Time for a change - Page 122
Page 122 of 264 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 2631

Unregistered
    These wackos from that facebook group are pulling the same crap here that they pulled in their group. Asking chris the same questions over and over and then saying he doesn't answer when he has clearly answered in a previous post. No wonder he left that group.

Unregistered
    It has been made perfectly clear that Chris, Corey, Linda Yates and Pete will support the move to replace the CM and his crew and the city attorney. It is believed Debbie will support the same, although I do not believe she has publically stated the same. In regards to the Chief, they know he is an embarrassment and a liar, they know he is not an effective leader and the police dept needs better direction, all of the aforementioned candidates believe this, without the CM, the chief has no protection, remember he works directly for Lewis, I have been assured that he is gone !!!!!!
    We need the right commissioners to effectively move forward as a whole
    Chris hanks and Corey and Pete and Debbie have made there positions perfectly clear, Linda yates agrees, Its time for a change. We cannot afford another four from Moore !!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    These wackos from that facebook group are pulling the same crap here that they pulled in their group. Asking chris the same questions over and over and then saying he doesn't answer when he has clearly answered in a previous post. No wonder he left that group.
    Yes the drama does follow Chris and crew.. not sure why other than D2 is not a clear choice and as such, he will continue to answer the same questions again and again as individuals try to clarify their choices. It is the nature of the beast when you are a politician. Not all voters, follow the same places the candidates post. If any one individual becomes abusive why not simply block them instead of trashing a hard working group for the actions of one or two?

I do think Chris made a good choice to request all questions on his campaign page at least all responses are together in one place. It is how I follow his activity. However, I think when one attacks, he should be cognizant that others will respond in kind. We cant bas*tar*dize and block the responders from other camps when we dont do the same for those launching the attacks. Their are 6 candidates and only one team is attacking their competition... for every action, there is anequal and opposite reaction.

I know I am fed up with the political correct "i feel bullied"; "My attorney is looking into it"; "ima tell your boss what you said or did.." etc. Those with thin skin should not be in politics period. Momma always taught me that way to cure a bully, is not with balls, but with spine. Stand up and take it on directly.

Guess it is different strokes for different folks.. but please dont think for one minute that everyone is out to get Chris.. they are not. Although I think many want to vote for him but attacking and crying foul when others disagree or defend their candidate is not winning him any votes. I can attest it lost him votes.

Unregistered
    not everyone stephanie just the ones from your facebook group

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    Yes the drama does follow Chris and crew.. not sure why other than D2 is not a clear choice and as such, he will continue to answer the same questions again and again as individuals try to clarify their choices. It is the nature of the beast when you are a politician. Not all voters, follow the same places the candidates post. If any one individual becomes abusive why not simply block them instead of trashing a hard working group for the actions of one or two?

I do think Chris made a good choice to request all questions on his campaign page at least all responses are together in one place. It is how I follow his activity. However, I think when one attacks, he should be cognizant that others will respond in kind. We cant bas*tar*dize and block the responders from other camps when we dont do the same for those launching the attacks. Their are 6 candidates and only one team is attacking their competition... for every action, there is anequal and opposite reaction.

I know I am fed up with the political correct "i feel bullied"; "My attorney is looking into it"; "ima tell your boss what you said or did.." etc. Those with thin skin should not be in politics period. Momma always taught me that way to cure a bully, is not with balls, but with spine. Stand up and take it on directly.

Guess it is different strokes for different folks.. but please dont think for one minute that everyone is out to get Chris.. they are not. Although I think many want to vote for him but attacking and crying foul when others disagree or defend their candidate is not winning him any votes. I can attest it lost him votes.
    Stephanie,I just find it hard to believe that you of all people will vote for status quo Moore, she stands for everything your against. Chris is as they say rough around the edges, but he appears to have the right mentality and agenda to be a good commissioner. So he spouts off and Moore keeps quiet, ask yourself who is hiding what here, Moore has been exposed as being on the payroll of Benderson or whomever she is taking money from, she never defended herself, nor did anyone of her supporters. Attack Chris, he comes right back at you.
    I know for a fact Chris has gained some votes just on his stance on admin changes, this alone should enthuse you. You have been calling for there ouster for some time now and when it is close, you go with moore who admittedly will leave things status quo. If it were up to Moore, lewis,schultz,moriarity and vespia stay and probably get more raises. You can vote for whomever you want, it is your choice but be careful, she is going to turn on you for her own self interests, she has done it before and most certainly will do it again. What you see in chris hanks is honesty and integrity, your crew attacked him and his friend with a BS arrest report, how would you like it if he researched and found damaging information on you ladies and flaunted it, its commonly referred to as desperation, We are all above that, Chris Hanks is a newbie along with Corey, Pete and Debbie, they have the want and desire to make our community ours again. Your candidate is corrupt, she has used her influence to her own benefit. Think for one minute she would have received all that money and a chair on the board if she wasn't. If calling her out offends you then please feel free to be offended.
    Lets complete the sweep, No more MOORE !!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    not everyone stephanie just the ones from your facebook group
    lets get something straight bs it is not her group. It is a group she is a member of so save your rants for your followers in your group

Unregistered
    lets get something straight bs it is not her group. It is a group she is a member of so save your rants for your followers in your group
    ouch guess we were told !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this bullying?

Unregistered
    They don nothing but attack chris hanks and other groups in that group. Now whos the bully.

Unregistered
    Best not to engage him. Well if you agree with him you will be just fine. If you do not well thats another story he loves the drama and he thinks he has alot of power just like admin. Take the high road and just ignore him.

Unregistered
    Best not to engage him. Well if you agree with him you will be just fine. If you do not well thats another story he loves the drama and he thinks he has alot of power just like admin. Take the high road and just ignore him.
    Chris Hanks for president, wait, senator ok fine just commissioner, he might not be the perfect choice, but he sure the BEST CHOICE. Send Jacqueline packing, she can join her other stooges on another adventure, some place else. Wonder if she loses, will she lose her position on the board and all that free money she is getting hmmmmm. Will she walk out with her compadres cook and defianco, such drama....... The three stooges, female version

Page 122 of 264 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast