Time for a change - Page 220
Page 220 of 264 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2631

Unregistered
    It's just amazing what a few people that come on this site have distorted what the purpose here. Argue about your grammar and whether or not Greek or Latin should be used. I work here and I'm just thankful that every one of us, our families, and you the public are safe after what could have been total devastation. Yes I chose this profession and I am proud I did. While everyone was evacuating, hunkered down or in shelters, I, my brothers and sisters were prepared to go out when nobody else will to protect and serve the public. That's what it's all about. Sure it's no fun working under this admin, but better times hopefully are coming. Stay focused on what this forum is about and less on grammar and language.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's just amazing what a few people that come on this site have distorted what the purpose here. Argue about your grammar and whether or not Greek or Latin should be used. I work here and I'm just thankful that every one of us, our families, and you the public are safe after what could have been total devastation. Yes I chose this profession and I am proud I did. While everyone was evacuating, hunkered down or in shelters, I, my brothers and sisters were prepared to go out when nobody else will to protect and serve the public. That's what it's all about. Sure it's no fun working under this admin, but better times hopefully are coming. Stay focused on what this forum is about and less on grammar and language.
    Well said!

Unregistered
    I agree with that person, we do not need a chief with a degree or a GED as much as we just need a damn CHIEF! A REAL ONE!

Hey grammar Nazi, which makes more sense:

The City was going to run KV and the rest of them off when they had more than enough cause to do so at the height of all the controversies and proof of a CPSM altered study,

OR

They will run him and them off with him being a matter of months away from leaving on his own?

Stop b*tching about your call volume, the commission not overreaching it's clearly defined Charter limitations, which it would most certainly be in deep sh*t in the courts if it did and everything else for that matter. This board has no credibility because of you running around grading papers and complaining about your lack of money and just a myriad of too many things to keep track.

Now you may apply your armband and mustache and critique all of my syntax and spelling errors, but you will not be able to refute the common sense contained herein.

N-G-H!

How you all convinced yourselves otherwise is beyond me, and the rest of us who happen to reside on planet earth. Please take this message, translate it into your native Greek and then cross contaminate it with some pig Latin, turn it sideways, light it on fire, and shove it directly up your fat-@ss!
    Also well said.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

NPPD YTD Separations

Another one gone. How's that count coming Steph?
    Below is the reporting from HR. I dont see Neugebauer or Decker on the list.. so not sure if they are gone or if that was merely rumor. Here is the list as provided to me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NPPD YTD Turnover.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	18.1 KB 
ID:	266

Unregistered
    you were prepared to go out, but in fact you and I and the others were as you say hunkered down at various locations, but well as they say we get paid for that, not well but nevertheless. After the storm, I encountered many of citizens helping out and out and about, this they did for free. We did our job, nothing more, nothing less.

Unregistered
    you were prepared to go out, but in fact you and I and the others were as you say hunkered down at various locations, but well as they say we get paid for that, not well but nevertheless. After the storm, I encountered many of citizens helping out and out and about, this they did for free. We did our job, nothing more, nothing less.
    Our job is exceptional. We are classified as high risk for a reason. Remember that.

Unregistered
    Our job is exceptional. We are classified as high risk for a reason. Remember that.
    OMG, high risk, exceptional are you brain washed, we are trained to do this, wait are you admin???????

Unregistered

The exodus

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    Below is the reporting from HR. I dont see Neugebauer or Decker on the list.. so not sure if they are gone or if that was merely rumor. Here is the list as provided to me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NPPD YTD Turnover.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	18.1 KB 
ID:	266
    They're both gone. So that makes 18 people just this year! Hey Mr. Lear, can you see any problem here that your predecessor refused to address? Go back a few more years and see how many we lost since KV took over. Or better yet, let him stay till March. By then we'll have a whole new police department full of green rookies. Steph, you might want to see if a former FDLE trained Commander wrote anything upon his departure. I'm sure you'll find that interesting reading too.

Unregistered
    They're both gone. So that makes 18 people just this year! Hey Mr. Lear, can you see any problem here that your predecessor refused to address? Go back a few more years and see how many we lost since KV took over. Or better yet, let him stay till March. By then we'll have a whole new police department full of green rookies. Steph, you might want to see if a former FDLE trained Commander wrote anything upon his departure. I'm sure you'll find that interesting reading too.
    as previously posted each officer has at least $40,000 (40 grand) in training and individualized equipment each, so this exodus cost you and I as taxpayers at least $720,00.00 now add in another at least ten officers last year another $400,000.00 four hundred grand and we have a low ball total of at least $1,220.00 squandered by this administration. Now figure in the hiring and training of new officers to replace the ones this admin chased away, its staggering !!!!!
    Commissioners you preach fiscal responsibility and accountability but yet you let this happen
    Peter Lear you were the finance manager under Lewis and signed all his and Vespia's blank checks.
    North Port do not be fooled, we will ultimately pay for Mr Lear's inability to reel in the city's finances and the inability of the commissioners to take proactive measures. Where are they going to get all this money from, yes from the taxpayers.
    Have we had enough yet???????????/ We need to act now before we pay the price.......

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    as previously posted each officer has at least $40,000 (40 grand) in training and individualized equipment each, so this exodus cost you and I as taxpayers at least $720,00.00 now add in another at least ten officers last year another $400,000.00 four hundred grand and we have a low ball total of at least $1,220.00 squandered by this administration. Now figure in the hiring and training of new officers to replace the ones this admin chased away, its staggering !!!!!
    Commissioners you preach fiscal responsibility and accountability but yet you let this happen
    Peter Lear you were the finance manager under Lewis and signed all his and Vespia's blank checks.
    North Port do not be fooled, we will ultimately pay for Mr Lear's inability to reel in the city's finances and the inability of the commissioners to take proactive measures. Where are they going to get all this money from, yes from the taxpayers.
    Have we had enough yet???????????/ We need to act now before we pay the price.......
    I will request the exit interviews. They are already on my list, along with an enquiry about when we will begin our search for a new Chief. Another place i want to look is at the OT costs...

Page 220 of 264 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230 ... LastLast