Time for a change - Page 57
Page 57 of 264 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In regards to post 549 the date of the actual arrest was oct 24, 2013, but your other comments seem to be right on target. The video of this arrest can be viewed on H/T website. Not withstanding the circumstances of this arrest and its eventual outcome we as taxpayers in North Port need to be aware of the following.
    This arrest, as unlawful as it was, had to have it's paperwork approved by a ranking officer, Sergeant or above. Then also approved by the shift Lieutenant. Neither of which asked any questions or inquired as to the circumstances. During the course of this arrestee being put thru the system, the state attorney reviewed the paperwork and video and determined no charges would be filed. Somewhere in this initial process, an internal affairs investigation should have been initiated, if for no other reason than CYA, it never was. Now some two and a half years later, a internal investigation was started on the complaint of Attny Mogensen. The PD had the video, they had all the forged paperwork which did not match what we see in the video and yet no investigation why? Simply put, the statute of limitations. Did both officers commit battery, appears so, two yr limit from time of assault, did they commit official Misconduct felony, statute expired,did they commit forgery expired. So under the law, they cannot be charged, except for the misconduct in public office exception which gives leeway up to two yrs after leaving service to charge them. ( hardly ever used) They cannot even be held accountable administratively. Fla police bill of rights allows only 180 days from the time the infractions become known to bring them up on charges. The PD officially knew on Oct 24,2013 Time has expired. Do we believe for one minute this intentional stalling by the police admin was nothing more than allowing the statute of limitations to expire and pass it along to FDLE so they break the news to the public, all under the guise of hey we tried. Long is one of Vespia's boys, was promoted to K9 shortly after this incident, Lyons also promoted to detective. Neither are going to be held accountable, the PD conducted there own investigation and were told by the state attorney time limits expired. So Vespia has his friends at FDLE to break the news to us. This is by far the most inept police administration one could imagine. So after his taxpayer paid vacation Long will return to work, Lyons is still working and the taxpayers will pay for another lawsuit and Vespia will have pulled another one off.
    I will ask again, which part of your backside did you fabricate this nonsensical lie from? "Sgt" Dietz is not a misspelling. It's a rank, and a rank that he was not. Thus making you the ultimate piece of sh*t liar.

I can see you though, abruptly walking into Billy's driveway acting as though you even know what he looks like, and asking him to lie on your behalf that in fact you did speak with him. I don't even think he'd be mad, just laugh uncontrollably.

Good night lying piece of sh*t idiot, incompetent, lying a**hole wanna be cop.

Unregistered
    Lying piece of sh*t

A very common thread for you to be a known liar in your concocted, falsified posts.

LIE ON!!!
    Im sorry, I cannot grasp what u are trying to say here. But whatever it is I am sure it makes sense to you, so rant on, try not kicking the dog, shooting the tv or whatever you do to vent. Rant on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Hmm alleged incident occurred in Oct 2013, it is now almost june 2016 some two years 8 months later, so by the time there investigation is complete, who knows, clock is ticking, you cant be that stupid, but then again?????? See you did learn something !!!!!!
    No hold up here. Were we talking statute of limitations or weren't we? You're so good at all this right? I mean your initial knee jerk post reaction cited no criminal matters other than glancing blows that you dismissed by way of the limitations already being up.

Why don't you take the dismissal language from the SAO, put it through unlawful imprisonment and just direct file?

Oh, you probably don't know how to do that do you?

Unregistered
    Post 554: You’re a liar
    Post 564: You’re a liar
    Post 565: You’re a liar

Unregistered
    Hey Liar, (remember that's you, you f*cking piece of sh*t) can you please enlighten us where the f*ck you made this sh*t up again?

And these are our fine police officers protecting the citizens on the street. I think a little anger is evident. Well more then a little so the bullies continueeeeeeeeeeeee.

Lets get back to facts rather then name calling and bully type behavior. Did you happen to read the facts on your memorial day holiday in the paper. Happy Holiday . ABCD

Unregistered
    any reply you ever made, your an idiot and they should take your computer privileges away at the nursing home. The truth speaks for itself. , you dont like it or understand it thats fine, to just go on and rant and stomp your feet and make your childish comments, really. The truth is the truth your little hissy fit is not going to change that.

Unregistered
    Tri County Mental Health has an excellent anger management program you really should take advantage of.
    Here is something that should send you into a real keyboard slamming fit.
    William (Billy) C. Is a balding, over weight, excessive drinking, obnoxious, NY born, retired officer of the NPPD. That is a rather on the mark description of "Uncle" Billy wouldn't you say?

Unregistered
    I'm going to sum this up for the both of you. And I do believe I speak for all of us when I say Knock it off!

Stop the profanity and accusations. The other one needs to stop posting anything that is inaccurate and undermines what we are trying to do.

Done.

Unregistered
    I'm going to sum this up for the both of you. And I do believe I speak for all of us when I say Knock it off!

Stop the profanity and accusations. The other one needs to stop posting anything that is inaccurate and undermines what we are trying to do.

Done.

I do agree with you however if you do not allow free speech you are just bowing down to the nppd administration. So let them talk on and take what you need from it. I think nppd is a time bomb ready to blow wow very angry people

Unregistered
    I do agree with you however if you do not allow free speech you are just bowing down to the nppd administration. So let them talk on and take what you need from it. I think nppd is a time bomb ready to blow wow very angry people
    it appears and this is my own opinion that the aggressor here is trying to discredit the truth from being told, I look at the last few posts and I agree, the admin is pulling off some underhanded stuff here. The post about the statute of limitations is accurate, The fact that no one can be charged internally and the fact that one officer is on paid vacation/leave and one is still working. I saw the video were they not equally guilty??? The comments in regards to unlawful imprisonment might not fly because they had the authority under the color of law, even though it was abused. I agree this is just a smokescreen. One good thing is that even though it is abusive and vulgar it is truly showing the internal conflict within this department under this administration. The more we learn, the more knowledge we have. I am really surprised no one has gone, as they say, postal yet!!!!!!!!!!

Page 57 of 264 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast