Time for a change - Page 118
Page 118 of 264 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 2631

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    On the NPPD Facebook page the PD touts a new crime fighting tool to be released soon. Here is the scoop, beat the PIO Josh to the news !!!!!.
    The chief is now wearing a fury costume and has become "Mc Idiot" the crime fighting fury creature.
    No one can see who he is and beast of all he does not have to speak or think, just woof and if he hugs you well" It's just a nip". There will be a warning posted, caution not house trained, may unexpectedly squat.
    NPPD top flop cop on patrol.
    Mc Idiot will solve all our crime issues, because we all know just how well our K9 units operate. Another waste of the taxpayers money
    woof woof thought I saw him today running from Sarasota county animal control, they received a complaint he was harassing neighborhood cats.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    On the NPPD Facebook page the PD touts a new crime fighting tool to be released soon. Here is the scoop, beat the PIO Josh to the news !!!!!.
    The chief is now wearing a fury costume and has become "Mc Idiot" the crime fighting fury creature.
    No one can see who he is and beast of all he does not have to speak or think, just woof and if he hugs you well" It's just a nip". There will be a warning posted, caution not house trained, may unexpectedly squat.
    NPPD top flop cop on patrol.
    Mc Idiot will solve all our crime issues, because we all know just how well our K9 units operate. Another waste of the taxpayers money
    woof woof thought I saw him today running from Sarasota county animal control, they received a complaint he was harassing neighborhood drug mule cats.

Unregistered
    Nothing but foolishness wow. only a fool

Unregistered
    quite humorous and unfortunately somewhat true

Unregistered
    I just hope this whole change thing does happen and it is not a bunch of talk

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2676721
    I just hope this whole change thing does happen and it is not a bunch of talk[/QUOTE]
    I have to believe that the actions and in most cases inactions of the police chief and his disorganization of the police dept has led in part to the change in our commissioners and the citizens concerns in how the city administration operates.
    I believe that several of the new commissioners when elected will call for the resignation of Lewis and they will fire Schultz, lets face it they found out first hand what treachery these two can conger up, Debbie confronted at the festival and then the sign thing on primary day at the mullin center. Replacing cook and difranco was step one, replacing Lewis and Schultz and moriarity is step two and then step three is firing Vespia and his friends.
    It makes no sense to just replace cook and difranco and then try and make it business as usual, all of the aforementioned individuals were as guilty and in some case more so than the commissioners themselves.
    I truly hope that once the new commissioners are in place they will fire Lewis an Schultz and moriarity immediately. I think this alone will send a strong message to Vespia, retire early or your next. I do not believe he is going to make it past the first set of depositions in the lawsuits, all the attorneys have the dirt and I am assured they are going for the full bite, not just a nip. The dirt will be exposed publically, then the commissioners will have no choice. But at what cost to the taxpayers?????? It is common knowledge especially in civil litigation to make the adjustments necessary to lessen the possible outcomes in jury proceedings. If a person claims that the chief or his dept acted incorrectly and illegally and you know that just what he did, why would you not fire him or them and send a message to the jury, we know we had a problem and we have corrected it, I cant help but believe it will lessen any claims. But go forth with the we are still here in your face. defiant, well look out taxpayers. Remember the chief and the entire city staff is indemnified by the city, the city(taxpayers) will pay it all. There is absolutely no accountability on the employees part. Is this fair?????
    I believe Debbie and Corey have a great grasp on what is transpiring here, Vanessa seems to be obsessed/distracted with the hospital thing and Hanks, I just don't know, but I am sure the whole admin and police chief have an allie in Moore, she will not make anyone accountable.

Unregistered
    I sure hope so one of the candidates I was going to vote for has aligned himself with the police chief and the bully we all know who that is. The one that silences views he does not agree with. I am surprised that his followers although very few speak , Although he has quieted down since he was outed on this site. but I see he is back at it again. be careful who you vote for people in district 2 i know alot agree with no more moore. However our choices are horrible if not her. Do some research if you are not going to listen to all sides then you must not be voted in. align yourselves with bully's and no it alls should be a clear cut sign of we do not want you

Unregistered
    I know what you mean. There are very few choices. I also have changed my vote but still am conflicted. when I see videos containing drama and bashing just reminds me of c and d. Also telling citizens he will not reply or listen to certain people because of their views then making it public on a bully web site was way to much for me. Just reminds me of the old silencing people because you do not agree and then making it public nah not for me. Anyway I have alot of thinking to do. However, my only choice may be moore at least she does not participate in bashing and aligning herself with bullies. She may be tied with vespia but I think with the other new commissioners she can be swayed. The other ones forget it leave the drama and bully behavior for the bs

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    I am confident that Debbie and Cory have an understanding of the problems and have necessary fortitude and backbone to stand for what is just and right. Vanessa is a veteran politican and is prolly wise not to take a public stand on our issues but it clearly leaves her as an unknown for me. She and Moore seem to align on most issues. Is that a good thing or not.. I dont know. Hanks is a fun guy and his heart is in the right place but he is ill prepared to tackle the real problems. He is seemingly supportive to our issues.. but then his photo op campaigning is way to familiar to the status quo. Mayor Moore, we all know, is not going to make waves but she does support positive changes. She is well aware of my personal concerns and the broader PD issues... she is always willing to listen and is reasonable.

So where do we begin....?

The City Attorney needs to halt messing with our rights. I have heard all the conspiracy theories surrounding him but I am unconvinced. The why matters less than what he has done. We need him to change directions... or jobs. This is critical because he is running interference with public records. It is hard enough to get folks to listen when you have black n white proof... it will be impossible to hold City Hall accountable without hard evidence.

The City Managers should be paying attention because they will be next. The CM role has become way too entrenched in the political fray when he should not be. The entire premise of a City Manager is to remove the day to day of the City to be buffered from the political process. This is a good thing in theory but for whateever reason, Lewis has had his powers swell and the Commission has failed to provide any meaningful checks and balances to his rule. That has to change..

If you can, please reach out to Debbie and Cory, either financially or offer to volunteer or post a sign in your neighborhoood....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    I am confident that Debbie and Cory have an understanding of the problems and have necessary fortitude and backbone to stand for what is just and right. Vanessa is a veteran politican and is prolly wise not to take a public stand on our issues but it clearly leaves her as an unknown for me. She and Moore seem to align on most issues. Is that a good thing or not.. I dont know. Hanks is a fun guy and his heart is in the right place but he is ill prepared to tackle the real problems. He is seemingly supportive to our issues.. but then his photo op campaigning is way to familiar to the status quo. Mayor Moore, we all know, is not going to make waves but she does support positive changes. She is well aware of my personal concerns and the broader PD issues... she is always willing to listen and is reasonable.

So where do we begin....?

The City Attorney needs to halt messing with our rights. I have heard all the conspiracy theories surrounding him but I am unconvinced. The why matters less than what he has done. We need him to change directions... or jobs. This is critical because he is running interference with public records. It is hard enough to get folks to listen when you have black n white proof... it will be impossible to hold City Hall accountable without hard evidence.

The City Managers should be paying attention because they will be next. The CM role has become way too entrenched in the political fray when he should not be. The entire premise of a City Manager is to remove the day to day of the City to be buffered from the political process. This is a good thing in theory but for whateever reason, Lewis has had his powers swell and the Commission has failed to provide any meaningful checks and balances to his rule. That has to change..

If you can, please reach out to Debbie and Cory, either financially or offer to volunteer or post a sign in your neighborhoood....

the city attorney needs to be fired, he does little work, mostly farming out his work to outside attorneys. He did get caught in the photo incident and mysteriously the pictures were deleted, then you have his pay raises and non confrontational agenda with cook and difrancos ideas, we had robinson and he bled us dry and now moriarity who just wrote his own contract self serving and gave himself 9 grand in raises this year alone.
    City Manager Lewis and his asst Schultz have to go, to make any transition successful, they need to be gone. Their dictator, tyrannical behavior and style of management is not conducive to what we the people want and deserve. Then Vespia and his admin, he is an embarrassment and quite dysfunctional as a chief.

Page 118 of 264 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128168218 ... LastLast