Time for a change - Page 119
Page 119 of 264 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 2631

Unregistered
    was told today that Commissioner Yates has stated if she gets the backing from the new commissioners she will see to it Lewis and his crew are gone. Was told she stated that the commissioners have no direct control over the dept heads, they are under lewis, but this will change once lewis is gone. Hope this is true and she stands by her word.
    Corey, Debbie and ?????????? the big question

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    was told today that Commissioner Yates has stated if she gets the backing from the new commissioners she will see to it Lewis and his crew are gone. Was told she stated that the commissioners have no direct control over the dept heads, they are under lewis, but this will change once lewis is gone. Hope this is true and she stands by her word.
    I have heard the same. Not only about Yates but also about Cory & Debbie. I believe they all will work to remove the CM and the CA. I hope Cory & Debbie respond here. I know Yates will not as she doesn't participate in any of these boards or social media.

Unregistered
    People hear the things they want. To clear the air, at the republican primary debate it was the only time the question of firing the CA was brought up and Mayor Moore was the only one, of all candidates attending, to say she would not fire, and actually said she liked CA Moriarity. I said I would not keep him on. There are a lot of changes to be made. I don't know how many times to say that I WILL DEAL WITH ALL that are improper, unproductive, caught in misdeeds and anything unbecoming as a city official. Yes that means any and all disciplinary actions up to termination of those under the commission authority. Put Name Here_______, ALL WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE under an Cory, Debby & Hanks commission... at least from our side and perspective. Lets get this city turned around! We need a fresh perspective and some strong arms to do it, Moore doesn't have it or she would have already moved toward it, and it wouldn't need to be discussed. She has never made a motion toward what your asking, let history speak for itself. - Chris Hanks

Unregistered
    Commissioners cannot fire department heads, as they are under the City Manager. I am for removing the current City Attorney, and as for City Manager, once we hold him accountable, he'll either step up or leave, and my guess is he will leave. If not, we can put his job up for a vote as well. I will support giving the Commission the power to have control over department heads, so any city manager cannot hijack the staff.

-Cory Hutchinson

Unregistered
    Hum well Chris that is the first time I have heard those words from your mouth. I think some people are getting the opinion that the groups you have been hanging in on social media are good friends with the powers to be. I think Moore may not do so but I do not think it matters. Because if the other three do she will be out voted. That being said Chris there are some things that have happened on social media with you. The leader of a certain group telling the masses you do not listen to the cop bashers etc. But the bottom line is no one is bashing police officers. Even the person that started this time for a change has never bashed police officers. She is just speaking the truth. So I am hoping you really mean what you say. Because your reputation is being skewed by a couple of bullies and frankly people are watching. You have seen with your own eyes the things that are being spoken about on this site, So I guess just be careful what you say to whom. Employees of the city are expressing some serious concerns and it is time for a change

Unregistered
    Hum well Chris that is the first time I have heard those words from your mouth. I think some people are getting the opinion that the groups you have been hanging in on social media are good friends with the powers to be. I think Moore may not do so but I do not think it matters. Because if the other three do she will be out voted. That being said Chris there are some things that have happened on social media with you. The leader of a certain group telling the masses you do not listen to the cop bashers etc. But the bottom line is no one is bashing police officers. Even the person that started this time for a change has never bashed police officers. She is just speaking the truth. So I am hoping you really mean what you say. Because your reputation is being skewed by a couple of bullies and frankly people are watching. You have seen with your own eyes the things that are being spoken about on this site, So I guess just be careful what you say to whom. Employees of the city are expressing some serious concerns and it is time for a change
    It's not hard to ask, or go to my FB page and look around at ALL my videos. The majority of my videos, except my Live W/ my wife of which I do touch topics some as questions are asked, go into either details of what I will do for our city or specific details and facts, most with resources, of the record of my competition. I don't feel talking about my competition's record is "negative" campaigning. I feel it is my duty as a candidate to show the inconsistencies of her words and her record as a commissioner as most people either don't look or don't know how to look. Example, I bet almost everybody on here or most don't know that the Mayor said on the mic that she thinks our attorney is good for the city... those that do know she said that, obviously aren't sharing...
    All sides have people that have strong support, like Moore has Anne Marie Olsen, which is as bad as any against me with the name calling and falsehoods about things I've said... I have only met Bobby once when his band played at one of my events, I haven't seen him since. Does that mean I am responsible for the way he runs a private group?
    Stephanie Gibson, would only be able to tell you that I have been cordial toward her, even on this forum I have spoken nicely about her, it is important to research and not just listen to a select few with a single agenda. Stephanie Gibson, I believe, is a stand up and honest person. She doesn't support my campaign for specific reasons, that are hers to know. I believe we are very similar in philosophy, as she has stated herself. I just ask that each person #1 Vote & #2 Vote your Conscience, if that is for me, then great if it isn't, then I am fine with that to. Don't get me wrong, I want to win, but my identity isn't wrapped up in the position, title, or a plaque on a wall... I don't get it, then it is the will of the people of which is the reason I am running. - Chris Hanks

Unregistered
    thank you Chris. This really helps me personally try to figure out who to vote for. I like your honesty and thank you for addressing the concern up above. I think with some things that were said not necessarily by you but others really put a damper on people that really did want to vote for you. Your honesty here is appreciated. I do not pay much attention to rumors etc. I also do not agree with the bashing that has been going on. Also when you stated you could not attend one event because of problems at home it was insinuated on a web site that moore had something to do with it. And you did not state this but it was there. As far as certain sites that really have not been good for your image. I am so glad you addressed those concerns head on. That is what we need honesty and facing the problems head on

Unregistered
    Does anyone know why cook walked out of meeting today,

Oh and than k you chris for clearing things up

Unregistered
    I like yates however, if I had to sit through a long drawn out meeting listening to her for hours I would go crazy

Unregistered
    thank you Chris. This really helps me personally try to figure out who to vote for. I like your honesty and thank you for addressing the concern up above. I think with some things that were said not necessarily by you but others really put a damper on people that really did want to vote for you. Your honesty here is appreciated. I do not pay much attention to rumors etc. I also do not agree with the bashing that has been going on. Also when you stated you could not attend one event because of problems at home it was insinuated on a web site that moore had something to do with it. And you did not state this but it was there. As far as certain sites that really have not been good for your image. I am so glad you addressed those concerns head on. That is what we need honesty and facing the problems head on
    Not a problem... Thank you guys!

Page 119 of 264 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169219 ... LastLast