Pay Raise 2016
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pay Raise 2016

Unregistered

Pay Raise 2016

You can't forget about it. The governor doesn't want an across the board payraise. He wants bonuses, that means you better be liked by your sgt, lt and cpt. He vetoed a 2k raise last year for forestry.

So think about it next time you want to go above and beyond with activity and productivity. Pinellas SO is hiring, starting pay is 60k a year. I'm out of here.

Unregistered
    You can forget about it is what I meant, bad typo.

Be safe brothers. My time at FHP is coming to an end. This job is stressful enough as it is, we have Troopers dying of heart attacks for 35k a year. Sad

Unregistered

Too little. Too late

There will be a raise this year. It has been 10 years since state employees had an across the board raise. It is an election year. The problem is we will never catch up with other agencies. At least with 3% I can pick name brand over store brand once a month!

Unregistered
    For those of you in South Florida, the Riviera Beach, West Palm Beach, Boynton Beach and Boca Raton Police Departments are all hiring right now.

Unregistered
    Isn't gonna be a raise this year!! If you don't like it quit and go someplace else. You knew how the patrol was before you signed on.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Isn't gonna be a raise this year!! If you don't like it quit and go someplace else. You knew how the patrol was before you signed on.
    Here is the "quit and go somewhere else crowd again". If you haven't noticed, FHP is a revolving door of employees. I quit years ago, both of my academy roommates are gone, and about 75% of my class is gone.

Do you know what everyone says? The boring work and crappy agency isn't worth the low pay. If 208 was terminated today, I would bet that 50% of troopers would be gone in 6 months or less. 208 keeps FHP alive.

Unregistered
    Here is the "quit and go somewhere else crowd again". If you haven't noticed, FHP is a revolving door of employees. I quit years ago, both of my academy roommates are gone, and about 75% of my class is gone.

Do you know what everyone says? The boring work and crappy agency isn't worth the low pay. If 208 was terminated today, I would bet that 50% of troopers would be gone in 6 months or less. 208 keeps FHP alive.
    Okay jerk . . .why don't you lead the other 25% out the revolving door. Sorry don't believe a word you said. I would be willing to bet 80-90% of your class is still here. You're just a whiner.

Unregistered
    Okay jerk . . .why don't you lead the other 25% out the revolving door. Sorry don't believe a word you said. I would be willing to bet 80-90% of your class is still here. You're just a whiner.
    Umm there isn't 80-90% of any class still here, with the exception of maybe the last three classes. I went through around five years ago and we are down to around 50%!!!

Unregistered
    Umm there isn't 80-90% of any class still here, with the exception of maybe the last three classes. I went through around five years ago and we are down to around 50%!!!
    My class of over 50 Troopers is almost gone. We graduated in 2006 and only a few remain here. I'm almost gone myself, PBSO made me an offer hard to refuse. This governor won't give us anything, the Colonel won't fight for us either, he got 3 years left and won't stick his neck under the blade for us. Bye

Unregistered
    Yeah I like to come on this forum and lie, you got me.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast