Time for a change - Page 166
Page 166 of 264 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176216 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 2631

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It should be about getting vespia and Morales out. Both are incompetent. Neither understand the basic principles of leadership. They have a combine 6 months 1 day of road supervisory experience. Morales has to call his phone a friend list whenever he has to make a decision greater than taking a piss. Get real already, this agency is in real trouble and the future is dark.
    Couldn't agree with you more.

It is impossible to focus on this task of KV and others as well with people focusing on PC stuff, and other completely unrelated issues. As much as I would like to blame KV for the water level in canals and other nonsense it just does not pass muster.

Getting this point through to others is impossible, look no further then these boards. KV has all the ammunition he needs when he says to City officials and Civic leaders "sour grapes" and "just look at the things they post, it's ridiculous" and fools like gas station guy just cannot stay on point for longer than 30 seconds.

Here's to hoping they see the error in their ways

Unregistered
    Couldn't agree with you more.

It is impossible to focus on this task of KV and others as well with people focusing on PC stuff, and other completely unrelated issues. As much as I would like to blame KV for the water level in canals and other nonsense it just does not pass muster.

Getting this point through to others is impossible, look no further then these boards. KV has all the ammunition he needs when he says to City officials and Civic leaders "sour grapes" and "just look at the things they post, it's ridiculous" and fools like gas station guy just cannot stay on point for longer than 30 seconds.

Here's to hoping they see the error in their ways
    Over and over we hear abort the gas STATION GUY CANALS. wake UP THAT WAS SAID MONTHS AGO BUT YOU STILL WANT TO FOCUS ON IT WHY? You are the one that continues to bring up one comment months ago. It is you that is diverting the changes and making people that want to make them fools. Stop your foolish repeating of the same thing over and over. Please ignore whomever this is bringing up some comment that was made months ago. You are the one continuing the foolishness. If change is going to happen this comm enter must be ignored.

Unregistered
    Over and over we hear abort the gas STATION GUY CANALS. wake UP THAT WAS SAID MONTHS AGO BUT YOU STILL WANT TO FOCUS ON IT WHY? You are the one that continues to bring up one comment months ago. It is you that is diverting the changes and making people that want to make them fools. Stop your foolish repeating of the same thing over and over. Please ignore whomever this is bringing up some comment that was made months ago. You are the one continuing the foolishness. If change is going to happen this comm enter must be ignored.
    I want to focus on why this person, and yourself, refuse to stay on task.

Hard to focus on Admin misconduct, when people like you rant about inferring we are racist skinheads.

Now, answer the damn question: how many female officers took, and successfully passed the last several promotion exams.

Unregistered

Hard to focus on Admin misconduct, when people like you rant about inferring we are racist skinheads.

Now, answer the damn question: how many female officers took, and successfully passed the last several promotion exams.
    Answer" as many as admin empowered to do so? so the answer would be? You know how it goes admin kv whispers to the men hey the promotion tests are coming up why dont you take it and I will make sure your in sound familiar?

now tell me how many woman were asked this question compared to men? after all we all know kvs buddies were filtered in I guess woman do not fit in that mold. Actually that is an ignorant question because you and I know its not what you know it is who you know right or wrong?

Unregistered

No you my friend want to focus on a post that was written months ago about a gas station you are obsessed with it. Racist now I did not say that but I do not see any other color then white with ding dongs in the admin profile. so that means white men you know ding dong

Unregistered
    No you my friend want to focus on a post that was written months ago about a gas station you are obsessed with it. Racist now I did not say that but I do not see any other color then white with ding dongs in the admin profile. so that means white men you know ding dong
    Ding dong? ha ha oh now I get it

Unregistered
    How many minorities an women applied for those positions?

Instead of focusing on facts, you find something else to fit your narrative, in this case vehicle assignments

Unregistered
    as many as kv wanted to. Now on with important business. there is another post for your foolishness. So time for a change? Lets change the good old boys network and open it up for all. No more favors

Unregistered
    as many as kv wanted to. Now on with important business. there is another post for your foolishness. So time for a change? Lets change the good old boys network and open it up for all. No more favors
    I see. Cannot answer truthfully so you post this nonsense.

Stephanie, how many women applied to the Admin positions? This is your proof of sexism

Unregistered
    I see. Cannot answer truthfully so you post this nonsense.

Stephanie, how many women applied to the Admin positions? This is your proof of sexism
    the answer is loud and clear up above bs

moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Page 166 of 264 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176216 ... LastLast