Time for a change - Page 37
Page 37 of 264 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I think Yates has been the only one that takes on the establishment. She does not seem to care what the other politicians want based on their interests not the people. It is time for change please people make it happen.

Unregistered
    well since city clerk Helen Rambieu retired and she was the obstacle, then if someone is interested in running, file your paperwork, we need candidates and commissioners who will not be self serving and take to task what this forum is exploiting Both sides have there opinions here. It is time to put the incumbents in the unemployment line.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    well since city clerk Helen Rambieu retired and she was the obstacle, then if someone is interested in running, file your paperwork, we need candidates and commissioners who will not be self serving and take to task what this forum is exploiting Both sides have there opinions here. It is time to put the incumbents in the unemployment line.
    She doesn't retire until July, and unfortunately the deputy city clerk is no help, and neither is the City Attorney. I am going to fight hard, but I just wanted to make the point that the City Clerk is not the only problem, although that office has overstepped its boundaries multiple times. -Cory

Unregistered
    The Clerk's office or anyone in it is not the problem. It is the CM. Please don't try to tell us that since Raimbeau is "gone" everything is going to be hunky-dory. You must be on many psychosis drugs that aren't working. Nobody is diverting their eyes from the true problem in city hall. Nobody that has been paying attention, at least. Raimbeau is but a pawn in a really sinister game of small penis chess.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Exclamation Ding Ding.. We have a winner!

The Clerk's office or anyone in it is not the problem. It is the CM. Please don't try to tell us that since Raimbeau is "gone" everything is going to be hunky-dory. You must be on many psychosis drugs that aren't working. Nobody is diverting their eyes from the true problem in city hall. Nobody that has been paying attention, at least. Raimbeau is but a pawn in a really sinister game of small penis chess.
    all you missed was the mic drop thingy.. !

Unregistered
    you are absolutely right, but it is a pawn that was burned and misinformed, now they need to find someone else to do there dirty work, shouldnt be a problem since there is always a no brain ass kisser or in this case several dozen no brain ass kissers employed by the city of NP, Lewis to schultzy, who can we sacrifice next??????

Chris Hanks - New Candidate for District 2

Just sharing, I have no knowledge of this candidate yet ... other than he qualifies as an A.B.C. option =)

https://www.facebook.com/ChrisHanks2016/?fref=nf

Michael Treubert District 3

and another District 3 choice, ex cop who ran against DiFranco last election. He will be running against Debbie McDowell who I am currently supporting. (Rumor mill has Peter Bartolotta considering a run for this seat as well.)

Background article from 2012.. "It appears Treubert is a former city commissioner (200, but was beaten Rhonda DiFranco in the 2012 election." https://t.co/zm1JC6LufJ

BREAKING: Michael Treubert has filed candidacy for NP city commission race. Second District 3 candidate. @HeraldTribune @htpolitics ‪#‎HTnow

Debbie McDowell, District 3

Debbie is a very serious and studious of the issues. I think she is going to make for a great Commissioner!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/8048...2587076579239#

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    Debbie is a very serious and studious of the issues. I think she is going to make for a great Commissioner!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/8048...2587076579239#
    She has my vote. She wants to address the issues in the City and make our local government more transparent and accountable. Go Debbie!!!!

Page 37 of 264 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast