Pay Raise 2016 - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Pay Raise 2016

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey I get it, if you can go to another agency and make more money to be happy, so be it. Why all the negativity toward the Department and those of us who are staying behind? Why not turn the anger towards the real problem - the State Government and elected leadership.
    Because the real problem is the FHP brass. They are the ones that should be fighting for more but they don't. They are happy with their cushy jobs of doing nothing and making what they think is a lot of money. If the heads of the agency don't care or cause a stink do you think the legislature or governor will?!?

A little word for all you FHP troopers, no one cares. Your agency is just a small speck on anyone's radar. You all better stand up for yourselves because no one else is!

Unregistered
    If I want to move to another agency, I will. I Do not need scrubs like the ones who post all the negative comments on this site tying and tell me what's good for me. I just laugh at all this "real job" and "money" crap I see on these posts.

Do you think these whining scrubs are going to be happy anywhere? They first have to get hired and then have to do their job to keep their job, and many of these slackers don't know the meaning of work. Another thing, when is enough money enough? For many with this same attitude it will never be, they will always be crying about making more.

Most of you useless and disgruntled individuals have lost your way and nobody really give a rats a$$ what you think anymore.

Hope your work ethic improves or you may find yourself waiting for your unemployment check instead for working for the Flowers and Unicorns PD.
    I left FHP and now make $125k after 10 years with my current agency. Oh, and I barely work 45 hours a week. You need to wise up and realize that FHP is a crap hole.

Unregistered
    I left FHP and now make $125k after 10 years with my current agency. Oh, and I barely work 45 hours a week. You need to wise up and realize that FHP is a crap hole.
    Why are you still on this site then? Take you $125k and spread trash on your new agencies site!

Unregistered
    They come on this site because they are POS losers who probably got canned .

Unregistered
    I used to get more pay raises working for Fidel Castro in the Havana Highway Patrol and free health care.

This place won't change, I'm smarting up. Looking to apply to a few other agencies. I'm just trying to do a good homework. Miami Dade, BSO or Palm Beach. The state will never give us anything. The brass won't support the road trooper either. Look at who got the raise last year, the specialty units who do the bare minimum.

Unregistered
    Glad I bought new boots. The bullshit is getting deep.

Unregistered
    I used to get more pay raises working for Fidel Castro in the Havana Highway Patrol and free health care.

This place won't change, I'm smarting up. Looking to apply to a few other agencies. I'm just trying to do a good homework. Miami Dade, BSO or Palm Beach. The state will never give us anything. The brass won't support the road trooper either. Look at who got the raise last year, the specialty units who do the bare minimum.
    Can you say "Drama Queen!"

Unregistered
    You guys aint real cops haha all you do is traffic. Try patroling little havana for a day. Pussies

Unregistered
    Why are you still on this site then? Take you $125k and spread trash on your new agencies site!
    Maybe because we are trying to help you.

Unregistered

Cool On my way to being a REAL cop, and making money $$$$

And you are probably some Lifer type Lt or Capt , that will die here at this ridiculous agency, because now you have rank, there is no where else for you to go moron !

Yes Captain, after I leave here in a few months, and join a real PD (Which I am, I'll be on Miami Beach PD ) I'll be making more in my first year, than you will as a 25 year FHP Captain, and that my friend is the REAL TRUTH $$$$$
    Smart man !
    I have my app in there and Fort Lauderdale as well !

If your reading any disparaging remarks on this thread, rest assured it's either our moronic Controlling Brass, or one of our old worn out redneck troopers, who are too old to leave now, and will retire, and be Wal-Mart greeters, cause they missed the boat years ago, so they will still have to work,so they're attempting to push more FHP propaganda down our throats again.

I've been here 5 years, I'm totally bored, and just making ends meet ref finances, so take this job AND SHOVE IT !!!!! I'm on my way to making $80 K + and lots more, doing REAL police work, and when I retire I wont be forced to work, cause I'll have a REAL pension $$$ as well. If the rest of you have 10 years or less, get out NOW !!!!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast