Time for a change - Page 13
Page 13 of 264 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When Anonymous is paying attention to the department that you have helped ruin, your day is coming. Sooner rather than later.
    KV fancies himself an IT expert. He feels he is more then capable of fending off any kind of cyber attack
    So not only does believe he is a great police chief, but he also believes he is a world class cyber security expert.
    The man has an ego to rival that of Trump.

Unregistered
    KV fancies himself an IT expert. He feels he is more then capable of fending off any kind of cyber attack
    So not only does believe he is a great police chief, but he also believes he is a world class cyber security expert.
    The man has an ego to rival that of Trump.
    He "thinks" he is capable. That is where you lost me. His ego doesn't really speak to his abilities. I know I wouldn't feel safe standing beside, in front or behind him with only his ego as a defense. I wouldn't go down with him. But thats just me. Time will tell.

Unregistered
    Hum I really do not want to comment I am so disgusted. The bully behavior and arrogance is just exactly what people are talking about. It seems those that speak up for the right thing are just bashed by a few that are suppose to protect the community. I am appalled by the bully mentality and the intimidation. WOW !!!!!! Sick

Unregistered
    Rat *******, snitch, nutless, sorry if that offends any civilian, but one can only call it as they see it. You are a troll, the mythical rat ******* character that hides under the bridges built by others. I know that KV now knows it was one of the members who ratted to the H/T, By By, its been nice, another dinosaur extinct. You will be labeled as you are, a rat *******. Nice try backtracking, but you already boasted you contacted the H/T, and you ratted out the K9. In regards to K9, be careful on calls, the dogs have been know to accidentally maul rats. Kv response, stop *****ing, it was only a nip !!!!!!
    Civilians aren't offended by foul language. What we are offended by is BS and threats to officers that are trying to end the cover ups and fraud that is destroying OUR police department. Oh, and KV knows that someone told HT something? And he plans to eliminate the officer that outed his bad policies. Well, it's good that it's written in black and white. Good for the officer but not good for tax payers. Yep, we'll be paying another law suit for KV's bad decisions and underhanded dealings. KV and JL must go. And any of you that are trying to save your ass by selling your soul will go as well.

Unregistered
    Civilians aren't offended by foul language. What we are offended by is BS and threats to officers that are trying to end the cover ups and fraud that is destroying OUR police department. Oh, and KV knows that someone told HT something? And he plans to eliminate the officer that outed his bad policies. Well, it's good that it's written in black and white. Good for the officer but not good for tax payers. Yep, we'll be paying another law suit for KV's bad decisions and underhanded dealings. KV and JL must go. And any of you that are trying to save your ass by selling your soul will go as well.
    Hello Millennial! What was all that mouth garbage you posted, and then moments later replied to not so far back about all the anger and how LEO's deal with the public and how many issues you have with the anger?

Like Ole' Girl Stephanie, you "Hypocrite much"?

Oh yes, you will keep calling the HT, won't you? Exactly how many times have your cries for help to that rag gotten rid of Vespia exactly?

Stephanie, you think your cause is so righteous. You think this board is your personal diary. Well, Admin and your "LIEutenant" are still walking the halls laughing at your expense. The jokes they tell about their meeting with you = priceless! Your "LIEutenant" is going to retire with more money in his pen$ion than you and your kid will make in your lifetimes.

And it's all because you won't take a polygraph! What was all that stuff you said about protesting too much? Is that quoting of Shakespeare, your Freudian slip about refusal to take a polygraph? Thought so.

Good night Millennial, your mommy has a warm bottle of milk for you. Good night Stephanie, you should go give your adult son his warm bottle of milk too.

Unregistered
    Hello Millennial! What was all that mouth garbage you posted, and then moments later replied to not so far back about all the anger and how LEO's deal with the public and how many issues you have with the anger?

Oh yes, you will keep calling the HT, won't you? Exactly how many times have your cries for help to that rag gotten rid of Vespia exactly?

Stephanie, you think your cause is so righteous. You think this board is your personal diary. Well, Admin and your "LIEutenant" are still walking the halls laughing at your expense. The jokes they tell about their meeting with you = priceless! Your "LIEutenant" is going to retire with more money in his pen$ion than you and your kid will make in your lifetimes.

And it's all because you won't take a polygraph! What was all that stuff you said about protesting too much? Is that quoting of Shakespeare, your Freudian slip about refusal to take a polygraph? Thought so.

Good night Millennial, your mommy has a warm bottle of milk for you. Good night Stephanie, you should go give your adult son his warm bottle of milk too.
    Blah Blah Blah....Don't know who you think you're talking to. You must have the same super-ego that KV has. I am not the Millennial. I am a citizen that is embarrassed and angered by the fact that my tax money goes towards paying someone who acts like you. You make no sense and you endanger the community and the good officers that you try to deride. But really, keep giving hints of who you are. Better yet, why don't you just come clean and identify yourself? Nah, you're not that kind of person. You need anonymity because you have no balls. Were you bullied as a child due to your diminutive stature? Is that why you chose law enforcement? Did you vow to stop getting bullied and start bullying? You wear it on your sleeve. You are a disgrace to this City. Sleep well with that.

Unregistered
    I am also a citizen who told you yesterday you are a disgrace and a bully. Really is this how you operate? So think your delusional thoughts of who you are talking to. Keep bullying and running your arrogant mouth. Disgrace!! You think someone like Stephanie is going to back down because you resorted to name calling? Shame on you ,

Signed a totally different citizen!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Unregistered is asking Unregistered to identify themselves?

For the third time now " Hypocrite much?".

I was neither the kid getting bullied, nor the kid doing the bullying in school. I was nose to the grindstone in the hopes to one day serve my Country and then later on my Local Community.

Civilians like you who only offer second guessing, have not read up on any of the laws, or case laws for that matter and come on here and have the audacity to speak at our table.

Do your research before talking out of turn, you are worse than the Millennial at that, and he works here!

Unregistered

is it garbage night in your part of town, that's a buffet to a rat like you, but as sad as it is, I must agree with you in regards to admin laughing and joking at stephanies expense, but now there attentions are on you dinosaur. say cheese

Unregistered
    Unregistered is asking Unregistered to identify themselves?

For the third time now " Hypocrite much?".

I was neither the kid getting bullied, nor the kid doing the bullying in school. I was nose to the grindstone in the hopes to one day serve my Country and then later on my Local Community.

Civilians like you who only offer second guessing, have not read up on any of the laws, or case laws for that matter and come on here and have the audacity to speak at our table.

Do your research before talking out of turn, you are worse than the Millennial at that, and he works here!
    So you went from your nose to the grindstone to the a$$ of our fearless and clueless leader? Pat yourself on the back. Now you are a keyboard bully.
    Citizens are coming on here to find out how bad it is in North Port and you're laying it out for them. We don't need your bad attitude or poor policing. Civilians should read case law? Please.

Page 13 of 264 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast