Former Bradenton police deputy chief Warren Merriman files to run for mayor - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Unregistered
    He is begging for his job and if he comes back he will drop his bid for mayor. Poston may be dumb enough to do it. This couple is poison Warren and Devin! Poston has out raised everybody and has a machine in place. Warren, try working for a living. I don't care if he owns 3 doughnut shops, now run get me glazed Warren.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He is begging for his job and if he comes back he will drop his bid for mayor. Poston may be dumb enough to do it. This couple is poison Warren and Devin! Poston has out raised everybody and has a machine in place. Warren, try working for a living. I don't care if he owns 3 doughnut shops, now run get me glazed Warren.
    I agree but now there appears to be a lot of wasted money. Money we could use for Officers. How does the Chief justify spending any money on her now TOP HEAVY Admin until we have the required Officers we need for a City this size to protect our citizens?

Officer safety should ALWAYS come first not changing titles and giving raises to her top staff.

Shameful!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Yep during this honeymoon period the Chief is getting all the money she wants. She should have got more Officers first while she could. Now she has to hope for a grant for 4 Officers. We need lots more.

Ugistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yep during this honeymoon period the Chief is getting all the money she wants. She should have got more Officers first while she could. Now she has to hope for a grant for 4 Officers. We need lots more.
    She better hope Poston stays healthy and wins now, because you know Evers won't keep her!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456