Disgusted

Thread: Disgusted

Unregistered

Disgusted

I'm utterly disgusted at opening my phone and reading about ANOTHER officer shot and killed in the line of duty today. This now brings to the total to 7 officers within the last week. And now I hear that Hillary Clinton will bash law enforcement and their "unjustified" killings of African-Americans to regain the minority vote after her loss in NH. Ladies and gentlemen: be safe, stay alert, and have each other's backs out there. We're all we got .

Unregistered
    We are ****ed if that ***** comes out.

Unregistered

Trump is pro police.

Trump is pro police. He even mentioned in a debate that: "due to the current environment officers are not being proactive and only respond to calls. They are afraid of losing their pension". Another comment he made was that departments have their bad apples that need to be weeded out but most cops are not bad. He has spoken with many cops and heard the same thing.
    Law enforcement for Trump 2016.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We are ****ed if that ***** comes out.
    She will not win. Too much baggage and the worse has not come out yet. Roger Stone, a former campaigner worker on numerous presidential campaigns and author has it in for her. He has released the book; "The Clintons' War on Women". That book is about Bill raping them and Hillary hiring goon detectives to scare them into staying quiet. One came out and said he saved her ass and the only thing regrets is that he didn't charge her more. The good news is that he is creating a super pac of the women Bill raped who have called Hiklary out for what she had done. They are going to be on TV ads and more to show women the real Hillary.