+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 179 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 1789
 
  1. #1751
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Ditto good job steph. You arwe the one that lead this absolute wonderful news.

    NPCC awhile back you stated officers could make a profile so they would not be outed. This was done and they were still not allowed to join your group. Whomever is stopping the joining needs to stop the judgement s of peoples profiles. People are not going to lose their jobs just to be a member. You should stop denying people based on your judgments and allow all to join. If you find at a later time they are spammers then block them. The way you are doing it now is very judgmental. My vote is to keep it public just like the city should be.

    Oh and BS go play in traffic

  2. #1752
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    and CHANGE has arrived.. =D
    Although this is the news we welcome, let's not get to far ahead of ourselves, a year is a long time. He knows he is jammed up and is trying to buy time here. He wants his input on the next chief etc. This is just a ploy on his part. Don't be fooled by this early retirement.
    Hey commissioners lets make it official, but him out now !!!! Lets see he will get another years salary at 140 grand, six weeks vacation and his personal days, it would be much more cost effective to buy him out now and save the city all that severance pay. another scenario is, things quite down and he decides to stay or is asked to stay.
    The commissioners need to move forward on a new city manager and then a new chief from the outside. But this man out and lets put an end to this sad chapter sooner rather than later.

  3. #1753
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ditto good job steph. You arwe the one that lead this absolute wonderful news.

    NPCC awhile back you stated officers could make a profile so they would not be outed. This was done and they were still not allowed to join your group. Whomever is stopping the joining needs to stop the judgement s of peoples profiles. People are not going to lose their jobs just to be a member. You should stop denying people based on your judgments and allow all to join. If you find at a later time they are spammers then block them. The way you are doing it now is very judgmental. My vote is to keep it public just like the city should be.

    Oh and BS go play in traffic
    There are two admins. Hopefully both of them received the message.

  4. #1754
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Although this is the news we welcome, let's not get to far ahead of ourselves, a year is a long time. He knows he is jammed up and is trying to buy time here. He wants his input on the next chief etc. This is just a ploy on his part. Don't be fooled by this early retirement.
    Hey commissioners lets make it official, but him out now !!!! Lets see he will get another years salary at 140 grand, six weeks vacation and his personal days, it would be much more cost effective to buy him out now and save the city all that severance pay. another scenario is, things quite down and he decides to stay or is asked to stay.
    The commissioners need to move forward on a new city manager and then a new chief from the outside. But this man out and lets put an end to this sad chapter sooner rather than later.
    Absolutely. SOONER RATHER THAN LATER!!

  5. #1755
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Absolutely. SOONER RATHER THAN LATER!!
    Time for him to go is now, buy him out. He has fired or let go numerous officers for no good reason other than he is the chief. He should not have the option to milk this last year. It is cheaper to buy him out than pay him his salary and benefits for another year. He has earned no loyalty. When does someone get to announce his retirement and state well it's not for another year or so. Let's put an end to this era now.....

  6. #1756
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    and CHANGE has arrived.. =D
    For no other reason than to stop any further damage brought on by this person, Just buy this person out for the remaining 12 months and ship this person out immediately.

    All those careers he ended with his ineptitude. All their families.

  7. #1757
    Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    803
    I agree it is time for him to go NOW.. but I dont think he needs to be fired. We simply need to accept the resigination, effective immediately. Next, we reinstate Uebelacker. Third, we move forward with the outside review. So our future CM and Chief know what we are up against from day 1...

    No Buy Out..
    Just Out,
    and Now.

  8. #1758
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    I agree it is time for him to go NOW.. but I dont think he needs to be fired. We simply need to accept the resigination, effective immediately. Next, we reinstate Uebelacker. Third, we move forward with the outside review. So our future CM and Chief know what we are up against from day 1...

    No Buy Out..
    Just Out,
    and Now.
    Agree, get him out now, but to reinstate Ubelacker would be a bigger mistake. That guy had no business in law enforcement, he has driven Morale lower than anyone. He is nothing but trouble and he will cause an exodus of some really good people.

  9. #1759
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Time to go

    The writing is on the wall for KV. His feeble attempt at 1 more year is nothing more than "I'm down on my knees begging
    y'all to pay me for another year. I'm not done screwing with all the people I want gone yet! Just 1 more year and I can do that!". Y'all just hear about what he does to people in the department. We live it every day. He forced 1 person out that he replaced with 4 people doing the same job. Isn't that great management for a grudge? This has happened over and over again to the best people on the force so he could do his Steve Henson imitation as a puppeteer holding the strings over his outside hired commanders. Don't give him another year to continue his witch hunt. Tell him your security blanket has gone to Sarasota County and its time to show everyone how bad you've wet the bed since he's gone.

  10. #1760
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    I agree it is time for him to go NOW.. but I dont think he needs to be fired. We simply need to accept the resigination, effective immediately. Next, we reinstate Uebelacker. Third, we move forward with the outside review. So our future CM and Chief know what we are up against from day 1...

    No Buy Out..
    Just Out,
    and Now.
    NO Uebelacker...... snake....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 179 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •