PBA and Contract facts. - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Remember how PBA loudly stood up for us during the horrible Powertrac years?

(Crickets, crickets...)

Me neither.

Unregistered
    Well after the specialized units proved how stupid they were by taking mtiple surveys on duty, I hope karma comes back full circle on them.

Unregistered

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well after the specialized units proved how stupid they were by taking mtiple surveys on duty, I hope karma comes back full circle on them.
    LOTS of road patrol voted NO for this too. I know I did. Don't be mad because the vote didn't go the way you wanted it to. Don't think that road patrol is stupid. We all saw through this proposal with it not being factual. I wouldn't see that 5% for another 3 years. My whole shift saw through it. This union is no different than the last. Same circus just different clowns.

Unregistered
    LOTS of road patrol voted NO for this too. I know I did. Don't be mad because the vote didn't go the way you wanted it to. Don't think that road patrol is stupid. We all saw through this proposal with it not being factual. I wouldn't see that 5% for another 3 years. My whole shift saw through it. This union is no different than the last. Same circus just different clowns.
    " I wouldn't see that 5% for another 3 years". Then by all means vote against it so you'll never see it! This new generation of morons makes me sick.

Unregistered
    Pretty sure the entire survey vote is void ... cuz some morons were soooo stupid they voted so many times and didn't bother to notice there were more votes cast then there are in the entire bargaining unit. Turned the survey into a farce.

Unregistered
    If you got free healthcare when you retire, would you vote it down because you only have 10 years on ? NO. Just like everything else, you too will see it after you put a little bit of time in here

Unregistered
    " I wouldn't see that 5% for another 3 years". Then by all means vote against it so you'll never see it! This new generation of morons makes me sick.
    Or as I said I voted no because I saw through the lies. You IUPA morons make me sick. You get bashed on this site for having an opinion and apparently it doesn't matter if you're on road patrol or in a specialized unit. Unless it's your opinion that someone agrees with. You 3 idiots will be outta here in no time. No wonder none of you can get promoted.

Member LEO Affairs Detective
    Pretty sure the entire survey vote is void ... cuz some morons were soooo stupid they voted so many times and didn't bother to notice there were more votes cast then there are in the entire bargaining unit. Turned the survey into a farce.
    Is this true? What were the numbers?

Unregistered
    Most of the people I know voted YES so if it was close, some specialized unit guys voted numerous times.

Unregistered

Troublemaker

Most of the people I know voted YES so if it was close, some specialized unit guys voted numerous times.
    That's so cool that specialized unit guys are allowed to vote numerous times. You're a tool, you know they didn't.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast