PBA and Contract facts. - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    The original poster is none other than Trish at the PBA. Then Trish stopped posting and Meg took over. Now they have a new girl down there that has no problem writing checks that others refused to write. She too will learn the hard way. 100% fact Peraza's lawyers is being paid by the State PBA not Broward at the rate of 100$ an hr. More kettle corn from the PBA

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why did you change your user name from "Ask The PBA" to "Broward PBA Official"?

Is it because you are embarrassed of the lies you told on that thread?

Since this is the Broward PBA Official can you please identify yourself so we know who is answering the questions?

Now can you please start by answering the following questions? Plenty more to come.

1-Who is on the payroll at the PBA hall?

2-in 2013, the PBA hall made $80,000 and paid $42,000 in management fees. There was not enough money left to pay the million dollar mortgage for the hall. Were union dues used to bail out a for profit organization?

3-Why did the PBA violate their bylaws in 2012 promising the membership the opportunity to vote on who to endorse for sheriff when article 10 only allows the executive board to grant local endorsements?

4-The PBA enjoys a non profit property tax break. Why does the PBA hall, which is a for profit business enjoy this same tax break?

5-Why does this chapter of the PBA refuse to allow members to see a financial statement in order to see how money is spent?

6-Why has the debt of this local PBA soared from 1.8 million to 2.2 million during the last 3 tax returns? And we still cant see 2014 Tax returns.

7-Who voted to give PBA president Marano a 50% pay raise? We only got a 2% the same year

8-Why did the PBA have a exec board member inside of a federal courtroom during the sentencing of a deputy who pled guilty not convicted of federal crimes? I know he was a PBA board member but real cops want nothing to do with criminal cops. And then this exec board member protected the disgraced officers family as they insulted and threatened the victim,

9-Why does the leadership of the PBA allow family members to open private businesses at the address of the PBA?

10-Why did **** brickman not recuse himself from all Coventry bidding? He is business partners with Thomas Panza who helped bring Coventry to Florida.

11-If 90% of a unions time is spent on labor issues such as contracts,i.a, grievances and arbitrations then why does this PBA chapter have zero labor attorneys on staff?

12-Why did a PBA board member help cover up a felony arrest of Art Santucci's son in Pompano ? Was it for personal gain under Lamdirty?

13-Why did the PBA and then President Brickman refuse to take action when Jeff Poole was caught stuffing ballots ?

14- Is the Broward PBA still under investigation?
    Now that brings back some painful memories!

Unregistered
    Why did you change your user name from "Ask The PBA" to "Broward PBA Official"?

Is it because you are embarrassed of the lies you told on that thread?

Since this is the Broward PBA Official can you please identify yourself so we know who is answering the questions?

Now can you please start by answering the following questions? Plenty more to come.

1-Who is on the payroll at the PBA hall?

2-in 2013, the PBA hall made $80,000 and paid $42,000 in management fees. There was not enough money left to pay the million dollar mortgage for the hall. Were union dues used to bail out a for profit organization?

3-Why did the PBA violate their bylaws in 2012 promising the membership the opportunity to vote on who to endorse for sheriff when article 10 only allows the executive board to grant local endorsements?

4-The PBA enjoys a non profit property tax break. Why does the PBA hall, which is a for profit business enjoy this same tax break?

5-Why does this chapter of the PBA refuse to allow members to see a financial statement in order to see how money is spent?

6-Why has the debt of this local PBA soared from 1.8 million to 2.2 million during the last 3 tax returns? And we still cant see 2014 Tax returns.

7-Who voted to give PBA president Marano a 50% pay raise? We only got a 2% the same year

8-Why did the PBA have a exec board member inside of a federal courtroom during the sentencing of a deputy who pled guilty not convicted of federal crimes? I know he was a PBA board member but real cops want nothing to do with criminal cops. And then this exec board member protected the disgraced officers family as they insulted and threatened the victim,

9-Why does the leadership of the PBA allow family members to open private businesses at the address of the PBA?

10-Why did **** brickman not recuse himself from all Coventry bidding? He is business partners with Thomas Panza who helped bring Coventry to Florida.

11-If 90% of a unions time is spent on labor issues such as contracts,i.a, grievances and arbitrations then why does this PBA chapter have zero labor attorneys on staff?

12-Why did a PBA board member help cover up a felony arrest of Art Santucci's son in Pompano ? Was it for personal gain under Lamdirty?

13-Why did the PBA and then President Brickman refuse to take action when Jeff Poole was caught stuffing ballots ?

14- Is the Broward PBA still under investigation?

IUPA is in charge.....why go back to 1776 Bernie Sanders?????

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Contract proposal

Here a link directly to the Broward County PBA website which has the Broward County PBA's original contract proposal to the sheriff for the 2015-2018 contract. There you can see what was actually being proposed in regards to the entire contract including pay, supplement pay, vehicle fees, and insurance.

http://bcpba.org/wp-content/uploads/...t-edits-2.docx

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Broward PBA Official View Post
    Here a link directly to the Broward County PBA website which has the Broward County PBA's original contract proposal to the sheriff for the 2015-2018 contract. There you can see what was actually being proposed in regards to the entire contract including pay, supplement pay, vehicle fees, and insurance.

http://bcpba.org/wp-content/uploads/...t-edits-2.docx
    Who cares? You could propose 9% & 9% with no additional healthcare costs and it doesn't matter. What counts hear is what the PBA could accomplished at the bargaining table, which was a 2% & 2% and $150.00 a month out of pocket increase to healthcare. PBA that's all you could accomplish so what is the point of directing us to your pipe dream proposals?

Unregistered
    It is a fact that at the PBA / BSO 2015-2018 contract negotiations (pre PERC election), BSO advised the PBA that it intended to do away with all supplemental pay. Now that IUPA is our bargaining unit and attempting to get us a pay raise bigger than the PBA has gotten us for a raise in 8 years, the PBA is bashing IUPA over the supplement pay issue, knowing that BSO intended to take it away.

If you currently receive a supplement, look at your pay check. Compare your year to date supplement received against your year to date first responder pay (which is a %, not a fixed number). The FR pay is significantly bigger. A 5 percent step raise will give you, and all deputies a very nice raise. Something we haven't seen in years.

As a current Detective, I am in full support of giving up my supplement for a step raise. This is not a divid and conquer tactic, as the PBA claims. This is simple math that benefits all.

Unregistered
    Who cares? You could propose 9% & 9% with no additional healthcare costs and it doesn't matter. What counts hear is what the PBA could accomplished at the bargaining table, which was a 2% & 2% and $150.00 a month out of pocket increase to healthcare. PBA that's all you could accomplish so what is the point of directing us to your pipe dream proposals?
    Where is IUPA's?

Unregistered
    It is a fact that at the PBA / BSO 2015-2018 contract negotiations (pre PERC election), BSO advised the PBA that it intended to do away with all supplemental pay. Now that IUPA is our bargaining unit and attempting to get us a pay raise bigger than the PBA has gotten us for a raise in 8 years, the PBA is bashing IUPA over the supplement pay issue, knowing that BSO intended to take it away.

If you currently receive a supplement, look at your pay check. Compare your year to date supplement received against your year to date first responder pay (which is a %, not a fixed number). The FR pay is significantly bigger. A 5 percent step raise will give you, and all deputies a very nice raise. Something we haven't seen in years.

As a current Detective, I am in full support of giving up my supplement for a step raise. This is not a divid and conquer tactic, as the PBA claims. This is simple math that benefits all.
    As a current midnights shift deputy I don't wanna lose my supplement pay ever. I work harder than anyone else and work the worst hours. I deserve more than anyone else. Thank you IUPA for letting the rest of these losers know you are for midnight guys only! You've got my vote as long as you don't touch my pay. We are better than the rest

Unregistered

I am for the step increase too. It is funny this PBA proposal popped up months after they lost election and they are only supplying evidence they kept us in the dark about everything!! PBA would never of lost if we thought they were capable of getting us close to that!

Unregistered

get real

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2561881]I am for the step increase too. It is funny this PBA proposal popped up months after they lost election and they are only supplying evidence they kept us in the dark about everything!! PBA would never of lost if we thought they were capable of getting

The PBA couldn't find a hooker in a whore house

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast