Lets not forget

Thread: Lets not forget

Unregistered

Lets not forget

From Attorney Brian Silber
    Read his whole article

Conclusion

This case has barely just begun and it is already unraveling. It is a complete train wreck for prosecutors.

Even though a Grand Jury did in fact return an indictment, that decision is meaningless when they are presented a version of events that omits the most important evidence in the case.

Would you allow your child to be operated on by a surgeon who makes decisions the same way? Imagine that… a doctor who cuts into people while ignoring the most important diagnostic information available.

At the end of the day, whether McBean held the gun this way or that way, or if he turned this direction or that direction, the bottom line is this:

He was in the midst of a schizophrenic mental breakdown when he bought a rifle, walked down the street in broad daylight with it, entered a busy apartment complex, and took affirmative actions that communicated he was about to open fire on deputies.

Story end – Detective Curcio was right and prosecutors ought to listen to him, especially when he tells them they are wrong.

Unregistered

can only hope

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    From Attorney Brian Silber
    Read his whole article

Conclusion

This case has barely just begun and it is already unraveling. It is a complete train wreck for prosecutors.

Even though a Grand Jury did in fact return an indictment, that decision is meaningless when they are presented a version of events that omits the most important evidence in the case.

Would you allow your child to be operated on by a surgeon who makes decisions the same way? Imagine that… a doctor who cuts into people while ignoring the most important diagnostic information available.

At the end of the day, whether McBean held the gun this way or that way, or if he turned this direction or that direction, the bottom line is this:

He was in the midst of a schizophrenic mental breakdown when he bought a rifle, walked down the street in broad daylight with it, entered a busy apartment complex, and took affirmative actions that communicated he was about to open fire on deputies.

Story end – Detective Curcio was right and prosecutors ought to listen to him, especially when he tells them they are wrong.
    I hope after all this is over that Peraza sues the hell out of the State Attorney's Office for prosecutorial misconduct. He should milk the county for all its worth

Unregistered

not only should he

I hope after all this is over that Peraza sues the hell out of the State Attorney's Office for prosecutorial misconduct. He should milk the county for all its worth
    Not only should he sue them he has a moral obligation to sue the hell out of them and Satz and Donnelly personally. So that they never pull this sh!t again. Actually by withholding information Donnelly committed a crime for which he should be prosecuted.

Unregistered
    Unfortunately State Attorneys are so well insulated it is nearly impossible to get them into civil court. Especially when they hide behind the grand jury.

This is what happens when you have politicians fearing the special interest groups such as Black Lives Matter, NAACP, that complete and total liar Reverend fake hair. Instead of siding with the one that was in the right push and cater to these race baiters that can't admit that anyone of color is capable of committing crimes.

There are bad in every race. These people can't accept the the truth. Such as in Missouri or Orlando, etc, etc.

They don't care what the truth is. Why should the truth matter? Don't let the facts get in the way its only important that the culprit is black and in their eyes is being victimized.

Thank God that most juries take their oath very seriously and usually deliver a fair and just verdict. Oh and many of those juries contain black people. But don't mention that to the baiters.

Unregistered
    Why isn't our pandering Sheriff in front of the media cameras EVERYDAY decrying the SAO and this injustice?
    I think I answered my own question.

Unregistered

Propaganda machine

Why isn't our pandering Sheriff in front of the media cameras EVERYDAY decrying the SAO and this injustice?
    I think I answered my own question.
    B.L.M. no Matta water dawg! Ask Beyonce bout dat.

Unregistered
    B.L.M. no Matta water dawg! Ask Beyonce bout dat.
    Another hood RAT!!

Unregistered
    We need guys like Frank Rizzo and Tarbash!