Time for a change - Page 89
Page 89 of 264 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another disgruntled employee??? It is a proven fact that men are smarter then woman !!!!
    this is the type of mentality you get when you have a uneducated Police Chief. the boys club mentality. just because admin thinks this it is not a proven fact, actually its a proven fact that women act more on intelligence and common sense where men act in the warrior way and just how well is that working for law enforcement as a whole .

Unregistered
    I love how all of a sudden turner is a victim. Back when the rape scandal was in its prime she was a demon by the press and the public and everyone wanted to know how she could work here. Kind of ironic, oh yeah, if you people don't remember, turner quit after refusing to answer questions under investigation. Shawn at least gave a statement, not to say he should have kept his job, at least he stood up for himself. As far a Stevie goes, I thought it was funny that the lawyer said her problems started after she refused to go out on a boat. That is funny.

Unregistered
    No No I think the media made her look like the villain and many of the boys club. Unfortunately she had to go through what civilians do when arrested. Guilty before innocence. This has destroyed many lives along with hers. I think many others got off the hook ( Males) and they just laughed it off. They are protected under the good old boys club rules.

As far as the other person actions speak louder then words. What I see is a bunch of white men with shaved heads looking like warriors in the wild west. Actions speak louder then words. ABCCD AND M NOW.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    Of course the press and public are going to go up herbackside when there was a claim of sexual assault.. but then it wasnt about rape but rather another cop's wife crying such then changing her tune for whatever reason. In the menatime, they arrest and apply pressure for her to resign to help the dept save face when there was no case. This is an example of the importance of "Innocent until proven guilty"..

So she and others like to play 50 shades of gray.. who cares. I understand there are many players.. lets dont throw rocks unless you want to publically stone all on that list.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    I love how all of a sudden turner is a victim. Back when the rape scandal was in its prime she was a demon by the press and the public and everyone wanted to know how she could work here. Kind of ironic, oh yeah, if you people don't remember, turner quit after refusing to answer questions under investigation. Shawn at least gave a statement, not to say he should have kept his job, at least he stood up for himself. As far a Stevie goes, I thought it was funny that the lawyer said her problems started after she refused to go out on a boat. That is funny.
    Shawn should have been fired the moment the 2nd kiss was allowed to happen.. had a parent called in and shared that a 20 something yo man had been repeatedly making out with her highschool aged daughter.. well that man when have been arrested, publically humiliated and eventually a registered sexual offender. Why should he be treated any differently?

Unregistered
    what is funny your half ass comments, Melanie had the charges dropped and was cleared by CJSTC in regards to the alleged lies they claimed she made. She was forced to resign under the threat of being fired. In regards to Shawn, understandably people are upset, but shawn is a stand up guy who ran afoul with the admin and they, the admin pushed this and blew this out of proportion. He was cleared and then admin again started on him, seeing no end he resigned. Depositions, this is where the dirt will be discovered. Hmm the sex parties remember them and who was the Sgt in charge, you remember the so called team bonding events. Wonder if Melanie is going to oust her partners ??????? This is going to be good !!!!!

Unregistered
    If I were her I would oust every damn male police officer in the nppd that was involved in anything , Kick ass !!

Unregistered
    What we need to remember here is simply this, August 30th is nearly upon us, primary day. A vote for any of the incumbents is a vote justifying what has transpired here. The NPPD situation, the clerk fiasco and the city attorney giving himself raises. If the incumbents return to office this justifies what has transpired in the past and will continue to transpire in the future. ABCD and the big question seems to be M--Moore. She has done nothing in her first two years. nice lady but thinks kindness can cure all our ills. She is costing us at least 70 grand on a special election, people say she can change, I think she is one of the three amigos, everywhere I see a cook/difranco sign I see a Moore sign. My major problem is Hanks, He posts his videos,but yet is non committal on our issues. He original supported our admin and now as he states has Pause !!!! So who is the lessor of two evils. moore or hanks. We should discuss this. I like Vanessa's determination but is living in the past, everything is look what I did 8 yrs ago. I like Cory and Deb, new,but enthused, willing to commit to change, not avoid it. We have some serious problems in NP that we cant ignore, they will not go away on there own. We need leaders who from day one, advertise for a city manager and fire Lewis sounds like a lot, but it is not I also hear the Fire chief is no gem either. We owe them zero loyalty, they have had there run, got there big salaries and have treated us the taxpayers as peons. Primary day we need to get out and vote, get your friends and family out also, every vote is important. Its time for a change ABCD &M?

Unregistered
    what is funny your half ass comments, Melanie had the charges dropped and was cleared by CJSTC in regards to the alleged lies they claimed she made. She was forced to resign under the threat of being fired. In regards to Shawn, understandably people are upset, but shawn is a stand up guy who ran afoul with the admin and they, the admin pushed this and blew this out of proportion. He was cleared and then admin again started on him, seeing no end he resigned. Depositions, this is where the dirt will be discovered. Hmm the sex parties remember them and who was the Sgt in charge, you remember the so called team bonding events. Wonder if Melanie is going to oust her partners ??????? This is going to be good !!!!!
    Shawn got on Uebelackers crap list not long after he became inspector. He ran to admin and started the stuff that ultimately lead to Shawn leaving. Snake in the grass

Unregistered
    Shawn got on Uebelackers crap list not long after he became inspector. He ran to admin and started the stuff that ultimately lead to Shawn leaving. Snake in the grass
    No doubt uebelacker is vindictive and will stop at nothing to see people he doesn't like fired, I just think it is ironic how turner is now a victim. She is the reason this place got so messed up, why we are in the media for crap that happens every where. It is very hard to be a road cop here, everything we do is picked apart.

Page 89 of 264 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast