Clinton and Sanders hate the police

Unregistered

Tonight.
    , the candidates united in slamming America’s criminal justice system and calling for an overhaul of local police departments that they suggested are unfair to black people.*

Unregistered
    We need fundamental police reform,” Sanders said, adding he’s “sick and tired” of seeing unarmed black people shot by police. He likened heavily equipped police departments to “occupying armies.”*

Unregistered
    They are both pandering to Sharpton, Jackson, Congressional Black Caucus and the BLM movement for endorsements to get the black vote. The Congressional Black Caucus has already endorsed Clinton.

Pretty bad timing to showcase their lack of support for law enforcement considering that 6 police officers were killed in the line of duty in the last 7 days. Hopefully the PBA, FOP, the state sheriffs' associations, NRA, etc. and other groups supportive of law enforcement will get the word out so that neither Sanders or Clinton get elected President. We all must form a united front against these shameless politicians and tell our friends and relatives.

Unregistered
    Those 2 are the worst, sucking up to that tax cheating pos Sharpton and his crooked buddy Jackson both are worthless garbage. I've met both and yes I told them what I thought of them, I remember Sharpton from the Brawley incident they both are frauds and care nothing about black people just what will grab them headlines if they really did care where were they when in one weekend Chicago had all those shootings all victims were black and the cops didn't shoot them. I'm sorry the black community needs to look in the mirror they are shooting each other more then any cop is shooting them. Stop blaming and start changing in positive ways. I can't stand those 2 bleeding heart pos liberals who are running

Unregistered
    Hillary 2016!!!

Unregistered
    Trump 2016!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Read (if you can, is not in cursive)