Typical Corrupt BSO - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I find this all hilarious. What "crime?"
    You guys sent an offensive and dumb non-binding survey out that people forwarded to each other to read. So some people clicked on it to see if they could vote too, and wallah! I'm guessing there were a lot of pro iupa multiple vows too.
    But I guess bso will have a ton of suspensions rolling out soon! lol
    Clowns
    Well hacking if that's what occured could be a crime but I think the Departmental adminstrative issues that could arise is what was being referred to.

Unregistered
    Well hacking if that's what occured could be a crime but I think the Departmental adminstrative issues that could arise is what was being referred to.
    Go hack your mammys twat....idiot

Unregistered
    You guys aren't thinking this through. BSO wants no part of this issue. IUPA wants no part of this. They now realize what a huge mistake this survey was and how it divided the membership. They're off the hook now without having to disclose the vote. Also, you think they're going to want deputies, who's membership they wanted, be investigated?
    And even if it somehow it was investigated, you think someone is going to get in trouble because they used "survey monkey."

We're better off working without a contract with our insurance rates staying low. It will force another perc election. I say lets try FOP. Couldn't be any worse.

The whole thing is pretty comical.

Unregistered
    Nice try Dingman

Unregistered
    You guys aren't thinking this through. BSO wants no part of this issue. IUPA wants no part of this. They now realize what a huge mistake this survey was and how it divided the membership. They're off the hook now without having to disclose the vote. Also, you think they're going to want deputies, who's membership they wanted, be investigated?
    And even if it somehow it was investigated, you think someone is going to get in trouble because they used "survey monkey."

We're better off working without a contract with our insurance rates staying low. It will force another perc election. I say lets try FOP. Couldn't be any worse.

The whole thing is pretty comical.
    Another fan of X Files, I have no idea how any work gets done with all these conspiracies going on??

Unregistered
    Another fan of X Files, I have no idea how any work gets done with all these conspiracies going on??
    What conspiracy? I'm just explaining why this is not a huge deal and why no one will be in trouble over this.

Unregistered
    No email, there was a Union meeting today and it was one of the topics covered. Its quite apparent some people forget were actually law enforcement officers and were
    not supposed to break the law!!
    Didn't you get the memo? We are NOT a law enforcement agency.

Unregistered
    I am not an iupa member and did not vote. But tell me this genius. What law was broken if someone logged in and voted multiple times on a survey? Ummmm yeah can't think of any. Also maybe IUPA should consider using a better method for polling its members not some cheap ass website that allows people to vote multiple times. A survey is not an election and is not covered by any laws state or federal. No such thing as "survey fraud". However if any of you brainiacs use law enforcement resources (subpoenas, databases, etc) to investigate this nonsense that would be a crime.
    Democrats are always encouraged to vote and vote often.

Unregistered
    Democrats are always encouraged to vote and vote often.
    And in this case apparently 150 times often!!!

Unregistered
    ^^Nice!^^^

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast