Pay Raise 2016 - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pay Raise 2016

Unregistered
    I was in the military and worked for a landscaping business before I started working for FHP. I can not believe the whining crap I see on this site. My captain is not working the road on the weekend with me; really? I don't make what I think I should make so I am going to pretend to be miserable and sit on my tail; unbelievable.

You spoiled little primadonna's need to get a grip about life and man up.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was in the military and worked for a landscaping business before I started working for FHP. I can not believe the whining crap I see on this site. My captain is not working the road on the weekend with me; really? I don't make what I think I should make so I am going to pretend to be miserable and sit on my tail; unbelievable.

Spoken like a true rookie. Stick around a few years and get screwed over a few times and you will be on here just like everyone else.

Unregistered
    Spoken like a true rookie. Stick around a few years and get screwed over a few times and you will be on here just like everyone else.
    You have no honor!

Unregistered
    You have no honor!
    FHP has no honor.

Unregistered
    Okay jerk . . .why don't you lead the other 25% out the revolving door. Sorry don't believe a word you said. I would be willing to bet 80-90% of your class is still here. You're just a whiner.
    And you are probably some Lifer type Lt or Capt , that will die here at this ridiculous agency, because now you have rank, there is no where else for you to go moron !

Yes Captain, after I leave here in a few months, and join a real PD (Which I am, I'll be on Miami Beach PD ) I'll be making more in my first year, than you will as a 25 year FHP Captain, and that my friend is the REAL TRUTH $$$$$

Unregistered

And you just have lowered expectations about life. You probably think you are so blessed wearing the FHP uniform and making $40k a year. You need to wise up. There are some amazing LE jobs out there that pay extremely well and give you the opportunity to do more than 65 a signal 4.

Unregistered
    And you just have lowered expectations about life. You probably think you are so blessed wearing the FHP uniform and making $40k a year. You need to wise up. There are some amazing LE jobs out there that pay extremely well and give you the opportunity to do more than 65 a signal 4.
    If I want to move to another agency, I will. I Do not need scrubs like the ones who post all the negative comments on this site tying and tell me what's good for me. I just laugh at all this "real job" and "money" crap I see on these posts.

Do you think these whining scrubs are going to be happy anywhere? They first have to get hired and then have to do their job to keep their job, and many of these slackers don't know the meaning of work. Another thing, when is enough money enough? For many with this same attitude it will never be, they will always be crying about making more.

Most of you useless and disgruntled individuals have lost your way and nobody really give a rats a$$ what you think anymore.

Hope your work ethic improves or you may find yourself waiting for your unemployment check instead for working for the Flowers and Unicorns PD.

Unregistered
    Enough $ for me would be affording a livable place to reside. Right now, I have to live next to scumbags in apartment complexes because that's all I can afford. Yes, I'm sure drug deals go on in the parking lot all the time. Nothing I can do about it. This is all I can afford. It's a shame, yes I'm leaving to another agency also.

Unregistered
    The only option for us is to apply for another agency, the governor won't give us anything. He doesn't care about law enforcement or the middle class. I'm already looking with the locals, I refuse to promote for a few extra bucks and have to screw over the Troopers, like Captain Cardwell in Ft Myers does to us.

Unregistered
    Hey I get it, if you can go to another agency and make more money to be happy, so be it. Why all the negativity toward the Department and those of us who are staying behind? Why not turn the anger towards the real problem - the State Government and elected leadership.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast