Time for a change - Page 187
Page 187 of 264 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 2631

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The administration needs to have its choke hold on the union, they cant let the union dictate to them or create problems. Vespia will pass the pink baton to Morales who will ensure the union is kept submissive and quiet. Its gonna happen live with it.
    The union at North Port PD has been without clout or balls for a long long time. Look how hard they fought to stop Vespia from completely doing away with 4 senior Lt positions. They did absolutely nothing, which opened his door to replacing 4 people with 7 commanders and 1 of those Lt's, with 3 people in training. Now to the lay people that read this blog, does anyone see a problem with his vindictive ways? Oh and don't forget his leadership abilities where he felt that the people under "his" command were not properly prepared to advance to his newly created positions even though he was in an administrative position for 7 years before being named (ahem) chief. If that doesn't scream total ineptness as a leader, nothing ever will. He sees the writing on the wall now that (his never document anything for his department heads) Lewis has flown the coop and announces his plea to let him stay 1 more year without his security blanket to suck on. He needs to go now Mr and Ms Commissioners. He has run the department and the morale of the officers to lows that have never been felt here. Give him another year to screw with more lives at his chosen whim? It's going to happen, Don't let it.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Question Coming Soon..

More PR productions or a thoroughly investigated NEWS story?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Christopher Brantley.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	254

Unregistered

Question

Has anyone else here had a problem posting where it says MOD 352 has to approve what is written? Seems like MOD352 never gets around to doing that.

Has anyone else here had a problem posting where it says MOD 352 has to approve what is written? Seems like MOD352 never gets around to doing that.
    Last couple of weeks, i have had several diverted. I asked why but there was no specific response. I assume maybe a policy change where they pull randomly? Shrug. They eventually post.

Lost

Cool Agree

Amen! However, some people who hold this forum as a hostage takeover, think everything written on here is from Jesus Christ himself. Lets see who is on this forum: former employees, people who have no clue about police work, people who pretend to be police officers and of course the disgruntled ones. Look at any big agency (more than 50 cops) on the leo affairs website and you will see nothing but attacks on their Sheriff, attack on their Chief, he needs to go, she needs to go. So I guess every Sheriff and Chief are a$$holes in our country and they all need to leave their current jobs and put in an application for North Port right? You all are a bunch of morons! Stop *****'n about Vespia, Morales, Pelfrey, Gibson, Lewis, VC and Donald Trump. God bless you, God bless America and God bless the City of North Port. "Drop the mic"
    I have to agree . . . Very much so . . . If folks are that unsatisfied with their job, position, their city . . . They need to move on . . . This ain't heaven, that will come later . . . Things won't be perfect until then . . .

I got to say, seriously, is your life that miserable that this is your outlet for your frustration? Go get a bat and beat a tree in the woods . . . You'll feel so much better . . . I suggest the Yorkshire area where you won't disturb too many others . . . Again, seriously, this page ain't the answer . . . God bless y'all and I hope you feel better soon . . .

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost View Post
    I have to agree . . . Very much so . . . If folks are that unsatisfied with their job, position, their city . . . They need to move on . . . This ain't heaven, that will come later . . . Things won't be perfect until then . . .

I got to say, seriously, is your life that miserable that this is your outlet for your frustration? Go get a bat and beat a tree in the woods . . . You'll feel so much better . . . I suggest the Yorkshire area where you won't disturb too many others . . . Again, seriously, this page ain't the answer . . . God bless y'all and I hope you feel better soon . . .
    actually you cannot be farther from the truth. This page helped incite a movement of change. Look at the number of views. If its not for you then fine, don't read it, but it is an excellent source of insider information, the general public would never be exposed to. Your choice in not viewing these posts, is much simpler than beating a tree off Yorkshire.
    steph do you have the censorship job on this site??????? If so, that's not cool. This is supposed to be a protected open opinioned site.

...North Port Police Department

steph do you have the censorship job on this site??????? If so, that's not cool. This is supposed to be a protected open opinioned site.
    Censorship job?? good lord lol I cannot censor myself, i know i aint gonna try to censor anyone else.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost View Post

are u guys the ones who carry the repent signs at sumter and 41, grow up sissies, its the real world with real world problems, the truth is being exposed and sorry you don't like it or maybe don't understand it. But you don't live it, we do. So if you don't like ity don't read it. A box of tissues will be available the day Vespia finally goes, I am sure only a few will be used.
    Wait Mr Rainbow warrior,are these post part of your application for Captain ????????

Unregistered
    The union at North Port PD has been without clout or balls for a long long time. Look how hard they fought to stop Vespia from completely doing away with 4 senior Lt positions. They did absolutely nothing, which opened his door to replacing 4 people with 7 commanders and 1 of those Lt's, with 3 people in training. Now to the lay people that read this blog, does anyone see a problem with his vindictive ways? Oh and don't forget his leadership abilities where he felt that the people under "his" command were not properly prepared to advance to his newly created positions even though he was in an administrative position for 7 years before being named (ahem) chief. If that doesn't scream total ineptness as a leader, nothing ever will. He sees the writing on the wall now that (his never document anything for his department heads) Lewis has flown the coop and announces his plea to let him stay 1 more year without his security blanket to suck on. He needs to go now Mr and Ms Commissioners. He has run the department and the morale of the officers to lows that have never been felt here. Give him another year to screw with more lives at his chosen whim? It's going to happen, Don't let it.
    ABSOLUTELY THE TRUTH !!!!!!!! Any new chief must come from outside this cesspool created by Vespia and Morales. Commissioners, lets right this wrong and bring professional leadership to the department.

Unregistered

Seat 4 Commissioner

So whos the favorite to win this seat? Election is just a couple weeks away who is the better fit to align themselves with the commissioners who want change . As it stands now, I believe Debbie and Linda want change, Hanks walking the fence, VC still living in past, backdoor politics etc. Who will be better for the NPPD. The commissions opinion on the new chief will directly effect all of us. VC already supports Morales, no change there. What side of the fence will hanks fall on ?
    Pete Emerich, veteran, blue collar worker, independent thinker, wants accountability and stability in the workforce.

Jill Lukes, wants to create full time commissioners position, unemployed, aligned with cook, difranco and VC, wants what's in it for her. Doesn't live in district 4 and will run in next election in her home district 5. So where does her loyalities lie?????

Choices Choices

Page 187 of 264 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237 ... LastLast