Typical Corrupt BSO - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Lol at IUPA. You clowns send everyone a public link to a survey (surveymonkey.com - great choice) and then call it "hacking" when extra votes come in. You obviously have no idea what hacking is.

That survey was about as secure as leaving an open voting booth on the corner of Broward & 27th.

Fortunately for the mastermind "hackers" none of the IUPA executives have any experience writing PC's let alone one for "survey fraud".

Unregistered
    As a member of an outside agency... lmao. What a clown show. Didn't you just leave the PBA for greener pastures?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As a member of an outside agency... lmao. What a clown show. Didn't you just leave the PBA for greener pastures?
    Yes and IUPA is accomplishing what PBA couldn't in this short amount of time.

Unregistered
    I have yet to see IUPA accomplish anything. You guys have the biggest tool in the agency as the Vice President good luck with anyone taking that guy seriously.

Unregistered
    Yes and IUPA is accomplishing what PBA couldn't in this short amount of time.
    Taking money from specialized units is accomplishing something? Under the guise of "we all wear the uniform, we all take the same risk?" Lol, ok.

I guess everyone in the agency, including SGTs and command staff should all make the same pay. You're all taking the same risk right? Because that's all that pay is based on. Am I right?

Unregistered
    Taking money from specialized units is accomplishing something? Under the guise of "we all wear the uniform, we all take the same risk?" Lol, ok.

I guess everyone in the agency, including SGTs and command staff should all make the same pay. You're all taking the same risk right? Because that's all that pay is based on. Am I right?
    Damn right! Same pay all around. All stripes and brass too. The only difference should be the acknowledgment on their uniform. And EVERYONE (road patrol and desk jockeys) needs to go to all the Specialized Units schools and training and re-quals.

Unregistered
    Damn right! Same pay all around. All stripes and brass too. The only difference should be the acknowledgment on their uniform. And EVERYONE (road patrol and desk jockeys) needs to go to all the Specialized Units schools and training and re-quals.
    Thanks for chiming in Bernie!

Unregistered
    I have yet to see IUPA accomplish anything. You guys have the biggest tool in the agency as the Vice President good luck with anyone taking that guy seriously.
    Go away PBA!!! the detail is nothing? ? Lol... go away and gather facts before coming on here.

Unregistered
    Fear and intimidation. Alive Nd well

Unregistered
    Pat, relax with the name calling.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123