Time for a change - Page 126
Page 126 of 264 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 2631

Unregistered
    No Not every decision you make will piss everyone off. The way you are going about it is disgusting. Your followers accusing people of stealing etc etc. Also if people pay attention to your social media garbage there are so many lies and so evident. The way you have your followers treating others is disgusting. Is that what this city wants another cook and difranco I think not. However , maybe I am wrong and ngh was right all I have seen is hate and malice. Pay attention to the social media blasts people numbers changing quotes changing evident lies. I think I would rather have someone who publicly says no child should go hungry then the hate you have spewed across this community.

Enough is enough and I am nor defending the npcc group either there were a couple of statements in these that would have made me very angry. Such as accusing him of being on drugs. That was uncalled for. So both sides have had their flaws. Enough is enough what is wrong with you people. You want respect then give it. Are you really going to follow history in this town you sure are looking like it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    You attended the Chamber events.. did you think those moderators didnt have candidates they personally support? You say you are for the people but sounds like you have a special interest with the Chamber events yet you rejected both Citizen forums? You have no moral objections to thrashing NPCC or the "desparate housewives" or passing BS rumors who have worked really hard gathering F A C T S in a collective effort to affect meaningful change, do you?

You can spin this 42 ways to sunday but you fool noone but yourself, at least Cook and DiFranco declined the invitations to the forums, they did not commit then stand up expectant citizens. You bailed out for self serving purposes.. rather than do the hard work of preparing, it was easier to bail, even if that means screwing over the citizens that were trying to foster a real conversation. If you will blow off citizens when you need votes, wtf would you do when elected?

I also have to question this illogical thought process: at 2am you woke up the day of the debate and thought hitting 100 homes in 4 hours answering tough questions after asking them first, if they even knew about the debate? two minutes per home if i give ya a milisecond or two between homes... yeahhh. screw my commitment and the ".00008%" who were showing up expecting you to honor your commitment.. yeah.. who are they? THIS effort is going to set me apart.. cuz afterall knocking on doors AFTER the debate wouldnt be the same.. it would not have been so dramatic..

For the record, i have no issue if you choose not to participate. You should simply decline when invited.
    Actually, I would've figured the Chamber Events were less biased but it wasn't the case since at both chamber events the mayor had her answers typed to the questions. I know I sat beside her and could see them. I never got the questions. It was so bad the last one that several people mention and asked about it. Same thing from yesterday's it was texted to me that Moore was reading a lot of the answers from a preprinted script. with so many questions to be asked, how does one have their "notes" preprinted and not have to fumble through them to find the correlating notes? She just goes from page one, page two to page three... If she was just so prepared that she had notes for every question that could ever be asked, well then she was even so good that she knew the order they would be asked. Some people are blinded to the corruption in our government, and it's because they want to be, but they can't blame the others when things go down hill. - Chris Hanks

Unregistered
    Really who cares ch. Who really cares. Take your drama somewhere else. This city does not revolve around you and your followers. Same goes for the npcc one member who accused you of things who cares. This is insane. Really why dont you all go find a hungry child and offer food. Why dont you all go find a needy family and help them out. That time would be better spent then all this nonsense. You people are insane and showing just what this city has been about and will be about if this continues. I ask again what is wrong with you people???

I know some hard working single mommas that could sure use a helping hand. And not from government agencies they are to proud. But from caring citizens. So maybe as you all go to church today you can wrap your minds around that.

Unregistered
    Sniffle sniffle the grass is tall, Moore is devising a plan and putting together a committee,she is going to hold several work shops and hire an outside firm to investigate the grass, then they will meet to figure out how to cut grass, then they will get approval on the ballot for approving the plan sniffle sniffle. Haaaaaahaaaaa

Real leadership is what we need! It's f-ing grass send a couple of men over there with a lawn mower. Problem solved! I think we should call it Woodlawn sounds better to me. REAL MEN LEAD AND MAKE DECISIONS! If you can't get the lawn mowed I can't vote for you. Is this really a problem? Really? Really?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really who cares ch. Who really cares. Take your drama somewhere else. This city does not revolve around you and your followers. Same goes for the npcc one member who accused you of things who cares. This is insane. Really why dont you all go find a hungry child and offer food. Why dont you all go find a needy family and help them out. That time would be better spent then all this nonsense. You people are insane and showing just what this city has been about and will be about if this continues. I ask again what is wrong with you people???

I know some hard working single mommas that could sure use a helping hand. And not from government agencies they are to proud. But from caring citizens. So maybe as you all go to church today you can wrap your minds around that.
    If he doesn't respond he is ignoring the groups and doesn't care about the individual citizen. If he does respond, well then he is beinging his drama... even though it is in response to someone... who's drama?

What do you know about what Chris gives or donates to? Do you know that while he goes to church on this Sunday he hasn't helped families this week? This has just become ridiculous.

Unregistered

It's time for a change--Let's complete the sweep !!!!!!!

Is it a lie, Moore took money from Benderson and coincidently the mall has carte blanc to violate the Mediterranean ordinance or do whatever they want to do, while small business's get hammered by code.
    Is it a lie that she is on the dais at the same time cook and difranco was/is and supported them in almost all of there antics
    Is it a lie that she readily admits she made mistakes, but is optimistic she will do better in the future.
    Is it a lie she has given Lewis and Vespia her full support and backing.
    Is it a lie hanks signs come up missing, I didn't see anywhere that he blamed anyone specific.
    Is it a lie that all the present female commissioners including the mayor in there support for lewis and vespia directly allowed the discriminative practices against females which are still in place today in the PD and other city depts.
    We are not fooling anyone here when a supporter puts on a debate and is a supporter of moore and when asked a question moore reads from a prepared statement, HMM think she got the questions ahead of time, cant make the NPCC candidate look bad
    Moore is not a supporter of the police officer actually doing the job on the street. She has delegated her authority or oversight position to Lewis,
    From day 1 we as a community have demanded change, we are almost there, now because of a few misguided persons it is all starting to unravel. I have seen the NP sun article on the debate, could not believe it when I read well we are giving lewis another chance, setting guidelines, WTF, ZERO accountability hey lets dig up hitler and resurrect him, a dictator is a dictator, a tyrant is a tyrant. So lets see now, if VC and Moore are elected and lewis still has a job, which means his henchman Schultz and Vespia remain, what has really changed. Different faces, same problems. Absolutely ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY. Change is change, lets complete the sweep. NO more MOORE, we cannot afford another four from moore. ABCD and Moore.

Unregistered
    Sniffle sniffle the grass is tall, Moore is devising a plan and putting together a committee,she is going to hold several work shops and hire an outside firm to investigate the grass, then they will meet to figure out how to cut grass, then they will get approval on the ballot for approving the plan sniffle sniffle. Haaaaaahaaaaa

Real leadership is what we need! It's f-ing grass send a couple of men over there with a lawn mower. Problem solved! I think we should call it Woodlawn sounds better to me. REAL MEN LEAD AND MAKE DECISIONS! If you can't get the lawn mowed I can't vote for you. Is this really a problem? Really? Really?

Vespia comment Real Men !! ! Hum BS this is a forum for Leo concerns not your neighbor hood bully posse. Real men really does that count out real woman? Oh I have seen what mr hanks has done its all over the internet. Spewing venom wherever he goes and BS the snake oil salesman is the leader. Change my ass this is crazy . Oh by the way have not seen any videos of helping others just accusing and lying about numbers. Take your signs and shove them well you know where. While your at it post a video doing it.

Unregistered
    I want change. I want fresh new leadership. Not the cast of Golden Girls.

Waaaaaaaaaaa I don't even live in North Port but I want to control what goes on there waaaaaa---- get a life! Waaaaaaaaaa he is winning and he didn't even show up to our bias event! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I have property in North Port but I don't even live there and I want to control politics! I want the Golden Girls in Office so we can go to Lane Bryant together! Get over yourself, you control zero : ) My opinion only.

Waaaaaaaaaaa sniffle sniffle ! Haaaaaa this is fun!

Unregistered
    Vespia comment Real Men !! ! Hum BS this is a forum for Leo concerns not your neighbor hood bully posse. Real men really does that count out real woman? Oh I have seen what mr hanks has done its all over the internet. Spewing venom wherever he goes and BS the snake oil salesman is the leader. Change my ass this is crazy . Oh by the way have not seen any videos of helping others just accusing and lying about numbers. Take your signs and shove them well you know where. While your at it post a video doing it.
    there it is folks the mentality of the NPCC ladies, men haters, all men are bullies, liars, cheats, beggers, scoundrels, wait I think Hanks is stealing his own signs. We want control of the dais and out of the kitchen. Really ladies, enough with the hate speech's. Your candidate had her chance, now lets move on !!!!!! You cannot win on the facts as presented here, you can only try and distract the voters with your hate rhetoric. You are doing a great disservice to your gender, please stop embarrassing yourselves and just move on.

Unregistered
    Moore and Vanessa are together-100% no question. It will Cook and DiFranco, only worse.

Page 126 of 264 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226 ... LastLast