent men and women. To be FOR one, doesnt mean we have to trash the other.. i hate politics.

Page 170 of 264 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220 ... LastLast