Crespo's Latest on Javi Ortiz , READ all about it here , Thanks Al
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Cool Crespo's Latest on Javi Ortiz , READ all about it here , Thanks Al

Unregistered

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    " Cops in Miami who aren’t on the Family and Friends Plan get punished and fired for a lot less what Javier Ortiz did in that case, and unless and until Tomas Regalado leaves office, Javier Ortiz will continue to act with the brazen arrogance of being nothing more than a thug in uniform.

It’s Miami, *****es! "

Unregistered
    This is a good one too, check out the photo of these two ?

Here: http://www.crespogram.com/index_publ...N_UNIFORM.html

Unregistered

Same recycled stories....

" Cops in Miami who aren’t on the Family and Friends Plan get punished and fired for a lot less what Javier Ortiz did in that case, and unless and until Tomas Regalado leaves office, Javier Ortiz will continue to act with the brazen arrogance of being nothing more than a thug in uniform.

It’s Miami, *****es! "
    Creepo, this is the same re-cycled stories of years past.
    You have lost your mojo. Time to retire and find a new pastime.

Simply BORING!!!!

Unregistered
    As a union member im sick and tired of Ortiz bs. He uses his social media to push his agenda, not the unions. And as far as im concerned if the chief wont discipline him, then no other employees should be reprimanded for abuse of the social media policy. The precident has been set.

90% of what he posts has NOTHING to do with the union.

Unregistered
    As a union member, I must say that this guy has some BIG cojones. Too bad Crespo and his dead mom can't do anything to him.
    I agree with most of the article except that he is in the Mayor's pocket. In all the years of following javi, I've never seen a reason to believe that (only that Crespo wants us to believe his angle).
    Then again, this is coming from a guy that violated innocent woman and would snatch their purses like a *****.

It's Crespo the purse snatching ***** *****es!

Unregistered
    As a union member, I must say that this guy has some BIG cojones. Too bad Crespo and his dead mom can't do anything to him.
    I agree with most of the article except that he is in the Mayor's pocket. In all the years of following javi, I've never seen a reason to believe that (only that Crespo wants us to believe his angle).
    Then again, this is coming from a guy that violated innocent woman and would snatch their purses like a *****.

It's Crespo the purse snatching ***** *****es!
    Seems most here doesn't want to hear the truth about Ortiz or face the simple truth he is a P.O.S. and a liability to all. I know him for years and is by far the worst union leader you had and now a LT. Friends & family plan be damned but they need to cut to guy before they drag them all down with him and he will. Ortiz will not go alone, if for, whatever reason the Feds finally grow a pair and step in here. Ortiz will be naming names to sweeten a deal for himself. He calls others rats, when they, yes screwed up and now need to make a deal to got out of prison before their to old and feeble to whip their own ass. You know having this protection, for union leaders is a good thing. Yet most of what he's been posting has nothing to do with union affairs. So how can that be protected? Just because you got a title. Doesn't give the right to do what he does.

Years ago, when that officer shot and killed those folks on the motorcycle in Overtown. I only be on a couple of years. I went to an FOP meeting and was surprised that a vote was taken if their atty. should represent this officer. It was denied.
    Maybe this is the norm, I don't know. Never could understand why. After a few months it stilled bugged me and I quit the union. No one was sorry to see me go, not like today, never had a reason to go back. If I need an atty. It appeared I would have to hire one anyway, so why pay dues for something you won't get anyway. I met and worked with a lot of officers over the years here. Yet I can honestly say very few our my friend. Not that I want any ill will against those that are not my friend. We just have different style of police work and I'm sure most felt the same way about me. I can live with that. Funny we hear about our pay almost every day on here or at work. Yet nothing for the rank-n-file has got any better. Yet staff has gotten some nice pay increase and they get the opportunity to extend their drop, while yes again the rank-n-file get shown the door. Why hasn't that EVER been an issue for the union? I don't expect any to agree with what I've posted here. Yet like Ortiz this is protected by law too. Ain't that a *****. Don't worry Ortiz, I know my job and value human life, so if you were to catch on fire. I would cross the street to piss on you to put you out. More then I can say, you would do for me. Even one entiltled

Unregistered
    " I would cross the street to piss on you to put you out. More then I can say, you would do for me. Even one entitled'

Why don't you ask the LEO's that have gotten in trouble for petty bulsheet and Ortiz has come to their rescue?
    I am glad that you haven't need the legal representation, but if you did, Ortiz would be there for any of us. He has proven that countless of times. As to his media tactics, I don't always agree with them, but I can see where he is coming from.

Ortiz, watch your back. There is a silent majority that do support you but the hate is still out there.

be safe...

Unregistered
    The members and officers don't support him the FLOP is a scam we all know that.

We don't have the protection to speak out like he does otherwise he would be gone!

Unregistered
    " I would cross the street to piss on you to put you out. More then I can say, you would do for me. Even one entitled'

Why don't you ask the LEO's that have gotten in trouble for petty bulsheet and Ortiz has come to their rescue?
    I am glad that you haven't need the legal representation, but if you did, Ortiz would be there for any of us. He has proven that countless of times. As to his media tactics, I don't always agree with them, but I can see where he is coming from.

Ortiz, watch your back. There is a silent majority that do support you but the hate is still out there.

be safe...
    I remember when there was a demonstration in front of the MPD and Ortiz was the only one sticking up for Goyos. Major jackson was with the mopes carrying a fake casket.

Ortiz is a good guy and fights for many of us that don't deserve it

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast