94 sgt lawsuit recipient

Unregistered

94 sgt lawsuit recipient

Does anyone have any information on 94 Sgt lawsuit.. I was wondering if it will be settled before everyone dies. It has only been 18 years since it was filed.. What is so difficult about this case??? When everyone else who got their own attorney settled their case...

Unregistered
    Read al Crespo buddy city hall owns the union. Same with the financial urgency lawsuit it's under city hall terms

Unregistered

Corruption

For the same reasons that the union wouldn't side with the sgts arguing the lieutenants test. CORRUPTION.
    Plain and simple. All those sgts were dues paying members. The union has an obligation and duty to support them. But instead continues to play stupid games with our money with city hall.

City hall is never going to give us anything with the union president acting immature on social media (and everywhere else for that matter). We need someone serious to handle negotiations not a clown.

Now the gaggle of idiots will come on here and bash me for talking about the all knowing Ortiz but deep down in your pockets you know I'm right. Instead of slaving away working 46s you could be spending time with your kids, wives or banging your 33s.

Unregistered
    Robert. Give it up. You suck at taking test. Your not getting your bars

Unregistered

18 years

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone have any information on 94 Sgt lawsuit.. I was wondering if it will be settled before everyone dies. It has only been 18 years since it was filed.. What is so difficult about this case??? When everyone else who got their own attorney settled their case...
    18 years??? that has to be a joke

Unregistered
    Look at the financial urgency and pension reform they slapped us with???? And what's the union fighting for ? To get Kerr his 4 days 10hr shift

Unregistered
    Put the blame where it belong Vega said no to the first deal many years ago. Since he wanted to be greedy it's been a big no he still wants a better deal.