Time for a change - Page 263
Page 263 of 264 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264 LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 2631

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    Notsure why this rumor is out there, but I can retire from FRS in March. However,I am not planning on leaving the NPPD any time soon.

Todd
    Todd R.Garrison
    Chief of Police
    Wait, you mean there are things that people post on here that aren’t true???!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wait, you mean there are thinges that people post on here that aren’t true???!!!!
    Oh my God stop it, it isn't true? I am shocked. I thought this forum was the real dirt and truth behind what really goes on at NPPD. To think, I just spent $3.95 on a Hallmark card for Chief on his retirement too. Do you think Hallmark will take back the card if I already wrote in it? I've never had this happen to me before. I would have been so embarrassed if I had sent it to him. Thank you for verifying.
    I should have done that myself actually before spending $3.95 on card for him. I'll be smarter next time in what I read posts on this forum. FAKE NEWS.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    Notsure why this rumor is out there, but I can retire from FRS in March. However,I am not planning on leaving the NPPD any time soon.

Todd
    Todd R.Garrison
    Chief of Police
    I am not planning on leaving, that's great, but it is already in the planning. CM is the hometown boy and he has the political juice. You seem like an intelligent man. Just look at his history and the history of this dept. He leapfrogged ranks, Now you just promoted his henchman. Smile to your face, stabs you in the back. He will make his move before he loses VC, you can count on it. Been here to long and have seen this time after time. The good old boys rule and CM is there leader. Watch your 6, he is coming, believe it or not.

Unregistered
    I am not planning on leaving, that's great, but it is already in the planning. CM is the hometown boy and he has the political juice. You seem like an intelligent man. Just look at his history and the history of this dept. He leapfrogged ranks, Now you just promoted his henchman. Smile to your face, stabs you in the back. He will make his move before he loses VC, you can count on it. Been here to long and have seen this time after time. The good old boys rule and CM is there leader. Watch your 6, he is coming, believe it or not.
    I believe what the chief has written himself. There are enough true facts to be concerned about. Your sh.. stirring is just a waste of breath.

Unregistered
    So let me get this straight, your prediction from the beginning on this thread, was that CM would be Chief, that our Chief getting this job was all a plan from the beginning, oh and the Chief is related to the PL and VC was going to make sure CM was the Chief. Did I miss anything? Your predictions are just as bad as CNN. Your posts on this site is what makes this site sooo credible. Move on troll. You are from the past.

Unregistered
    So let me get this straight, your prediction from the beginning on this thread, was that CM would be Chief, that our Chief getting this job was all a plan from the beginning, oh and the Chief is related to the PL and VC was going to make sure CM was the Chief. Did I miss anything? Your predictions are just as bad as CNN. Your posts on this site is what makes this site sooo credible. Move on troll. You are from the past.
    Let’s see what has transpired this week. The person with the hot take about the chief retiring was wrong. Admin and their anointed ones feel that the chasm between them on the second floor and us on the first floor is over a thousand miles. CM and VC are in cahoots to commit all manners or crimes and improprieties. As usual site is mostly garbage with a few things being correct. It is probably likely that the chief made an off hand comment about being eligible for retirement in March, and of course one of those anointed ones ran with it like wildfire that it was in fact and iron clad statement instead of a reference. Admin feeling that far away from the rest of us, well it has always been like that and it always will. I do not believe CM was conspiring with VC about the found substance. If you look at it through VC perspective, technically she did call the police. If you look at it from CM perspective, it was documented. Now was it done in the traditional route? No. But was it illegal? No. Time to get over it and move on.

Unregistered
    Let’s see what has transpired this week. The person with the hot take about the chief retiring was wrong. Admin and their anointed ones feel that the chasm between them on the second floor and us on the first floor is over a thousand miles. CM and VC are in cahoots to commit all manners or crimes and improprieties. As usual site is mostly garbage with a few things being correct. It is probably likely that the chief made an off hand comment about being eligible for retirement in March, and of course one of those anointed ones ran with it like wildfire that it was in fact and iron clad statement instead of a reference. Admin feeling that far away from the rest of us, well it has always been like that and it always will. I do not believe CM was conspiring with VC about the found substance. If you look at it through VC perspective, technically she did call the police. If you look at it from CM perspective, it was documented. Now was it done in the traditional route? No. But was it illegal? No. Time to get over it and move on.
    Might as well move on. Why you ask? Because there will be more. So what is next?

Unregistered
    Might as well move on. Why you ask? Because there will be more. So what is next?
    Hmm, I heard the PD is doing a Kickball game (rematch) with kids from the Boys & Girls Club in March. You should come out and watch or be a participant.

Unregistered
    So you have the insight on VC perspective, good for you, just follow the drugs, they were mysteriously found where, on a incarcerated major drug dealers front porch(VC daughters), who admittedly stated they were headed for where (Venice, North Port), nothing suspicious there, wait, only prints found on baggie CM's hmm, naw, collusion no way we have upstanding people here, what would be there motive. Oops I'm bad I mishandled drugs given to me by a city commissioner. If that would have been a uniform officer that did the same thing, wait a uni not in the boys club, heads would role, jobs lost, Same propaganda spewed when the last regime was called out. The facts speak for themselves and they are so clear you don't need to even have a GED to see what transpired here.

Unregistered
    Hmm, I heard the PD is doing a Kickball game (rematch) with kids from the Boys & Girls Club in March. You should come out and watch or be a participant.
    Sounds great!!! No offense but I hope the kids win.

Page 263 of 264 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264 LastLast