Mayor Cries to Police on Fedex Drivers - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Sure pick on the working guy. I want to see him do that on Memorial Day to one of the many Savages that will be visiting our fine City.

This Mayor will go down as the Tourism killing parking enforcement Guru. Ticketing and towing tourists with his own Police Department. I thought he was going to regulate the Tow Company's? The Chief even said he doesn't agree with it.

Unregistered
    The Mayor goes down all right. He is in the closet and as far as the two tow companies, he makes them millions of dollars in towed cars and then they return it as "political donations"

Unregistered
    The sad part is that Lt.Chong has fallen for the Causey Bullshit. Just like Periera did. First he cites all the Jewish parade people and now he sends his Army to locate and cite this poor Fedex guy. The Whores and Drug Dealers own Ocean Drive and we are wasting our time inflating the Mayors ego even more. Hyok stop being a sheep. At the end of the day the Mayor is going to hang you out to dry when you step on your crank.

So yeah we can jump up and down and call the Mayor a 43. But we are a bunch sellout *****es with no backbone or common scense.

Unregistered
    So, what are you geniuses doing to expose this guy to the voters/residents?

Unregistered
    Does anyone believe the Coca Cola Truck Story now? Or are we going to fall for his stupid "he said she said". This guy will go on the Pitney show next week and say that it really didn't happen. Bloomberg South? Give me a break you are a ****head and a douchebag and Jimmy can't wait till you leave.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone believe the Coca Cola Truck Story now? Or are we going to fall for his stupid "he said she said". This guy will go on the Pitney show next week and say that it really didn't happen. Bloomberg South? Give me a break you are a ****head and a douchebag and Jimmy can't wait till you leave.
    Please do not call him a ****. A "penis" brings joy and happiness to both the "****" and the *****. This ASSHOLE brings both but pain and misery. Similar to what to feel when your Dr. Examines your anal cavity.

So please stop insulting ****s around the world.

Unregistered
    The mayor videos a FedEx driver double parked. Contacts the city manager who contacts the police cheif to cite the FedEx driver based on a video.

The city administration and police department has now set a precedent. Any citizen that videos a traffic infraction in the City of Miami Beach has the right to have a police officer dispatched to track down and cited the driver. If this was done for the mayor it must be done for the citizens of Miami Beach whom are the mayors bosses.

I don't understand how Ofc. Dominguez wrote a parking violation for a parking violation that he did not witness. Parking citation based on a video. How about if that video is a day old?

I don't have a problem that Ofc Dominguez citied the driver for the violation that he did witness but to cite the driver for a violation he did not witness or witnessed by another officer is unethical and conduct unbecoming.

Unregistered
    We talk a lot of crap....and do nothing about it. All the super cop/lawyers we have working here and nothing!

Unregistered
    There is nothing you can do but follow the example. Come to work and answer your calls. Your first priority is calls to service. Spend a little extra time with tge complainant. Make sure you leave them happy. Don't risk your career for some mope. Go home to you're family and enjoy your life. Mayors come and mayos go. So do chiefs.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is nothing you can do but follow the example. Come to work and answer your calls. Your first priority is calls to service. Spend a little extra time with tge complainant. Make sure you leave them happy. Don't risk your career for some mope. Go home to you're family and enjoy your life. Mayors come and mayos go. So do chiefs.
    It's JUST a job....I wish more folks thought this ^^^^^^^^

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast