Time for a change - Page 52
Page 52 of 264 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Pocketful of Sunshine

Here is a trophy worth chasing for the City..

http://floridafaf.org/call-entries-s...?source=shared

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow really. I am so glad I do not live in your world. I still believe, Have hope, try to see the best in people. It seems people like you just wanna sit back and play the ho hum card. Are you voting for trump?
    If you live in North Port, you do live in my world. You are just too fatuous to understand this City for what it is.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    Well here is the thing Mr NGH, the day may come when I decide to march through City Hall to protest.. it will be a fight bigger than just NPPD. We need to hold them on the Transaparency and Accountability thing as well. Messing with record requests is BS and will be stopped. That is a fight i could see myself taking to City Hall.. I might end up getting thumped or maybe we test if 3 commissioners can inplement Napoleonic rules that override my constitutional rights. either way, if i ever get to that point.. hope Josh has his cameras rolling.. it just might be epic and get him another trophy! LOL
    Ha! "The day may come..." When what exactly? An 'alleged' criminal dog bite will occur? An 'alleged' beating of an 'alleged' mentally ill person? An 'alleged' sexual battery by an 'alleged' on-duty officer? An 'alleged' DV arrest or two? An 'alleged' traffic crash with injuries by an inappropriate police pursuit? An 'alleged' corrupt police administration? An 'alleged' hiring of an 'alleged' crony? An 'alleged' fix on male-only promotions? An 'alleged'...An 'alleged...An 'alleged'... and after that you will FINALLY march on City Hall?

See what I mean? You people are so full of shit. You are just as vapid as the rest of North Port's masses. No really, tell me more about how change is going to happen this fall. Tell me some more about EXACTLY what is it that's going to wake these habitants up to fix anything, let alone tie their shoes correctly. See the best in people in North Port? OK these a-holes are the absolute best at not giving a damn. They prove that to me on any everyday basis.

An 'alleged'...An 'alleged...An 'alleged'

It's funny, instead of you people looking at the facts, you go off on some tangent about glad you don't here in this very real world. You should continue to opine about how new Commissioners are going to fix this or that, then deal with let down after these extremely stupid Citizens of North Port are playing fantasy sports and keeping up the Kardashians rather than doing their Civic Duty.

Unregistered
    Well I just joined the other 19,000 citizens and inhaled a little ajax. So Mr ngh how do you like me now? What is your take since you are the authority on all np citizens. Hum I do not believe i ever met you. Yep your right np is like the wild west. So I guess i will join the other 19,000 and invest in some sort of inhibitor of my brain.

Lets get this right. Np is never going to change. all the citizens are doped up and drunk. ( damn I must have been missing out on a ton of fun} The people of north port are only concerned about themselves and where there next inhibitor is coming from? I just want to make sure I have all this right.

Yes mr ngh we are all doomed

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Push or be Pushed

The reality is Mr NGH is prolly right that many citizens are disengaged but no more than anywhere else in the world. Those that are paying attention often have chosen sides and dont want to listen to anything that is outside of there own thoughts and opinions, ie Democrats and Republicans fighting for their candidates when both candidates stink to high heaven. We all know the Pro and Anti Cop movements out there.. one side wants to hold all cops accountable for the actions of a few, the others want to protect all cops by regardless of the individual cop's bad choices or behaviors. We all need to listen more and be open to change (cept for me of course and I am 100% correct, 100% of the time.. or NOT!)

All that being said, I will never bite on the 'resistance is futile' mindset and will keep pushing for needed change if it takes a decade or forever. Things ARE going to change, they are already.. we either fight the good fight and keep pushing for meaningful changes or we bend over and let the *******s do as they will...

Unregistered
    Ha! "The day may come..." When what exactly? An 'alleged' criminal dog bite will occur? An 'alleged' beating of an 'alleged' mentally ill person? An 'alleged' sexual battery by an 'alleged' on-duty officer? An 'alleged' DV arrest or two? An 'alleged' traffic crash with injuries by an inappropriate police pursuit? An 'alleged' corrupt police administration? An 'alleged' hiring of an 'alleged' crony? An 'alleged' fix on male-only promotions? An 'alleged'...An 'alleged...An 'alleged'... and after that you will FINALLY march on City Hall?

See what I mean? You people are so full of shit. You are just as vapid as the rest of North Port's masses. No really, tell me more about how change is going to happen this fall. Tell me some more about EXACTLY what is it that's going to wake these habitants up to fix anything, let alone tie their shoes correctly. See the best in people in North Port? OK these a-holes are the absolute best at not giving a damn. They prove that to me on any everyday basis.

It's funny, instead of you people looking at the facts, you go off on some tangent about glad you don't here in this very real world. You should continue to opine about how new Commissioners are going to fix this or that, then deal with let down after these extremely stupid Citizens of North Port are playing fantasy sports and keeping up the Kardashians rather than doing their Civic Duty.
    Instantaneous. gratification? That is not how the real world runs!

There was nothing pointing out that there was a problem with how our department was greatly missed handled until Steph and some reported our k9 division. Other people took notice and contacted others. There was national reporting of such.
    The actions of our department and city are falling under a REAL big microscope.
    Now please take this old and well known saying and please take it to heart.
    Rome was not built in a day.

Unregistered

I would like to point out that your defeatist attitude could be taken as an admin ploy to discourage others from taking no action at all.

Be supportive not antagonistic please.

Unregistered

it is really great that you created this response, you have your opinions and we respect that ( allegedly) , although a little, no alot distorted. You created a somewhat hostile response to previous threads which is fine, but really you are only giving credibility to already proven facts. Proven, Vespia needs to go, lied about education, military service and past employment. Vespia states he inherited all these problems. Really? He has been in this dept since 1999, these problems only intensified after he became a command officer. Did he hire cronies, pretty obvious, a psychological wreck from SCSO, gets his sheriffs retirement now a hefty NPPD salary, Capt SU, AR and the list goes on. Jobs that traditionally filled from in house , The K9 bites,pretty conclusive evidence there, and of course the just a nip statement from vespia. Your comments are appreciated but really you are nothing more than a LIFER, which refers to you being a Lazy Ignorant Fu$%er Escaping Reality.(military terminology in case u are wondering) The reality being this place is screwed up and needs new management and a different approach. Like it or Leave it or Change it. These are my alleged opinions

Unregistered
    it is really great that you created this response, you have your opinions and we respect that ( allegedly) , although a little, no alot distorted. You created a somewhat hostile response to previous threads which is fine, but really you are only giving credibility to already proven facts. Proven, Vespia needs to go, lied about education, military service and past employment. Vespia states he inherited all these problems. Really? He has been in this dept since 1999, these problems only intensified after he became a command officer. Did he hire cronies, pretty obvious, a psychological wreck from SCSO, gets his sheriffs retirement now a hefty NPPD salary, Capt SU, AR and the list goes on. Jobs that traditionally filled from in house , The K9 bites,pretty conclusive evidence there, and of course the just a nip statement from vespia. Your comments are appreciated but really you are nothing more than a LIFER, which refers to you being a Lazy Ignorant Fu$%er Escaping Reality.(military terminology in case u are wondering) The reality being this place is screwed up and needs new management and a different approach. Like it or Leave it or Change it. These are my alleged opinions
    You all clearly missed my point, so unfortunately I'm going to have to spell it out for you: City Hall and to a significantly larger extent the PD Admin, have committed enough transgressions for the Citizens to have more than justified actions such as ballot pledges, recalls, referendums, flooding City Hall to protest and any number of mass protests at the PD and other public buildings to DEMAND change dozens upon dozens of time over.

Guess what? They didn't do anything about these 'alleged' things, which means they do not care about their own damn City. These same Citizens get the newspaper, have FB, watch ABC 7 and yet they have done not one thing. They obviously condone what has occurred, and what will continue to occur, by their apathetic existence. How many more 'alleged' misdeeds will need to occur for them to stop watching the Kardashians and do something?

The 'alleged' behaviors will continue to occur, and the dolts who live here will idly standby and watch it happen, as they have already done so many times before.

NGH

Unregistered
    You all clearly missed my point, so unfortunately I'm going to have to spell it out for you: City Hall and to a significantly larger extent the PD Admin, have committed enough transgressions for the Citizens to have more than justified actions such as ballot pledges, recalls, referendums, flooding City Hall to protest and any number of mass protests at the PD and other public buildings to DEMAND change dozens upon dozens of time over.

Guess what? They didn't do anything about these 'alleged' things, which means they do not care about their own damn City. These same Citizens get the newspaper, have FB, watch ABC 7 and yet they have done not one thing. They obviously condone what has occurred, and what will continue to occur, by their apathetic existence. How many more 'alleged' misdeeds will need to occur for them to stop watching the Kardashians and do something?

The 'alleged' behaviors will continue to occur, and the dolts who live here will idly standby and watch it happen, as they have already done so many times before.

NGH
    Once again Rome was not built in a day.
    You don't sound any better then current quick profiteers who want fast profits and no long term solutions. The evuolutionary process does not work that way.

Page 52 of 264 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast