Time for a change - Page 129
Page 129 of 264 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 2631

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    Yes well thank you for your opinion.. i didnt realize i was beholdened to you or anyone else for coming to my own opinion and choice. I am loving the concern and attack of the NPCC page.. musst mean they are doing something right in there.. Mostly it is political blah blha and little on the issues right now, which sucks.. hopefully it settles back into normalcy after the election so we can discuss issues again

As for the you must be a man hating feminazi becausse someone posted a Girl Power picture.. really? LOL do you think we think and act monolithically? we are all one and the same? Well I cant think of anyone I hate, man or woman, not even vespia or the thumpers.. I hate the abuse of power and lack of accountability. Oh wait, I do hate brussel sprouts.. (FYI - Your assumptions and illogical posts is the same thought processes that bring us BLM.. we are better served to Judge individuals on each individual's actions.)

Dont like my music or the way I choose to express myself or the candidates i choose to support.. uhmm with all due respect, Tough shit. Either dont visit my page or find your self a blankie and a safe space before doing so.. it is mine and it is call the first amendment.

Rather than find some stupid crap to throw at me, how about you Make a case FOR your candidate choices.. do come with facts and reason. i will point out you need fact check your "what 40 grand" it is wayyyyy off.. the limit is 1,000 per individual per candidate per election. You can pull the Financial reports from the City website.. i have them and your facts are wrong.

It aint about Man v Woman.. it is about the Individual. it is about Respect, truth and accountability to me.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why in the world are you blaming her for who she chooses to vote for? now you have no respect. Have you seen the north port neighbors group and how many times this man has attacked her with words. Yes I think she is a fighter and my opinion does not change one bit. It is you that is only seeing one side of the picture. Consistently putting her down for who she votes for. She was never a cop basher and has always been respectful/ Now she has had enough and I do not blame her. Why dont you take a look and see who is attacking who. Stop the madness you people are nuts. I am NOT PART PF THE SO CALLED GIRL GROUP i AM A MAN SO PLEASE SAVE YOUR COMMENTS FOR WHO i AM THIS TOWN IS A DISGRACE AND SO IS THE WOMAN BASHING GROUP
    actually if your read the posts from the beginning she was in fact a cop basher, rightfully so, but never the less yes she was and if you really are a man as you claim and are not offended by the girl group and there hard sell or forcing there choices (all females) down everybody's throat than so be it. Stop with the hanks bully thing, its ok for certain persons to threaten and accuse but if hanks speaks he is a liar and a bully, two way street there dude (ette)

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    Yes well thank you for your opinion.. i didnt realize i was beholdened to you or anyone else for coming to my own opinion and choice. I am loving the concern and attack of the NPCC page.. musst mean they are doing something right in there.. Mostly it is political blah blha and little on the issues right now, which sucks.. hopefully it settles back into normalcy after the election so we can discuss issues again

As for the you must be a man hating feminazi becausse someone posted a Girl Power picture.. really? LOL do you think we think and act monolithically? we are all one and the same? Well I cant think of anyone I hate, man or woman, not even vespia or the thumpers.. I hate the abuse of power and lack of accountability. Oh wait, I do hate brussel sprouts.. (FYI - Your assumptions and illogical posts is the same thought processes that bring us BLM.. we are better served to Judge individuals on each individual's actions.)

Dont like my music or the way I choose to express myself or the candidates i choose to support.. uhmm with all due respect, Tough shit. Either dont visit my page or find your self a blankie and a safe space before doing so.. it is mine and it is call the first amendment.

Rather than find some stupid crap to throw at me, how about you Make a case FOR your candidate choices.. do come with facts and reason. i will point out you need fact check your "what 40 grand" it is wayyyyy off.. the limit is 1,000 per individual per candidate per election. You can pull the Financial reports from the City website.. i have them and your facts are wrong.

It aint about Man v Woman.. it is about the Individual. it is about Respect, truth and accountability to me.
    Lets see now he wants a fight now he will get one, your quote, wait the domestic violence insinuation and this was not the original video it was a amateur remake posted to make a statement, no just ur taste in music, hmm right if you say so, stupid crap really you use a video to make a point and then type a verbal threat, right 1st amendment if you say so. As far as the donations nice try to distort the truth, you and your lady friends are as they quote Girl power, you made this a gender issue, not Hanks. Again the last dais was controlled by all females and how did that work for us, stop trying to push the ladies down our throats, if the situation was in reverse, well it would not be politically correct. You copy pages from the internet, and of course moore plays by the rules, right again, reality, is what it is, two of your choices are corrupt and beholding to special interests. I have consistently stated I am not a fan of Hanks, but I certainly do not support the incumbent. If accountability was your concern, really, well that argument has already been played out.
    want respect, give respect, it's 2016 you are not entitled to anything you do not earn.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    I said this about vespia once and i think it fits you and your candidate... If you cant 'dazzle em with brilliance, baffle em with BS.' Your FB page pychologizing is a bit like vespia as well. Maybe you should apply to the dept, but you dont have the balls to post the crap above publically on my page so doubt you have what it takes to be a cop.

If you are with the dept and have to hide your identity, maybe you should save your efforts trying to get me to change my mind.. instead, focus on the ISSUES, maybe raise and discuss the issues the rank and file are having with the Admin..

The public is paying attention now.. in 30 days they will go back into their lives and tune out. You will have lost the interested audience and working advocates.. so you really want change, think it is time? then quit blowing your opportunity pissing around with BS.. as you said, you will get what you have earned.

BTW, I believe the PBA endorsed Moore, Carusone and Sias. I assume the collective department has input into that process.. or maybe not. The FD did made the same endorsements.

Unregistered
    actually if your read the posts from the beginning she was in fact a cop basher, rightfully so, but never the less yes she was and if you really are a man as you claim and are not offended by the girl group and there hard sell or forcing there choices (all females) down everybody's throat than so be it. Stop with the hanks bully thing, its ok for certain persons to threaten and accuse but if hanks speaks he is a liar and a bully, two way street there dude (ette)
    Um I do my homework not one post of cop bashing. Just true accurate facts in a respectful manner. Boy bs you sure spin things no one said hanks is a bully at least I did not. I said you were. You read the posts from the start I said BS is a bully and how do you defend that. Look at the piece of //// and how he treats people. I said Hanks is his buddy well known even though he will not admit it. Once again you are a disgrace and so is this race. So go back to your hateful followers after the race I am sure you will find someone else to bully like a middle schooler

Unregistered
    I am not letting my city's future be decided by some overweight busy body who doesn't even live in this city. If you can't control your own health you have no business controlling a city from behind the scenes. Bottom line. NO MOORE! Moore you need to distance yourself from her. This is only my opinion but check the facts for yourself before you but in to my story.

Unregistered
    I am not letting my city's future be decided by some overweight busy body who doesn't even live in this city. If you can't control your own health you have no business controlling a city from behind the scenes. Bottom line. NO MOORE! Moore you need to distance yourself from her. This is only my opinion but check the facts for yourself before you but in to my story.

wow middle schooler at its best

Unregistered
    Um I do my homework not one post of cop bashing. Just true accurate facts in a respectful manner. Boy bs you sure spin things no one said hanks is a bully at least I did not. I said you were. You read the posts from the start I said BS is a bully and how do you defend that. Look at the piece of //// and how he treats people. I said Hanks is his buddy well known even though he will not admit it. Once again you are a disgrace and so is this race. So go back to your hateful followers after the race I am sure you will find someone else to bully like a middle schooler
    Obviously you have missed her initial posts in regards to the brutality she suffered at that hands of two officesr who by the way, are still on the job and obviously you missed the most recent post 1284. She had absolutely every right to sound off on them, but they were cleared so Cop bashing or not ???? But post/tread 1284 cop bashing

Unregistered
    Obviously you have missed her initial posts in regards to the brutality she suffered at that hands of two officesr who by the way, are still on the job and obviously you missed the most recent post 1284. She had absolutely every right to sound off on them, but they were cleared so Cop bashing or not ???? But post/tread 1284 cop bashing
    Not. the truth hurts . Cleared omg what else is new wake up. whatever bs do you have anything better to do then be a bully and put your nose where it does not belong. Obviously not. I missed nothing as I said the truth hurts.

Unregistered

middle school continues

Page 129 of 264 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast