Time for a change - Page 261
Page 261 of 264 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 2631

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We have bigger problems here just wait and see. 2nd floor is a mess with the office right below that houses 4.
    Seems it happens frequently. Problem here problem there. Does not seem to end. What is next boys and girls. Do tell......

Unregistered
    Is it true that we are sending the LIEutenant GA to the FBI academy????

Unregistered
    You are truly a ****ing idiot. Why don't you butt **** your soul.

Unregistered
    Who cares troll!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    who cares troll!
    wow fbi academy. Wow

Unregistered
    You are truly a ****ing idiot. Why don't you butt **** your soul.
    Here it is, the leadership has changed, the raises dolled out, the new vehicles etc and yet the same old GED/Good old boys mentality . Oh by the way,We care , Instead of spreading your ignorance via the key board warrior style, try just being a bit more professional, if it bothers you that much that you have to rant in an obscene way, then maybe its time you move on. If your dirty little secrets are exposed live with it, you created them. This is exactly why the city manager hired his relative to be chief, an outsider would have stopped all this in bred nonsense. Politics need to be removed from the police dept, corruption breeds corruption. Kudos to Capt GA, he is a total waste of taxpayer monies, never made a decision in his whole career, but, hey he smooched CM and is still here, He gets promoted right after his discipline probation and here he is now. He will be the next asst chief as soon as CM gets rids of Garrison, which will be before VC leaves office. CM and GA are Teflon coated, nothing sticks. Chace the dangled carrot in the NPPD and yes you to can be somebody !!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Yes it is true. But he is no longer called “lie”utenant, he is called “Captain Incompetent.”

Unregistered
    This coming from the keyboard warrior himself, please!!! Why don't you go wash your mouth out with buckshot. You come one here and whine about GA and cry about him not being able to make a decision. You must be someone that has a vendetta with rank or not being able to keep it. I can think of at least three people that come to mind that fit that. Who gives a shit if he attends the academy. Does it really effect you? Does it change your job? Does it take money out of you pocket? I don't think so. If your so professional, then sign your name to your post. If not your just a whining little ***** that's a keyboard warrior. Nobody cares!!!! Go home and masturbate to Jesus, then tell us about it tomorrow.

Unregistered
    This coming from the keyboard warrior himself, please!!! Why don't you go wash your mouth out with buckshot. You come one here and whine about GA and cry about him not being able to make a decision. You must be someone that has a vendetta with rank or not being able to keep it. I can think of at least three people that come to mind that fit that. Who gives a shit if he attends the academy. Does it really effect you? Does it change your job? Does it take money out of you pocket? I don't think so. If your so professional, then sign your name to your post. If not your just a whining little ***** that's a keyboard warrior. Nobody cares!!!! Go home and masturbate to Jesus, then tell us about it tomorrow.
    spoken like a true anointed one, can we say anger issues ??????, remember you cannot eat the carrot, only touch it, and I ask where is your signature keyboard boy ???? Thought so !!!!!

Unregistered
    spoken like a true anointed one, can we say anger issues ??????, remember you cannot eat the carrot, only touch it, and I ask where is your signature keyboard boy ???? Thought so !!!!!
    No not anointed, just tired of pussies like you that come onto this site and bash people that are 1200 miles away. Takes a real sack to do that without putting your name to it. I don't have issues with anyone in the department not would I come to this site to blast anyone. My only anger is with you and your shit talking mouth. But you will never identify yourself cause takes more nuts to do that. So if you got the balls to do it then own it with your brand.
    Signed,
    Go butt **** your soul

Page 261 of 264 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263 ... LastLast