Time for a change - Page 12
Page 12 of 264 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    This is some of the dumbest stuff I have ever read. Get back to work. Stephanie Gibson.....find a new hobby.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Project much?

Well there ya go.. problem solved Capatin Obvious.

Let me guess you are a detective.. ? although not such a bright one eh? Im fat not diabetic and ya cant 'catch' diabetes but your shallow girlish pot shots posted anonymously supports the Admin position, not that it will stop me. Manic up and down of who is what and what is true, while hiding your identity as if i am supposed to know who you are and therefore believe you without due dilligence. maybe i should feel some moral obligation to save you on your terms because you are scared to stand up to them.. mm Pass.

I do appreciate you allowing me to take my sweet ass time.. and you keep paying dues to the union for whatever it is they do. You keep cowering like the balless wonder you are and demand someone else come save you. I know the world owes you everything but for the record, I owe you exactly SQUAT.

You only reinforce that my decision to go slowly but surely... is the right decision.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    Well there ya go.. problem solved Capatin Obvious.

Let me guess you are a detective.. ? although not such a bright one eh? Im fat not diabetic and ya cant 'catch' diabetes but your shallow girlish pot shots posted anonymously supports the Admin position, not that it will stop me. Manic up and down of who is what and what is true, while hiding your identity as if i am supposed to know who you are and therefore believe you without due dilligence. maybe i should feel some moral obligation to save you on your terms because you are scared to stand up to them.. mm Pass.

I do appreciate you allowing me to take my sweet ass time.. and you keep paying dues to the union for whatever it is they do. You keep cowering like the balless wonder you are and demand someone else come save you. I know the world owes you everything but for the record, I owe you exactly SQUAT.

You only reinforce that my decision to go slowly but surely... is the right decision.
    well spoken

Unregistered
    Yaaay. More Stephanie Gibson posts. We're saved we're saved! The city is saved!

We should all get a check for listening to the therapy sessions here.

Unregistered
    Wow Stephanie, Hand I didn't want any of that? Jesus didn't feel like making a cameo in your rant?

You are the overzealous, overprotective (he is 18 right? He is an adult right?) Pare

Unregistered
    Wow Stephanie, Ghandi didn't want any of that? Jesus didn't feel like making a cameo in your rant?

You are the overzealous, overprotective (he is 18 right? He is an adult right?) Parent, of a mommy's boy, don't worry, your future daughter-in-law may grant you visitation rights.

The PBA pays ALL legal fees that the City won't when some jerk like your son tries to hemm one of us up. The only thing you owe me is on your billing statement from the County. Don't pay that & the guys in green will help you relocate.

Again, in parting, you're a little light on the polygraph convictions (as usual), I know too much..."Sangria" was it? Probably effects the mind, and may contribute significantly to diabetes as it were, but you shouldn't worry about either of those. You see, with the CM being the final arbiter, you'll see these very same posts somewhere again later on your records scavenger hunt. Probably bundled up in an MTD. Ta-ta luv,

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow Stephanie, Ghandi didn't want any of that? Jesus didn't feel like making a cameo in your rant?

You are the overzealous, overprotective (he is 18 right? He is an adult right?) Parent, of a mommy's boy, don't worry, your future daughter-in-law may grant you visitation rights.

The PBA pays ALL legal fees that the City won't when some jerk like your son tries to hemm one of us up. The only thing you owe me is on your billing statement from the County. Don't pay that & the guys in green will help you relocate.

Again, in parting, you're a little light on the polygraph convictions (as usual), I know too much..."Sangria" was it? Probably effects the mind, and may contribute significantly to diabetes as it were, but you shouldn't worry about either of those. You see, with the CM being the final arbiter, you'll see these very same posts somewhere again later on your records scavenger hunt. Probably bundled up in an MTD. Ta-ta luv,
    Wow. Just wow! If Stephanie didn't have enough reason to believe that there is a problem in the department she doesn't need to look much farther than these recent posts. Childish and cowardly. Hiding behind the badge, the CM and the anonymity of this site. Problem is, you're revealing yourself, your insecurity and the lengths you will go to protect the guy who gave you the job that you obviously don't deserve. It doesn't make NP citizens feel secure. No matter how many facebook likes the shit-shining page gets. You may have just stepped deeply into that shit.

Oh and.....the PBA may pay the legal fees unless Vespia or Lewis deem you a risk and fire you. Even if the PBA does pay your legal fees you'll ultimately be without a job. Shamed for conduct unbecoming an officer. ta ta..........for now Mr. not so anonymous

Unregistered

Here it is folks the reason why the chosen few do what they do and get away with it, the arrogance and mentality of attacking a civilian for her beliefs and statements. This is exactly one of the reasons why its time for a change To anyone who reads this forum and wants to post, do so, screw these favorite sons, there time will come. If history is correct vespia will turn on them like he did all his other favorites.

Unregistered

I'm betting your Mommy is very proud of the spineless sphincter sniffer that you've become. One need not look any further to understand why there is so much anti-cop rhetoric.

You too will go down with your fearless leader. You will need to walk away with your tail between your legs which won't be a problem since you have no testicles. Since being a good cop wasn't your destiny maybe you'll be able to to make it as Bubba's boyfriend - in prison. Because thats where you belong.

Attacking a citizen shows your mentality so don't bother with the cop lingo acronyms. It doesn't help you. When Anonymous is paying attention to the department that you have helped ruin, your day is coming. Sooner rather than later.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

All roads lead to you...

Oh Napoleon.. me thinks you doth protest too much.. bring on all your lil PR minions, it really matters not to me. In fact, your veiled attempts to intimidate me.. well it only reassures me i am marching the right direction... and fuels the continuance.

Page 12 of 264 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast