Time for a change - Page 11
Page 11 of 264 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Was this posted on the department's facebook page, then deleted by us?

Unregistered
    I agree with the last post to some degree there Baby Boomer.

Baby Boomer's mind: "Yeah! I'm the man! I told Vespia how it is! I am the man! I'm on my way over to City Hall now! I'm the man! They best give me Federal whistleblower protections for this one! I'm the man!"

Baby Boomer's Reality: "On second thought, I'll just mail this to the HT."

Baby Boomer on LEO Affairs: "You're a coward."

No really Baby Boomer, makes perfect sense!

Unregistered

Baby Boomer's mind: "Yeah! I'm the man! I told Vespia how it is! I am the man! I'm on my way over to City Hall now! I'm the man! They best give me Federal whistleblower protections for this one! I'm the man!"

Always attack the messenger not the message. Perfect Tuff Guy!

Unregistered

Im sorry, you ratted out another officer, why didnt you got to him directly and tell him you were a snitch for the H/T, cause he would kick ur ass. Who is the coward here!!!!! Rat *******, I hope admin finds out who you are. Whats the matter KV wouldn't give you a dog, went to venice for his handler. Your a low life rat *******, disgrace to the badge. You need to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Always attack the messenger not the message. Perfect Tuff Guy!
    You make it impossible to not attack the messenger with your false bravado, clearly delusional line of thinking (in Baby Boomer's mind sending an anonymous letter to HT, rolling on a fellow cop is the same as walking into Vespia's office and throwing said letter in his face) and calling other people cowards.

In fact, I don't think you're the Baby Boomer at all. I think your the Millennial attempting to keep covering your tracks.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    you make it impossible to not attack the messenger with your false bravado, clearly delusional line of thinking (in baby boomer's mind sending an anonymous letter to ht, rolling on a fellow cop is the same as walking into vespia's office and throwing said letter in his face) and calling other people cowards.

In fact, i don't think you're the baby boomer at all. I think your the millennial attempting to keep covering your tracks.
    rat ******* !!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Good grief..

Im sorry, you ratted out another officer, why didnt you got to him directly and tell him you were a snitch for the H/T, cause he would kick ur ass. Who is the coward here!!!!! Rat *******, I hope admin finds out who you are. Whats the matter KV wouldn't give you a dog, went to venice for his handler. Your a low life rat *******, disgrace to the badge. You need to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Really.. ? Isnt the see no evil, hear no evil, Fix no evil what has gotten us in this mess to begin with. ISnt that what this Admin does best and we are fighting back against? As for the snitch threats, you tell on me i will kick your ass mentallity is school yard bullying at best. Well it takes a bigger man take a stand than it does to look the other way.

Here is a concept for consideration to stand with your brothers.. HONOR the profession, HONOR your sworn oaths and When you turn your head and dont report violations of the Code, you dishonor yourself, those that honor the profession and the profession as a whole. If we want to start turning the tide on the anti cop rhetoric.. lets cull the profession of the bullies, the abusers, the LIARs. and others that abuse their power to wear the badge.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    1) How many posts Stephanie? How many damn posts is it going to take to get it through your skull that we have a weak union. Our reps cashed in. And most importantly, we do not have the protection of binding arbitration. The CM has final say. This same CM who stopped written evaluations on the brass, has absolute and final authority on any and all possible arbitration. Who's going to feed my kids? You?!?!?!

2) Yes, I do blame the remaining 59,210 citizens who have not done anything about City Hall or the Police Administration. Stop blowing your own horn. Stop tub thumping. Stop trying to demand that police officers, with families and bills and stressors you could never imagine, take a stand against a corrupt Administration without the protections afforded to other states which have binding arbitration.

Do your damn job as a citizen better. Rally people better. Get them en masse to City Hall, one way or another.

You ask what I've done? I've posted numerous times about "actual, accurate" background info and transgressions, unlike the Milenial who just makes stuff up as he goes & then blames L81 for it.
    1.) Nope, You made em, You feed em. You teach them by your actions and inactions everyday. You make your choices. I will make mine.

2.) Nope, I intend to thump this tub until I am satisfied that the practice of "thumping" by a subset will no longer be stood for. If i am not getting there fast enough, by all means.. take the lead and I shall follow. Until them, i am doing this as thoroughly as I know how around earning a living, managing my family and collecting the records from all the sources.

I have demanded nothing from anyone.

As for Stressors i could not imagine, well son, step in my shoes for a day or two... then come talk to me.

I broken my magic wand to awaken the masses. Sue me, i am rallying as best i know how. Sorry if that aint good enough.. feel free to whip your little wand out and make the magic happen.

You have posted .. i appreciate the info from you 'guest' but pardon me if i dont know one guest from another here.. when i am ready, i will go there with undeniable proof for every accusation i make.

I have been very clear from day one, this is a selfish journey I am on. Along the way, I found more and more issues.. many that demonstrated to me that 12/15/13 was not an isolated incident but rather a much much larger Leadership problem. I intend to continue the same path from PD to City Hall as that is where it is currently leading me.

My offer stands to meet with anyone of you, by phone, by email, by whatever cloak and dagger method you care to. A few have taken me up on it, others chose otherwise and i understand.

Until then, do you think we could help by stopping the infighting and unite for a single worthy cause?

Unregistered
    Was this posted on the department's facebook page, then deleted by us?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    1.) Nope, You made em, You feed em.

Until them, i am doing this as thoroughly as I know how around earning a living, managing my family and collecting the records from all the sources.

I have demanded nothing from anyone.

As for Stressors i could not imagine, well son, step in my shoes for a day or two... then come talk to me.
    Then I will feed them, by not being City Hall's sacrificial lamb, thank you.

I see, OK for you to take your sweet ass time with change while you eek out a living, but when we say that, you keep demanding to know what the PBA is doing or why officers aren't coming forward. Hypocrite much?

I would step into your shoes, but I don't want diabetes, thank you again.

The stressors I'm talking about come with a small second chance vest and massive life and death situations. Stuff you have no idea about.

Take your time documenting, Admin will be retired by a the time you get done.

Lastly, if your record collection does not include your polygraph, you will have a 0% chance of getting this alleged "LIEutenant." I for one think he told you the truth and you only heard what you wanted. Otherwise prove it!

Page 11 of 264 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast