Typical Corrupt BSO
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Typical Corrupt BSO

If you havent heard someone hacked the IUPA survey and thus it has been thrown out. Its a shame IUPA was keeping their wprd regardless of which side you fall on with the substance of the survey. The corruption in this agency at times is a disgrace. The Sheriff's Office isnt happy and obviously IUPA is not either. Hopefully the Sheriffs Office will investigate the hacking of the website. Good lesson for IUPA and Jeff Bell, its not as easy as it looks is it??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you havent heard someone hacked the IUPA survey and thus it has been thrown out. Its a shame IUPA was keeping their wprd regardless of which side you fall on with the substance of the survey. The corruption in this agency at times is a disgrace. The Sheriff's Office isnt happy and obviously IUPA is not either. Hopefully the Sheriffs Office will investigate the hacking of the website. Good lesson for IUPA and Jeff Bell, its not as easy as it looks is it??
    Proof?? Can you copy and paste the email??

Unregistered
    There was nothing to hack. Anyone who was forwarded that email could vote.
    Amateur hour.

Unregistered
    Proof?? Can you copy and paste the email??
    No email, there was a Union meeting today and it was one of the topics covered. Its quite apparent some people forget were actually law enforcement officers and were
    not supposed to break the law!!

Unregistered
    There was nothing to hack. Anyone who was forwarded that email could vote.
    Amateur hour.
    There were approximately 150 more votes thrn members so it was obviously hacked.

Unregistered
    The gig may be up for some of these guys who thought they were slick by voting multiple times and conspiring to get others to do the same. Gonzo, you may have stepped on that little djck of yours this time with that BSO e-mail you sent out.

Unregistered
    The gig may be up for some of these guys who thought they were slick by voting multiple times and conspiring to get others to do the same. Gonzo, you may have stepped on that little djck of yours this time with that BSO e-mail you sent out.
    I certainly hope no one did not that especially on a BSO email account, that could end up very badly for them.

Unregistered
    I find this all hilarious. What "crime?"
    You guys sent an offensive and dumb non-binding survey out that people forwarded to each other to read. So some people clicked on it to see if they could vote too, and wallah! I'm guessing there were a lot of pro iupa multiple vows too.
    But I guess bso will have a ton of suspensions rolling out soon! lol
    Clowns

Unregistered
    I am not an iupa member and did not vote. But tell me this genius. What law was broken if someone logged in and voted multiple times on a survey? Ummmm yeah can't think of any. Also maybe IUPA should consider using a better method for polling its members not some cheap ass website that allows people to vote multiple times. A survey is not an election and is not covered by any laws state or federal. No such thing as "survey fraud". However if any of you brainiacs use law enforcement resources (subpoenas, databases, etc) to investigate this nonsense that would be a crime.

Unregistered
    I agree with him!!
    Last edited by mod 663; 02-11-2016 at 04:08 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast