I am Gay , And light Roman Martinez cigarettes who am I ? He's " INSTITUTIONALIZED "

Unregistered

Cool I am Gay , And light Roman Martinez cigarettes who am I ? He's " INSTITUTIONALIZED "

Yes , for years The Marlboro man (Roman Martinez) has always counted on me to meet him, on the ramp, or out front on NW 2 ave to light his cigarette.

Who am I ? Does he possibly have Gay tenancies ?

BTW, can anyone guess how many he's doing these days ? No, not me, or other Gays, it's the amount of Marlboro's he's doing these days ?

Believable it , or not, this broken down Air conditioning repair man ( Yes , he still does this as well ??? ) is now looking for another LEO boss job ??? This Moron makes over $160 K , and would make almost that much if he retired, as he's been here over 35 years, so he's basically just being here for nothing ???

Roman, are you nuts , or what ? Enjoy life , you idiot, how many summers , do you think you have left ? How many packs of Marlboro's are you doing these days ? Better yet, how much are you actually making, here each hour ?

We already figured it out Roman, your coming here daily for $2.85 cents an hour ??? It's like those prisoners, that have been locked up for over 30 years or more, they are INSTITUTIONALIZED ! They know no better, just like you, you moron ! Thats you buddy, you are that, just like a convict, that knows no better ????

Unregistered

Unhappy "Smoke, smoke, smoke, that cigarette. Smoke, smoke, your self to death "

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes , for years The Marlboro man (Roman Martinez) has always counted on me to meet him, on the ramp, or out front on NW 2 ave to light his cigarette.

BTW, can anyone guess how many he's doing these days ? No, not me, or other Gays, it's the amount of Marlboro's he's doing these days ?

Believable it , or not, this broken down Air conditioning repair man ( Yes , he still does this as well ??? ) is now looking for another LEO boss job ??? This Moron makes over $160 K , and would make almost that much if he retired, as he's been here over 35 years, so he's basically just being here for nothing ???

Roman, are you nuts , or what ? Enjoy life , you idiot, how many summers , do you think you have left ? How many packs of Marlboro's are you doing these days ? Better yet, how much are you actually making, here each hour ?

We already figured it out Roman, your coming here daily for $2.85 cents an hour ??? It's like those prisoners, that have been locked up for over 30 years or more, they are INSTITUTIONALIZED ! They know no better, just like you, you moron ! Thats you buddy, you are that, just like a convict, that knows no better ????
    Exactly ! Roman Martinez is similar to prisoners that spend so much time being "INSTITUTIONALIZED" in prison, he too is just that here at the MPD. Roman, there really is life AFTER MPD ! Now stop smoking, retire, and enjoy life before it's too LATE !!!!

Unregistered

Mr ego Martinez ?

I always thought he smoked Winston's ? What ever, your probably right, he'll die wearing a badge, and a pack of smokes in his pocket, some people can't give up the power and prestige.
    I do believe he and a few others are " institutionalized " the money doesn't matter, it's the ego ! But who's the fag that lights him up on the ramp ?

Unregistered

Idiot Major ?

Ha ha ha , so friggin TRUE ! Why the hell is this knucklehead still here ? He could make more staying at home ?
    Now, I know what being "INSTITUTIONALIZED " means . Roman, do yourself, and your family a favor , and retire, you idiot ????

Unregistered

Unhappy Major " Marlboro" Roman Martinez, a true Egotistical Idiot !

We already figured it out Roman, your coming here daily for $2.85 cents an hour ??? It's like those prisoners, that have been locked up for over 30 years or more, they are INSTITUTIONALIZED !

They know no better, just like you, you moron ! Thats you buddy, you are that, just like a convict, that knows no better ????
    Not sure who the "fag" is ? Freddy and Del, don't smoke ? But this guy Martinez, does need help. I do believe , that he thinks he will become the chief one day ? Hey Roman, have a glass of warm milk, retire , and go to bed. Enjoy being a senior citizen you idiot, do you really think your going to live forever ?

Your such a cheap skate, your working here for $2.85 an hour, WTF ??? Yes stupid, thats what your making, compared to what they will pay you to retire stupid ! It's all about EGO, right Marlboro man ???

Unregistered
    I always thought he smoked Winston's ? What ever, your probably right, he'll die wearing a badge, and a pack of smokes in his pocket, some people can't give up the power and prestige.
    I do believe he and a few others are " institutionalized " the money doesn't matter, it's the ego ! But who's the fag that lights him up on the ramp ?
    Yep thats him, could it be Freddie with a lighter ?

Unregistered
    Not sure who the "fag" is ? Freddy and Del, don't smoke ? But this guy Martinez, does need help. I do believe , that he thinks he will become the chief one day ? Hey Roman, have a glass of warm milk, retire , and go to bed. Enjoy being a senior citizen you idiot, do you really think your going to live forever ?

Your such a cheap skate, your working here for $2.85 an hour, WTF ??? Yes stupid, thats what your making, compared to what they will pay you to retire stupid ! It's all about EGO, right Marlboro man ???
    It's Major Jorge silly , lovers forever !!!

Unregistered

He will cry his eyes out the day he is told to leave here, it is his way, he would work for free here, if needed.. Truly institutionalized !!!

Unregistered
    I believe he's doing over a pack a day now , and he's into Marlboros not Winstons !