Time for a change - Page 157
Page 157 of 264 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207257 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 2631

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It sounds like you think you have all the answers to everything. How come you didn't run for commissioner? Just a chronic *****er I guess.
    How do you know this anonymous poster didn't run for commissioner? Perhaps the anonymous poster is someone who ran and didn't win. But, name calling is always a good choice. Keep up the good work! And I pray you are not an officer making snap decisions like this.

Unregistered
    Suggestions? No suggestions are needed. There is plenty of evidence right before your eyes. You do not even have to dig for it. Time for action. Suggestion: take the evidence you have and make a change period

Unregistered
    How do you know this anonymous poster didn't run for commissioner? Perhaps the anonymous poster is someone who ran and didn't win. But, name calling is always a good choice. Keep up the good work! And I pray you are not an officer making snap decisions like this.
    it is blatantly clear that the ney sayers or the bullies per se are either admin or associated with admin or persons who have a vested interest to see zero change occur in the NPPD. Why rock the boat they have it good. Well change is coming, hold on I think your boat is sinking !!!!!!!!! grab your life vest or sink with them

Unregistered
    it is blatantly clear that the ney sayers or the bullies per se are either admin or associated with admin or persons who have a vested interest to see zero change occur in the NPPD. Why rock the boat they have it good. Well change is coming, hold on I think your boat is sinking !!!!!!!!! grab your life vest or sink with them
    Please post examples of the changes you predict? You keep saying changes are coming.

Unregistered
    How about what goes around comes around. Use that for the change that is coming that should give you many options

Unregistered
    I predict no one has the balls to fire of admin same old same old. Why to busy kissing the hyena

Unregistered
    Please post examples of the changes you predict? You keep saying changes are coming.
    This guy can't make any predictions because he's too busy making noise. That's all he does. If the City had any plans for removal or accountability we would have already seen it. This guy who equates dissent with his ranting, even when you use the same language he does, (BTW Stephanie, were are you on this? Aren't you the person all about de-stygmatizing MH concerns?...) is just going to rant.

That's all he can do.

Unregistered
    I predict no one has the balls to fire of admin same old same old. Why to busy kissing the hyena
    are we the taxpayers flipping the bill for the ten or so officers attending trumps inauguration, pelfrey clark and the honor guard etc. Shifts short, overtime to cover ???????

Unregistered
    This guy can't make any predictions because he's too busy making noise. That's all he does. If the City had any plans for removal or accountability we would have already seen it. This guy who equates dissent with his ranting, even when you use the same language he does, (BTW Stephanie, were are you on this? Aren't you the person all about de-stygmatizing MH concerns?...) is just going to rant.

That's all he can do.
    Ranting, I don't believe him/her/they stating the facts is considered ranting. Less than a year ago, no way cook, difranco or moore were going to lose, I believe you used the term apathy,well all three are out of a job. Last year your boss was a masters level educated veteran, this year he is well not. Everyday something new pops from the NPPD. If the truth is noise to you, I suggest you buy hearing protection, its gonna get louder. Just because a comment is made about meds do not try and make this a mental health issue, do you really think the commissioners who have been in office less than a month, have gotten to this issue yet, stay tuned the best is yet to come, what color was that gas station, is there water in the creek, how loud is that helicopter, and all those other rants you continuously state???????? Is that all you can do rant about noise, a feeble attempt to mis direct the actual factual issues. You certainly did not earn your paycheck today.

Unregistered
    Ranting, I don't believe him/her/they stating the facts is considered ranting. Less than a year ago, no way cook, difranco or moore were going to lose, I believe you used the term apathy,well all three are out of a job. Last year your boss was a masters level educated veteran, this year he is well not. Everyday something new pops from the NPPD. If the truth is noise to you, I suggest you buy hearing protection, its gonna get louder. Just because a comment is made about meds do not try and make this a mental health issue, do you really think the commissioners who have been in office less than a month, have gotten to this issue yet, stay tuned the best is yet to come, what color was that gas station, is there water in the creek, how loud is that helicopter, and all those other rants you continuously state???????? Is that all you can do rant about noise, a feeble attempt to mis direct the actual factual issues. You certainly did not earn your paycheck today.
    _Ha__Ha_!_

Page 157 of 264 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167207257 ... LastLast