Time for a change - Page 102
Page 102 of 264 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2631

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    I appreciate the sentiment Chris but in reality, I am putting nothing on the line. I have nothing to lose and everything to gain from change. The only thing this City can do to really hurt me, they did in Dec 2013 and the months following as they drug us through a court system with a false felony charge.. Joe may never be right again but he did not deserve what happened to him or to risk losing his constitutional rights because of the mother thumpers who find sport in harming those they perceive cannot to fight back and the incompetent lying leaders that cover it up by trying to prosecute the victim.. to that i say THUMP You.

So it is easy for me to redirect all that anger and sadness to drum the cause, my job is not on the line. So as much as I understand you wanting someone to talk to you directly, the officer would risk his income for nothing. You see, if you sat with an Officer and she said all is well then you are no better off. If she confirmed everything we believe, you would be in the same position. So skip the ridealongs and spend that time looking at the totality of victims and failure to supervise.. i aint the brightest and i figured it out after spending two years giving vespia every opportunity to do the right thing..

I do get your position here as I did my share of begging for a real convo as well. Instead, I adapted and took the route of listening and verifying to find the facts. In comes the Public Record requesting.. All was well when i was simply pulling pd records. Once i realized that our Chief was so weak he could not acknowledge the problems and policy HE is responsible and accountable for, I knew he was a total waste of my time. So then i turned to City Hall where i tried to engage our City Manager. I requested vespia's written evaluations then things suddenly become less cooperative... I cant fork out 25K for a 30 day report but i will damn sure fight em until i have every last one.. so they can stall, dismiss and wish me away.. i can use their rules and wrap and play their games.. Absurd as it is.. they could have provided a copy of the DB on ftp but they try to scare and intimidate.. and THAT is abse and corruption and to THAT i attribute to CM.

So while i have long ago forgiven the individual officers and ultimately, the failure to recognze and supervise these young men falls squarely to the chief. He failed the officers, he failed my family and others and he failed this City. So yes, I hold vespia personally responsible for the unaddressed PD issues.. I also hold Lewis responsible because he too does not deal with the underlying scandalous issues and also screwed careers of City staff members to protect his and his direct reports asses. They care about themselves only and to that i say.. Oh Hell No.

This is where it gets fun Chris, YOU cannot do what you think you can do. You have the power to hire and fire Lewis only and even then, you are 1 of 5 votes. Also, you can provide an annual review. THAT is it. You cannot go into the City departments and start digging out the skeletons. Those employees are not going to risk their families livelihood. You will not have that authority. In theory, it is a good idea to have the politics stay out of the day to day management of the City but the Commission has to hold the CM accountable. They were too busy playing spite andmalice.. I tried to defendDiFranco.. She gets it as a excop and having a mentally ill brother.. she said what i wanted to hear and then absolutely NOTHING about it. Cook was incredulous that i would dare question vespia.. well to them i say.. ABCD

Not sure about anyone else but I want to hear outrage over us allowing our government to walk stomp and remove our Constitutional rights. Isnt that why you are running.. property rights are important but do we have to wait until we are burying someone to get mad? It wasnt just Joe and I .. it was many, many individuals that suffered Physical Mental and Financial abuse, city staff and citizens.. the City hires a PIO to keep vespia lies in his mouth and a counter PR campaign to whitewash the outhouse.. our Commission fighting over absurdities in spite of KNOWIng what is going on.. I just want the corrrupt dirty to be held accountable, to see real leaders step up and recognize and start making real change. So take a step into the bravery you expect of our officers to do.. Speak Up.. the citizens and candidates are discussing Chickens and Uber and all the wonderful things we want to come to the growing city.. but i say unless and until we deliver the enema.. we will remain in chaos.. we will continue to pay out for lawsuits.. Lets stop the madness before this City grows in size and the problems are multiplied ten times over..
    outstanding, well said

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    outstanding, well said
    Throughout this entire thread we have learned of the outrageous unprofessional behavior of certain city officials to include but certainly not limited to the big three, City Manager, City Attorney and the Police Chief. One must ask how a man with only a GED education, who quit school in the tenth grade and misled people with his military service could even be an officer let alone the Chief. It is plain and simple, he is controllable. He makes no waves with the City Manager, whatever the city manage wants, he does. Essentially he is there uneducated puppet. When his men were receiving zero raises for three consecutive years, Vespia got his each and every year, not once going to bat for his men. During this time he was not a leader in fact he let his sergeants lead the shifts. Each and every shift operated in a different manner. There were the aggressive squads and the laid back squads, all the lieutenants worked days per the chiefs order. One could virtually do what they wanted without supervision and well history shows they did. Since the alleged reorganization and hiring of all the male friends of Vespis it appears to be still the same. All the commanders work days, polishing Vespias image and the Sergeants still run the shifts. This place is a consistent time bomb, the question is not how it explodes because we have seen this in many forms, the real question is when is it going to explode again. We want change, no one wants to see another lose there jobs, they the big three created this mess, its time they are replaced and more accessible educated persons take the reins. My next question is how can anyone who is a candidate support this chief, he certainly lacks the education needed to make intelligent decisions, he has created chaos and has not supervised his department thus leading to all the false arrest and brutality issues. ABCD & M its the only logical choice.

Unregistered
    Stephaine your son was not the only one that was thumped and brought through the court system only for it to not be prosecuted. I know someone personally whose life was ripped to shreds after the lying thumpers got done with her. This is status quo. I myself would have believed the thumpers until the day it happened to someone I knew for years. Never hurt a fly but was thumped bumped and although the case was dropped her life was ruined how she knew it. Anyway It is not only vespia what about the warriors doing the thumping. Is it okay to thump because no one will believe the real truth. Yes vespia needs to go I agree. However so do the thumpers it is time for a big change

Unregistered
    Miss Difranco

I can understand playing politics etc and the dirty deeds. However trying to destroy someones livelihood with sending a letter to their employer takes the cake. You are evil and yes this does belong on this site because you are in the back pocket of the thumpers along with cook. Shame on you ABCCD and M . What are you going to send a letter to all of our employers that want you out. You have already lost and your little letter has sealed your fate . No more politics for you. ABCCD AND M

Unregistered
    Miss Difranco

I can understand playing politics etc and the dirty deeds. However trying to destroy someones livelihood with sending a letter to their employer takes the cake. You are evil and yes this does belong on this site because you are in the back pocket of the thumpers along with cook. Shame on you ABCCD and M . What are you going to send a letter to all of our employers that want you out. You have already lost and your little letter has sealed your fate . No more politics for you. ABCCD AND M
    Bravo! So in her effort to affect the livelihood of a private citizen, she will lose her livelihood. Karma is good!

Unregistered
    Bravo! So in her effort to affect the livelihood of a private citizen, she will lose her livelihood. Karma is good!

As they say karma is a ????? bye bye ABCD

Unregistered
    As they say karma is a ????? bye bye ABCD
    And M do not forget M !!!!! Clean Sweep . No incumbents or past commissioners , its time to put them in our rear view mirror, it is time our voices are heard, send the message, you work for us, It is time for a change ABCD and M and any previous commissioners. Please vote, its our city, our future.

Unregistered
    I cannot believe this woman was voted in. Oh wait a minute she is in vespias back pocket. ABCCD AND M. Difranco you better keep your emails to yourself. You were already losing . After that stunt no one in their right mind would vote for you. Well maybe admin. I did say right mind

Unregistered
    well she is just taking after admin bully bully bye bye

Unregistered
    abuse of power plain and simple, this appears to be a ethics violation which is not surprising. In regards to the chatter about another candidates stalking incidents, These were before she was elected to her current position. I ride thru North Port and I see the C& D & M signs and just shake my head. Anyone who supports any incumbents or any past commissioner is just not facing reality. The reality being they have no platform, they have destroyed the integrity of this city and they are rude and abusive and are only in it to reap the benefits. ABCD and M Change is a positive thing !!!!!!

Page 102 of 264 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast