I hope you can help (sorry in advance)

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie B_an's Avatar

Lightbulb I hope you can help (sorry in advance)

I am new to this forum and decided to become a part of this community since I hope to be in the field. I am a graduate student finishing up my masters in Criminal Justice with a Specialization in Legal Studies. I have a huge research paper coming up and do not have enough data. I was hoping some of you could help by completing my survey. I have attached a preview of the survey so you know what type of questions will be asked when you take the survey.

The purpose of this survey is to gather information regarding Corrections Issues and Trends from criminal justice professionals working in correctional facilities. With the collected data, I will compare textbook theory with current best practices for my research project paper. Please answer the confidential questions as honestly as possible. Thank you! I can email you the word and/or PDF file or you can take the quiz through surveymonkey. Thank you for helping a student!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WQ7HGXR
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	surveypreview.JPG 
Views:	40 
Size:	85.6 KB 
ID:	186  

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit hannahburreh's Avatar
    Hey, I wonder what are the results, would it be possible for you to post the paper here on the forums? Or at least send me a pvt msg if you are still around

Best wishes
    Hannah
    Too many children in foster care are falling through cracks. Be a hero, take the time learn about adoption today. Bruce Willis