Same old PBA

Thread: Same old PBA

Unregistered

Same old PBA

Recap over the past few months since more info has surfaced.

Cigar bar flop is not a cigar box for all. Still only a select few can use it and still no mention of a benefit for all members in the newsletter.

Still have a PBA rep getting a full release check when they are not full release. Cashing her check and giving the money back to the PBA to inflate the budget from the State PBA.

Secretaries still on the payroll that have long retired in order to get more money from the State PBA. New secretary hired who will not question why certain checks are written.

Broward PBA is not paying Peraza's legal bill. The State PBA is at $100 an hour. Broward PBA has no money to pay the legal bill

More dues money has been moved into the PBA hall in order to hide funds.

Kettle corn profits are tanking

Remember to pay taxes on the money you made getting full release checks!!!!! Even if you cashed them Meg, that is income. Good luck getting the PBA to pay your payroll taxes on the money.

Unregistered
    Same old IUPA AFL/CIO....ask Bernie Bell a question and get no answer. I get more responses form the alien life form growing on JZs face.....and eve the alien lies.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Same old IUPA AFL/CIO....ask Bernie Bell a question and get no answer. I get more responses form the alien life form growing on JZs face.....and eve the alien lies.
    Really? That's the best you could come up with?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really? That's the best you could come up with?
    No....I could move onto his giant lips