Time for a change - Page 133
Page 133 of 264 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 2631

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is almost comical. First, this site is for law enforcement related topics, not the City of North Port Commission race. The commissioners we have now are just going to be replaced with slightly less idiotic ones...

And the almost comical part, I'm guessing there are like three of you jerks all talking back and forth on this post for the most part. Why don't you all just exchange numbers and group text each other? Or get a job. Or if you're retired, find a hobby. You're meaningless lives and constant *****ing on this stupid site will make no difference at the end of the day.
    well as anyone can clearly see, maybe except for the water thing, it , well almost all clearly refers to the NPPD, its admin and the domino effect. All new commissioners topple the old established lewis/vespi lovin commissioners, then they fire lewis and his asst, hire new, then the new city manager fires the city attorney and vespia, hires both from the outside, then the new chief reorganizes the dept in a professional manner firing all the at will admin, thus the domino effect. It has always been about the PD, Blue lives matter, green and grey lives matter. Nothing takes place if Moore and/or Carusone get voted in, no accountability, no integrity ABCM anybody but carusone or moore. Voter power
    in an unrelated note you are still a douche bag, I am truly sorry if this offends anyone other than the wanna be tough person

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    If a candidate wants to put up political signs At Cocoplum or on any piece of private property, they must get the owners permission. I have not heard that any one candidate was denied such. Perhaps they simply chose to put elsewhere or did not ask to put them up? I will say, if I were the Benderson family and a candidate was actively smearing me and my family because they chose to excercise their first amendment rights to support candidates of their choosing within the legal limits of the law and imply i was crook.. well I would likely tell them to shove their political signs up their.... elsewhere. I am certain Benderson would be much more tactful that I though.

I dont care who votes for whom.. just VOTE! The more individuals that vote the more influence N Port will have in the county and state. There really is Power in numbers!

P.S... Candidates who preach Property Rights should respect Benderson's Property Rights as well.. They do not diminish based on one's net worth. =)
    Nice try to deflect this issue, but reality is benderson supports only Moore and Carusone, anyone else in a local race puts a sign up, it goes missing, I guess its sovereign ground... Reality is not smearing, truth is not smearing, it is what it is
    They donated considerable funds to a candidate they have to do business with, city business. Is it or is it not a conflict of interest????Is it or is it not unethical??? Why do small business feel the wrath of code if they go against code, but coco plum can do whatever they want !!!! Maybe its just a coincidence or luck or no one saw the giraffes, flamingos or chair yet, believe whatever you want. PS no candidate is smearing your besty, so your spin on things is incorrect, again.

Unregistered
    Nice try to deflect this issue, but reality is benderson supports only Moore and Carusone, anyone else in a local race puts a sign up, it goes missing, I guess its sovereign ground... Reality is not smearing, truth is not smearing, it is what it is
    They donated considerable funds to a candidate they have to do business with, city business. Is it or is it not a conflict of interest????Is it or is it not unethical??? Why do small business feel the wrath of code if they go against code, but coco plum can do whatever they want !!!! Maybe its just a coincidence or luck or no one saw the giraffes, flamingos or chair yet, believe whatever you want. PS no candidate is smearing your besty, so your spin on things is incorrect, again.
    BS even the candidates you are supporting are voting no. Why? because they are smarter then you. Not only with how to treat people but language. I suggest you go back to your hate page and spew your nonsense. You most certainly did not learn in middle school when you were bullying the kids that it was wrong. You never grew up time to grow up loser

Unregistered
    BS even the candidates you are supporting are voting no. Why? because they are smarter then you. Not only with how to treat people but language. I suggest you go back to your hate page and spew your nonsense. You most certainly did not learn in middle school when you were bullying the kids that it was wrong. You never grew up time to grow up loser
    Do you read your posts before you send them? Voting No ????? and your childish bully comments again. Again the truth is the truth, you might not recognize it because of entrenched famine concerns about women ruling the dais, girl power etc but not once have you provided any facts to dispute what is being stated here, you simply try and distract the facts with your childish rheteroic.21 days till the sweep is complete No more Moore, ABCM ANYBODY but Carusone and Moore new blood, new ideas, new future for our city.

Unregistered
    Looks like Shakirov from NPCC filed her complaint.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/news/20...port-candidate

Unregistered

Um yeah okay not much to do with your time? I am not supporting anyone I have seen to much on both sides. Name calling, accusing people of theft, bully behavior by one of the main trouble makers for one candidate it goes on and on. Laughing stock of Sarasota County in many realms of this city.

Unregistered
    Um yeah okay not much to do with your time? I am not supporting anyone I have seen to much on both sides. Name calling, accusing people of theft, bully behavior by one of the main trouble makers for one candidate it goes on and on. Laughing stock of Sarasota County in many realms of this city.
    She is one of Moore's staunch supporters, I expected nothing less. Is this really the basis for her complaint. I hope it is a lot better than this, sign thing. If I were hanks once this plays out I would sue her a** off . Another foolish attempt by the Mayor's campaign to harass and intimidate, well guess what nobody is intimidated and scared of you or your pansy tough guys. I am not hanks supporter, I too was not supporting either candidate, up until now.
    People of NP do not be intimidated by the antics of the few ladies for Moore Girl Power movement. They are scared, voters are a lot smarter and are aware of the issues and who helped create them. Are we just not tired of the embarrassment we now call our commissioners. Chris Hanks deserves our support. lets as they have stated ,complete the sweep. Think a developer is not going to want a favor or two, there goes your neighborhoods and green space. Politicians in the pockets of special interest is political corruption. This is just a ploy by certain frustrated moore supporters to distract from the real issues. Corruption, alliances with cook and difranco, dysfunctional commissioner, what has she really accomplished in two years wait nothing, oops sorry costing us the taxpayers 70 grand for a special election. Now they are trying to use the system to harass and intimidate. Clown politics, lets seen now, school yard bullies, name calling come on ladies really, you were called out and could not even factually defend your candidate, so what do you do utter a useless complaint and get the HT to run with it. Sorry no one is buying your pathetic tactics. Hutchinson, Hanks, McDowell, for commissioners. lets put an end to this madness

Unregistered

very petty, reeks of desperation !!!!!!!!! three weeks before election, we are not impressed or fooled

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Spin THIS

Now we can debate the election laws and whether they are silly or not but the fact remains, your candidate broke the elections rules. Similarly, he didnt need to follow the permitting rules when he had his special event during the primary. He points his finger and judges others for being dirty corrupt incompetent.. he campaigns that he will.. 'do it right first time' in response to the Mayor recognizing and admitting her mistakes... it is a repeated pattern of dismissal of the details, the rules.. he never does his homework.

Interesting side note,, he blamed the printer?! lol Thats rich, and is rather familar. Leaders recognize and accept responsibility for their mistakes.... no big deal, print the stickers, fix the problem and move on. Instead we have finger pointing, spin the story.. Gee, he is gonna be a great change from the status quo! No, really!

Sooo if we get to pick n choose rules to follow, I think 45 mph on Toledo sucks.. so when ya clock me ignoring those rules, keep your lights off please.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    Now we can debate the election laws and whether they are silly or not but the fact remains, your candidate broke the elections rules. Similarly, he didnt need to follow the permitting rules when he had his special event during the primary. He points his finger and judges others for being dirty corrupt incompetent.. he campaigns that he will.. 'do it right first time' in response to the Mayor recognizing and admitting her mistakes... it is a repeated pattern of dismissal of the details, the rules.. he never does his homework.

Interesting side note,, he blamed the printer?! lol Thats rich, and is rather familar. Leaders recognize and accept responsibility for their mistakes.... no big deal, print the stickers, fix the problem and move on. Instead we have finger pointing, spin the story.. Gee, he is gonna be a great change from the status quo! No, really!

Sooo if we get to pick n choose rules to follow, I think 45 mph on Toledo sucks.. so when ya clock me ignoring those rules, keep your lights off please.
    Now that your spewed responsibility speech, it comes down to this, he never accused her of anything, at least not from I have read, the facts are you and your posse cannot defend your candidate on her wrong doings oh wait doing nothing sorry I almost gave her some credit. She recognized nothing, is she that incompetent she didn't have her own senses about her with she aligned herself with the other two, excuses excuses excuses. You of all people, you know the one who trusted admin and they laughed at you, remember that. Wait did she act to prevent all these atrocities committed by the PD , no she just went to dinner with the chief at his brothers place, litterly turned a blind eye Where was that so ever caring commissioner when, the dogs were biting, the boyz were thumping and all the other misdeeds done. No where to be found. Oh by the way ur boy in the video, you know the one who had what six weeks paid admin leave is back to full duty, just as predicted, on video thumping a guy just standing there and given six weeks or more vacation and now on patrol again, hey maybe you will need to call and he will answer or maybe he will be the one to pull you over. It's all about accountability and your saint has zero. Admin has zero and its time we hold them all accountable.

Page 133 of 264 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233 ... LastLast